I am not allowed to date or talk to women romantically

Page 12 of 15 [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2021, 3:16 am

Nades wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Nades wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Itendswithmexx wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Itendswithmexx wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
you're over 21 so...they cant tell ya what to do. So go on dating sites if you want.

But also getting involved with church activities also is a good way to network and meet folks as well.

And...WTF is it about your parents anyway? Do they think that they live in a traditional village in India, or in Medeaval Europe where they have arranged marriages? Even if THATS the case then... they should have found you a bride themselves by this time.

Maybe you should ask your mom and day "when are you gonna have a enough goats saved up for barter to buy me a bride?". :lol:

Well there is just not many people at church who are in a similar situation and place in life to me because most of them are married and raising a family or retired.There is not any possibities for me to date.I cant go on dating sites because their name is on the bank account so i would risk jail if I did that.I am afraid I wont want to get married by the time I am finally able to.

uhh it is legal to go on dating sites, how would your parents get you sent to jail for using a dating site? that does not make any sense sorry...

I got banned from tinder for politely asking if this man wanted to have a baby with me. Snow flakes. Are you Mormon? Scientologists,jahova witness? Church of England?

Can’t you get your own money? What do your parents do for a living?

church of Christ.I have been trying to get the state to help me get a job for about a decade but I cant get any jobs here that pay a living wage because the oilfield does not hire disabled people or autistic people.

Don’t tell them you have a disability. They can’t legally ask you nor do you have to legally disclose.

well the people from the job coach thing basically told me that people with autism cant work on drilling rigs.I have to have a job coach to work.She told that drilling rigs are exempt because they are so dangerous.

Oil rigs ban autistic people from working on them? It's a gruelling job and probably not a suitable one for you personally anyway given the fact you'll be going from long term unemployment to entering a boisterous and dangerous environment with long hours. I'm sure banning people with autism from working on them however is illegal.

Ya the oil industry around here bans the disabled and autistic.Sadly the oilfield is the only way for most people to make a living wage in the area.I am only legally allowed to work part time anyways.

Even the high functioning autistics?

well i think it just depends.Its mostly the engineers and geoglists and scientists who are autistic in the oilfield I would say.However I think there are lots of undiagnosed ones in the oilfield.But they wont even put us high functioning autistics in a blue collar oilfield job if they know.Right now I am just building up oil money for my next deal whether it be energy or real estate since nobody will hire me.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2021, 7:29 am

Oil is a precarious industry to be in now. I would go with energy or real estate if you can. I wouldn't even want to invest in a industry that bans me from employment.

badRobot
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 10:59 am

Texasmoneyman300, don't listen to people saying your parents are controlling and manipulative. Most likely this is not the case and they are doing it for your own good.

Argument that parents have no business to control a man your age is not really valid.

Biological age is just a number, what matters are things like informed consent, independence, responsibility, maturity.

Sexual relationships are not all fun.

What if a woman you are dating gets pregnant? Who would carry the burden of raising the child or arranging and pay for abortion?
What if a woman you are dating would press charges of sexual assault against your for whatever reason? Who would deal with legal affairs?
What if a woman lies to you about her age and you end up having sex with an underage girl?
If you parents are not lying about millions in your trust fund, your family is pretty wealthy, it is hard to hide, it makes you a potential target for sexual scam or blackmail.

If it's your parents who would realistically carry the burden in case of these events, especially if they are your official legal guardians receiving payments from assistance program on your behalf, it is their right to not allow you to date. There is nothing controlling or manipulative about that.

What your first step to independence should be is to try and find a job or figure out your SSI stuff. To at least have money that are yours without a doubt. I don't think your parents would not allow that.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 11:04 am

Telling him that he will burn in hell for eternity is not manipulative then?

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 6:37 pm

badRobot wrote:
Texasmoneyman300, don't listen to people saying your parents are controlling and manipulative. Most likely this is not the case and they are doing it for your own good.

Argument that parents have no business to control a man your age is not really valid.

Biological age is just a number, what matters are things like informed consent, independence, responsibility, maturity.

Sexual relationships are not all fun.

What if a woman you are dating gets pregnant? Who would carry the burden of raising the child or arranging and pay for abortion?
What if a woman you are dating would press charges of sexual assault against your for whatever reason? Who would deal with legal affairs?
What if a woman lies to you about her age and you end up having sex with an underage girl?
If you parents are not lying about millions in your trust fund, your family is pretty wealthy, it is hard to hide, it makes you a potential target for sexual scam or blackmail.

