Any flier/poster artists here? post your work.....

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2009, 1:26 pm

It is arguable that the reason I have liked putting on big shows in the first place is as an excuse to obsess over making the flier
It is something that I have really been into for years...and I never use a computer...everything is photocopy cut and paste
I have made dozens...along side all the socks I have tons of fonts and clip art and rubber stamps ect...
It never occurs to me to list it as one of my obsessions because I go through long phases where I don't make so many...But when I am in a poster/flier making phase...watch out!

One of my posters even wound up on a Levi's t-shirt without my permission a few years ago.

Here are a couple of my recent...I have recently taken to photographing them so I can post them on the internet...progress...

I am not saying I am particularly good...just obsessive.... :wink:

having technical difficulties... :? Image

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2009, 5:12 pm

Lemme see...I got some, but this site has the silliest posting requirements...brb

Ok, that's enough (I have about 300+ more, but not all posters. Sharp-eyed people will recognize 'American Gothic' (with Real Goths...;), the other two are made-up, and a Yes Pirated album (old band from the 70s...;) Horrid puns galore.[

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2009, 9:16 pm

lets see if I can get these to work...i am not sure why they are so small.... :? grrrr....