Page 328 of 393 [ 6280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331 ... 393  Next

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2014, 1:36 am

King_oni wrote:
[img][800:893]http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2014/181/7/c/guo_by_punk_noir-d7om5ho.jpg[/img]

So have at it... that's a handful of the stuff I did in the past few years.

(for the ones curious, yeah some have watermarks, and can all be found on my DeviantArt (which I might or might not link eventually).. all images are mine though; The Punk noir productions imprint was something I conjured up for a steampunk inspired project I was working on at the time and has been shelved for the time being. The signature under the fractal are the initials of my real first and last name)

ooh you painted this? that is AMAZING! very lifelike and convincing, and yet terrifying. what game is it from i womder?

still, very neat.

here is a.........thing i drew in chemistry class when i was bored out of my skull.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

slickbacksteve
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Nov 2014, 2:49 am

[img][800:575]http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af244/slickbacksteve/1401404_594626107337658_5302302558879353442_o_zps71fdb010.jpg[/img]

it is what it is

King_oni
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Nov 2014, 8:47 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
ooh you painted this? that is AMAZING! very lifelike and convincing, and yet terrifying. what game is it from i womder?

still, very neat.

It's for a tabletop wargame called Warhammer 40.000. The model is by a company called Forgeworld, who do the more exclusive resin kits (read; a tad more expensive than the already expensive plastic kits Games workshop themselves put out) for the game.

miga
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Nov 2014, 4:59 am

CANDID CAMPAIGNER - includes toxic vaccines bumper stickers etc:
http://k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/843m3kis6 ... d_long.jpg

aceyArisen
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Nov 2014, 3:24 pm

I've been doing a lot of drawing lately--which is wonderful, since my goal in life is to go into comics! :D

Here's a drawing of Damara Megido, from Homestuck. I like a lot of how it came out but I'm not terribly happy with the anatomy. Oh well! (For the record, the Japanese text says "iie," which means "no.")

This is my main OC. Her name is Mandy Macbeth, and she's existed in some form since I was pretty young (like, 11 or so). She's big into theater and she likes sharks a lot.

I'm SO proud of this one. It's kind of a vent piece, since I've been super moody lately, but it came out great! It's a self-portrait of sorts. c:

I have a lot more art planned, of course...:P

kicker
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Nov 2014, 9:35 pm

Oil on canvas 16x20

I literally just finished this piece. Sorry about the glare and fuzziness as its still wet and I took it with the camera on my phone in crappy light.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2014, 9:56 pm

Hey Man....that's pretty effin good--if a little depressing.

You should really look at some Hellenistic sculptures--talk about an anatomy lesson! They have every muscle in every detail in those sculptures.

The Hellenistic Period was actually after the Classical Greek period--circa 300-200 BC.

kicker
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Nov 2014, 10:05 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Hey Man....that's pretty effin good--if a little depressing.

You should really look at some Hellenistic sculptures--talk about an anatomy lesson! They have every muscle in every detail in those sculptures.

The Hellenistic Period was actually after the Classical Greek period--circa 300-200 BC.

Thank you. It's a self portrait not a whole lot of muscle there, Lol. I was just trying my hand at a portrait.

I will look at those sculptures they sound interesting. :)

Skibz888
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2014, 2:56 am

I have some of my artwork displayed as my avatar. I used to draw constantly but somehow it just petered out and I've found that I don't have the patience or attention to draw things as detailed as I used to. All of my efforts turned towards writing.

miga
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Nov 2014, 6:21 am

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

01 Dec 2014, 2:38 am

I got bored and messed around in one of my painting programs. :lol:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2014, 3:37 am

I'm truly envious of your talent, Makayla!

miga
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Dec 2014, 3:59 pm

MODERATOR, THIS IS A DUPLICATE, SINCE THE ABOVE TIMED OUT BEFORE I FINISHED EDIT.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO DELETE THE ABOVE

Yes, I'm amateur, having just started this year. Plus I'm middle-aged, bitter, blurry-eyed, dry-eyed, & red-eyed, with constant severe headaches & recurring flu due to decades of FMS & EMF irradiation exposure - which makes it much harder to paint. I can't be sure of this, but maybe up in heaven they don't consider amateur the extreme effort it takes for me to convey pointed messages, even if nobody "gets it" cuz they're so addicted to the intertia of the matrix. Maybe up there, they are saying "look how many truly professional talents don't use their talents to convey constructive messages, but rather just for leisure"...

..So however amateur I am, I've been trying to bridge the gap that the naturally talented, and healthy guys haven't, not as far as I can tell.. If any of the great talents had bothered to bridge the gap ahead of me, I'd have left well enough alone rather than "littering" the www with my lack of skill.
Good ideas? Yes. Technique? No.

My fantasy #1 - is that a highly-professional artist produce a series of bumper stickers conveying how a world filled with genuine repaircare and free energy would look.

My fantasy #2 - is that a magic genie present me with the below. Because if repaircare were in place, instead of today's rotten system, I wouldn't be 3/4 dead from years of stress combined with gradual Bitter enlightenment re: the medical-industrial complex.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2014, 8:14 pm

^no worries, i've removed your post :)

Skibz888 wrote:
I have some of my artwork displayed as my avatar. I used to draw constantly but somehow it just petered out and I've found that I don't have the patience or attention to draw things as detailed as I used to. All of my efforts turned towards writing.

well i like his expression.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

kicker
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Dec 2014, 5:35 pm

@ Miga

I think you have a unique perspective and hopefully you won't allow yourself to doubt your abilities by comparing yourself to others. That sets you up for instant failure.

There have been a great number of artists that didn't get a start in art until their later years and had a great variation of disabilities, yet produced some of the most interesting and sought after pieces. Claude Monet, Alex Katz, Vincent Van Gogh, just to name a few.

superpentil
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Dec 2014, 12:30 am

A friend originally drew this with pen and paper but I needed something to do.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 175 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 37 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)