If it's your parents who would realistically carry the burden in case of these events, especially if they are your official legal guardians receiving payments from assistance program on your behalf, it is their right to not allow you to date. There is nothing controlling or manipulative about that.

What your first step to independence should be is to try and find a job or figure out your SSI stuff. To at least have money that are yours without a doubt. I don't think your parents would not allow that.

I would not have relations with a woman i was dating so there is no way for pregnancy to happen.They are not my official legal guardians.They are just the ones getting the payments but they are not my legal guardians.i would have to make 6 figures working in the oilfield entry-level to be able to work full time and afford my coverage if i wanted to get a full time job. to have my own money and thats not gonna happen.I have been trying to get a job through the Texas state DARS for the past decade and there is no way i can work full time and stay on my social security.However my social security got cut off so I have no of my own coming in.I doubt I would get convicted if did not have even have relations with the woman.I only plan on having relations with a woman when we get married.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 6:41 pm

Nades wrote:
Oil is a precarious industry to be in now. I would go with energy or real estate if you can. I wouldn't even want to invest in a industry that bans me from employment.

Well im mainly investing in the oil business to grow the company.Oil is starting to boom again.We want to do real estate and maybe green energy and whatever else comes our way.

cbd
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Nov 2021, 4:15 am

sorry to say bud you're gonna have to leave your parents bind .. and maybe the church too if its oppressive to your life goals

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

01 Nov 2021, 8:38 am

magz wrote:
Living in a different country, I totally don't get the idea of this program. It looks like designed to keep poor people poor and dependent people dependent 8O
The programs are designed to keep the poor down. The hard-core conservatives LOVE to rant about the poor being lazy leeches sucking on the teats of the hard-working American taxpayer. The people in power do NOT want to spend any money at all into helping the poor become independent. The rich want to get richer & they have a stranglehold on our government & our politicians are their puppets.

Sweetleaf wrote:
Well that sounds insane, sorry you are subject to that. But Idk I don't believe in hell anymore, but idk even when I did I still decided to be a satanist even though I knew that probably meant eternal damnation, but idk I guess I thought I could appeal to satan and be like 'hey I am not a big fan of that god guy either, can we hang out instead of me having to be tortured in the pit of hell? Like if I am in hell I'd have all the time in the world to have a beer with satan...But now I don't believe in any literal god or satan, I am a satanist but that is really just atheism with a symbol.

Even when I was a christian though I still always had a problem with that commandment of respecting the parents, sure good to have some respect...but some parents are abusive and or neglectful and quite frankly why should you go out of your way to respect them if they are like that. I say that is one of the worst commandments, no one chooses their family but one can choose who they cut out of their life and who they keep in it.

I guess I say to hell with what your parents say, you should find a way to get independent from them they aren't helping you.

I guess if that dooms me to hell so be it, at least it sounds a little more interesting and an aesthetic I'd prefer to that of heaven so idk it may not be so bad.
I really like your perspective :wtg: I would happily join the two of you having that beer if I was invited :wink: Sounds like a very interesting time. I kinda think of life on earth as hell thou.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

01 Nov 2021, 11:07 am

I cant resist asking you this OP. Why is your SN "Texasmoneyman300" if you don't have money :?: I also want to apologize for getting argumentative with you in that thread in PPR. I had the wrong impression of you & I misjudged you. I'm sorry. I'm very used to people misjudging me & having wrong impressions about me so I need to be more careful about doing that to others.

My mom used to threaten to kick me out onto the streets a lot when I was living with my parents & not working as an adult. When I was a teen she would also threatened to send me to military school, send me to juvi, or put me up for adoption when me & her had bad fights which was very often. Mom never actually did any of that thou. Manipulation, guilt trips, & idle threats do NOT work on me. I get p!ssy & very argumentative & I'll quickly go into Aspie meltdown mode & act psycho if the person doesn't back off rite away. I got on SSI when I was 20 after trying my best to find employment with no luck for over a year & I ended up falling into a psychotic depression cuz of mom being on my back & my 1st relationship falling apart. I had my own bank account & I never gave my parents any of my SSI money even thou I was officially supposed to. About half of that money went towards my medical expenses & I was paying for my own phone, & our internet & cable bill, & my personal stuff but my personal stuff was usually not much at all. I could only afford to give my parents money for my expenses like utilities & food when I was working. We looked into trying to get me in something like a group home but I didn't have the right diagnoses or wasn't severely disabled enough by specific disabilities even thou I have lots of various disabilities & the combination majorly limits me. It seems like in order to qualify for lots of various assistance programs you have to either have connections or be in the system as a kid. It's much harder to start the process as an adult without some kinda help getting your foot in the door.

