Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Snoopy
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

28 Jul 2007, 5:26 pm

I was debating who seemed more like an Apsie. Buckethead or Slash or Renee Zellwegger ? Let me know what u think

Fogman
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2007, 9:38 pm

I'm not familiar with Renee Zellwegger, so between Slash and Buckethead, I would definately say Buckethead.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2007, 4:32 am

i'm not sure how much of it would be that buckethead is an aspie or how much is simply just that buckethead does a ton of acid.

Deus_ex_machina
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2007, 4:41 am

skafather84 wrote:
i'm not sure how much of it would be that buckethead is an aspie or how much is simply just that buckethead does a ton of acid.

Are you saying that being an Aspie is comparable to doing lots of Acid? 8O

"They do, but what do you think is on the radio? Meat sounds. You know how when you slap or flap meat, it makes a noise? They talk by flapping their meat at each other. They can even sing by squirting air through their meat." - Terry Bisson

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2007, 3:33 pm

Deus_ex_machina wrote:
skafather84 wrote:

not entirely....but it certainly changes your mindstate and makes you seem less normal and sometimes can end up seeming similar to aspies. i'm more saying that you can't really say for sure because he does so many psychoactive drugs like that.

Deus_ex_machina
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2007, 7:11 am

skafather84 wrote:
Deus_ex_machina wrote:
skafather84 wrote:

not entirely....but it certainly changes your mindstate and makes you seem less normal and sometimes can end up seeming similar to aspies. i'm more saying that you can't really say for sure because he does so many psychoactive drugs like that.

True but I can't thinkof any that would make you act like an Aspie. He does drugs?

"They do, but what do you think is on the radio? Meat sounds. You know how when you slap or flap meat, it makes a noise? They talk by flapping their meat at each other. They can even sing by squirting air through their meat." - Terry Bisson

Snoopy
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

30 Jul 2007, 1:58 pm

Buckethead does Acid ?

HungarianWitch
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

07 Aug 2008, 1:50 pm

@skafather84 Excuse me but where the hell did you hear Buckethead does acid? That ridiculous! I've been a Buckethead fan for very long and I never heard anything like that.

I actually think he may be be an Aspie. But that's just a guess. It would fit some of his behavior. ^^ And I've seen lots of homevideos with him and Maximum Bob and the others :) Not just concerts or whatever.

And by the way: I love both Slash and Buckethead. I don't know Mrs. Zellwegger. But I'd say technically Buckethead is better :)

StrawberryJam
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

07 Aug 2008, 6:48 pm

my liking for Buckethead was ruined because of this pompous ass i know and was once in a band with who uses his like of Buckethead to make him seem better than everyone else ._.; he says that hes better than you just because he apparently listen to "more diverse music than you" before even asking you what you listen to. so i cant really look at Buckethead anymore without thinking of that guy _-_

HungarianWitch

08 Aug 2008, 4:51 am

Errr not be be rude or anything, but why do you let yourself be influenced by some idiot who was a bit TOO sure Buckethead is the best?

I mean for me he's the best too, but if somebody says he likes Randy Roads or Angus Young better I respect that ^^

I also now a lot of guys who like Buckethead (or some of his songs at least) and were very rude to me. I just don't think of them and I would never stop listening to Buckethead because of that! I mean, he's my favorite guitarist and I like what he does so why should I be angry or whatever when I hear him? ^^

By the way: Slash is cool too xD And I'm listening to Welcome to the Jungle right now xD

mango_prom
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

10 Aug 2008, 4:41 pm

Snoopy wrote:
I was debating who seemed more like an Apsie. Buckethead or Slash or Renee Zellwegger ? Let me know what u think

Huh? Buckethead all the way, look at his facial expressions! Almost like a mask or something...

And Slash...well to me he´s nothing but overrated. A mediocre guitarist at best. Never understood the hype :huh:

HungarianWitch

12 Aug 2008, 7:39 am

@mango_prom actually Buckethead wears a mask all the time... But I saw a video where he wore a mask that was transparent. And he did not show much expression.

Slash isn't that much of a super guitarist but I think he still is good. Not the best but good ^^