Why Some People Wind Up Becoming 30 Year Old Virgins

Page 7 of 13 [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13  Next

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2022, 9:40 pm

ironpony wrote:
GadgetGuru wrote:
ironpony wrote:
But why aren't there any women have difficulty getting sex as well that men who have trouble can try to hook up with? Do all women seriously have no problem getting laid and men will take anything?

There are indeed women out there that are involuntarily celibate, for a variety of reasons.

But I think it's fair to say that women are less likely to want to "hook up", at least after a certain age.

I know a woman my age who has been single for more than a decade. She is highly intelligent, thoughtful and considerate. I have no doubt that she could find "a partner" if she so desired, but her experiences in this realm have led her to prefer (or tolerate?) solitude. She said she did try a dalliance some years back, and was left nonplussed by the experience.

Even in the case of a specific woman who is both involuntarily celibate and ready to seek a superficial sexual relationship, that doesn't mean that she will necessarily accept just anyone as a partner, especially if she has a significant "history", and knows what she wants (and doesn't want!). Don't confuse receptivity with desperation.

Darron

I see what you mean. But even though prostitution is illegal, a lot of guys still do it. So what's stopping virgins from doing it therefore?

They are concerned about getting caught and put in trouble with the law.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2022, 9:58 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
I first had sex when I was 32. It wasn't all that great. I live a life of chastity these days. It's better for me.

are you sad and depressed over not having had sex until 32?

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2022, 9:46 pm

Hollywood_Guy wrote:
ironpony wrote:
GadgetGuru wrote:
ironpony wrote:
But why aren't there any women have difficulty getting sex as well that men who have trouble can try to hook up with? Do all women seriously have no problem getting laid and men will take anything?

There are indeed women out there that are involuntarily celibate, for a variety of reasons.

But I think it's fair to say that women are less likely to want to "hook up", at least after a certain age.

I know a woman my age who has been single for more than a decade. She is highly intelligent, thoughtful and considerate. I have no doubt that she could find "a partner" if she so desired, but her experiences in this realm have led her to prefer (or tolerate?) solitude. She said she did try a dalliance some years back, and was left nonplussed by the experience.

Even in the case of a specific woman who is both involuntarily celibate and ready to seek a superficial sexual relationship, that doesn't mean that she will necessarily accept just anyone as a partner, especially if she has a significant "history", and knows what she wants (and doesn't want!). Don't confuse receptivity with desperation.

Darron

I see what you mean. But even though prostitution is illegal, a lot of guys still do it. So what's stopping virgins from doing it therefore?

They are concerned about getting caught and put in trouble with the law.

But it was said before that there would be less mass murderers if prostitution was legalized. Doesn't mass murder carry a greater punishment by law than prostitution? I don't understand that argument therefore. Why are incel men who have went to mass murder, afraid of being caught for solicitation when they were already willing go all the way to own mass murder?

Slailie01
Butterfly
Butterfly

20 Jan 2022, 2:50 pm

Im a involuntarily celibate :heart: woman. 28 years old. living at home with family and in long distance internet based relationship with a disabled man. Hes not autistic but he is in a wheelchair and has a trach tube.

The concept of sex never appealed to me until i was 19 and when i was raped by a man i did not know well, and got sick from it. Luckily i was cured of the STD but it was still a traumatic experience. i would then go on to have reckless adventures with men until i finally came home STD free and no pregnancies happened and found my fiance online through a fetish website.

Personally, being a virgin only started to bug me at 18, only because my best friend had lost hers and i was jealous . That led me down a dangerous route of searching for someone who would not only get me out of my house with parents at 19 but have sex with me too.

I have been celibate for nearly 3 -4 years now and even now i dont do anything sexual, its rare if i do. my partner is very sexual and has a high sex drive, but he knows i do not and he respects that it is rare we have any kind of sexual conversation.

Sex work to me, used to be repulsive, i was not only jealous of the beautiful women using their bodies to make money by selling vids of themselves for profit, but i was mad that "us women would stoop that low" for men and women alike.

To me, i grew up knowing about playboy but that was the extent of it. I was not taught sex the normal way, i got the puberty talk at 12 in school and a "Flow" talk at 13 with my mother but that was it. the rest i learned through men online as a Teen. And let me just say, any young women out there who consider getting with a stranger for losing their V card, please dont do it. its risky and condoms dont protect you from everything.

As for men, Well..im with a virgin man, hes 39 and in a wheelchair. hes only been kissed once and that was at 14 years old. So, im his first. And i LOVE that. I like that i can be his first experience that way. To show that a loving and caring female CAN make him feel good without shame.

You dont need looks or money if its the right girl. she will see you and simply go, your mine end of story. in the most romantic sense of word. :heart:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2022, 4:52 am

Minervx_2 wrote:
You don't have to please everyone. Even if the majority of people aren't interested, you only need to find 1.

for people who are outliers, finding that one could take several lifetimes on earth.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2022, 11:49 am

different for men and women

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2022, 6:33 pm

yes, if i were female chances are i'd have been married by now.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2022, 5:13 pm

auntblabby wrote:

i likely would have had my first long term relationship guaranteed by my early 20s or beginning of my 20s at least, at least definetley by 25.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2022, 5:50 pm

WantToHaveALife wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

i likely would have had my first long term relationship guaranteed by my early 20s or beginning of my 20s at least, at least definetley by 25.

my problem, is that i have a mostly female brain, an ASPIE female brain.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2022, 6:33 pm

auntblabby wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

reason why i feel that way is because women don't have to pursue or make the first move, be the initiators like guys, men are

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2022, 6:40 pm

WantToHaveALife wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

reason why i feel that way is because women don't have to pursue or make the first move, be the initiators like guys, men are

i can never initiate, the few times i tried i was slapped down badly.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 12:59 am

auntblabby wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

and thats why far more men than women it seems end up long-term virgins or forever alone

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 1:03 am

WantToHaveALife wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

and thats why far more men than women it seems end up long-term virgins or forever alone

but i am far happier now that i finally took delivery of my dolly :queen: :heart: :bounce: :nerdy: i highly recommend others here beg/borrow/steal the money to do likewise, think of it as an investment in oneself. just wish it were possible when i was young. :|

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2022, 12:28 pm

ya, i resent human nature at times

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2022, 3:29 am

^^^human nature stinks big wind, and i hate it always. if i win big in the lotto, you will be the first person i buy a dolly for.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2022, 1:33 am

As far as this whole notion goes that many guys cannot get sex from women no matter how much they try, do these guys perhaps set their standards too high, and just need to go for women that are just not attractive at all maybe?