Do your parents have guardianship of you :?: I'd imagine that would make it a lot harder for you to get out from your parents control if they do. The news I heard about the Free Britney movement about how Britney Spears is being controlled by her dad so he can keep taking her money & how she isn't even allowed to have a phone makes guardianship sound alot like slavery.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2021, 5:14 pm

nick007 wrote:
I cant resist asking you this OP. Why is your SN "Texasmoneyman300" if you don't have money :?: I also want to apologize for getting argumentative with you in that thread in PPR. I had the wrong impression of you & I misjudged you. I'm sorry. I'm very used to people misjudging me & having wrong impressions about me so I need to be more careful about doing that to others.

My mom used to threaten to kick me out onto the streets a lot when I was living with my parents & not working as an adult. When I was a teen she would also threatened to send me to military school, send me to juvi, or put me up for adoption when me & her had bad fights which was very often. Mom never actually did any of that thou. Manipulation, guilt trips, & idle threats do NOT work on me. I get p!ssy & very argumentative & I'll quickly go into Aspie meltdown mode & act psycho if the person doesn't back off rite away. I got on SSI when I was 20 after trying my best to find employment with no luck for over a year & I ended up falling into a psychotic depression cuz of mom being on my back & my 1st relationship falling apart. I had my own bank account & I never gave my parents any of my SSI money even thou I was officially supposed to. About half of that money went towards my medical expenses & I was paying for my own phone, & our internet & cable bill, & my personal stuff but my personal stuff was usually not much at all. I could only afford to give my parents money for my expenses like utilities & food when I was working. We looked into trying to get me in something like a group home but I didn't have the right diagnoses or wasn't severely disabled enough by specific disabilities even thou I have lots of various disabilities & the combination majorly limits me. It seems like in order to qualify for lots of various assistance programs you have to either have connections or be in the system as a kid. It's much harder to start the process as an adult without some kinda help getting your foot in the door.

Do your parents have guardianship of you :?: I'd imagine that would make it a lot harder for you to get out from your parents control if they do. The news I heard about the Free Britney movement about how Britney Spears is being controlled by her dad so he can keep taking her money & how she isn't even allowed to have a phone makes guardianship sound alot like slavery.

Well i did it because personal finance is one of my major special interests and I hope to be rich one day and my dad suggested it as my user name.Its fine dont worry about it man.My parents dont have guardianship over me.I also did it to pay tribute to the Texas Old 300

Last edited by Texasmoneyman300 on 01 Nov 2021, 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2021, 7:35 pm

cbd wrote:
sorry to say bud you're gonna have to leave your parents bind .. and maybe the church too if its oppressive to your life goals

the church of Christ aint too oppressive to my life goals and i dont have enough resources of my own to leave my parents and I have no way of getting the resources.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2021, 8:37 pm

You're over 18. You're parent's can't have you on a short leash forever. Bring home a woman and kiss her in front of them.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2021, 8:58 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
You're over 18. You're parent's can't have you on a short leash forever. Bring home a woman and kiss her in front of them.

I have no way of meeting a new woman because they are making me talk to my counselor before I date for some reason.

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2021, 9:01 pm

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
My parents dont allow me to date and I am 31.I want to settle down and get married by 40 and its kind of hard to do that when you are not even allowed to talk to women romantically or go on dates.There's not really any way to meet someone in my town except church.And there's not anyone at church so I may never get married.And the parents of women at church may not want their daughter marrying me i drink beer and wine in moderation.I am not allowed to be a member of dating sites and dating apps.It is so frustrating.Ugh.What should I do?My parents are forcing me to be single.

How can your parents do this if you are 31? Makes no sense.

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2021, 9:07 pm

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
magz wrote:
You have to get away from them!
Love the sinner, hate the sin. Respect your parents but not abuse.

I wish i could but its either be homeless or be locked up in a state insitution for decades.

Suggestion. Get a job, save money, and get out of this messed up situation.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2021, 9:37 pm

Axeman wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
magz wrote:
You have to get away from them!
Love the sinner, hate the sin. Respect your parents but not abuse.

I wish i could but its either be homeless or be locked up in a state insitution for decades.

Suggestion. Get a job, save money, and get out of this messed up situation.

I am not allowed to save money or get a job that will pay my bills because of the program regulations.