Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2022, 11:14 am

Carl Friedrich Gauss wrote:
Nades wrote:
Summer_Twilight wrote:
Anyone who has sex with a stranger usually does it for all the wrong reasons

1. When someone is lonely
2. When someone is looking for a temporary sense of relief.

Like said in the adult section about BSDM, I would want to have it with someone who I love and trust and vise versa and I would only want to have it with one person.

Being lonely or looking for a sense of relief to alleviate loneliness via sex isn't really bad.

Both of them can not be good at the same time. If loneliness is good, then why alleviate loneliness?

Alleviating loneliness isn't a bad thing. There are many, many ways to alleviate it but random sex if done safely actually doesn't seem that harmful at all.

Random strangers who I've had sex with have been very friendly.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2022, 11:17 am

I don't believe random sex is "immoral" or "bad" or whatever. If all parties consent.

Though I do believe it can be risky.

Last edited by kraftiekortie on 19 Aug 2022, 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Carl Friedrich Gauss
Raven
Raven

19 Aug 2022, 11:27 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I can masturbate thinking about a stranger.....but I doubt that I could actually have sex with that person.

There is a feeling of fulfillment, combined with a little bit of frustration. But my physical "needs" are satisfied.

Yes. I agree with you.

Carl Friedrich Gauss
Raven
Raven

19 Aug 2022, 11:35 am

Nades wrote:
Carl Friedrich Gauss wrote:
Nades wrote:
Summer_Twilight wrote:
Anyone who has sex with a stranger usually does it for all the wrong reasons

1. When someone is lonely
2. When someone is looking for a temporary sense of relief.

Like said in the adult section about BSDM, I would want to have it with someone who I love and trust and vise versa and I would only want to have it with one person.

Being lonely or looking for a sense of relief to alleviate loneliness via sex isn't really bad.

Both of them can not be good at the same time. If loneliness is good, then why alleviate loneliness?

Alleviating loneliness isn't a bad thing. There are many, many ways to alleviate it but random sex if done safely actually doesn't seem that harmful at all.

Random strangers who I've had sex with have been very friendly.

This may sound strange. But I never feel lonely. I only feel a desire to fall in love with someone. This is not biological. This is philosophical. This is existential philosophy. The meaning I am searching for is about love.

To be or not to be is not my problem. In my case, to be able to love or not to be able to love.

Noamx
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

20 Aug 2022, 8:51 am

Well, we should not forget also, some people form a bond/connection for the primary purpose of getting laid, and to be honest with you, I think thats unfair for the other person, most of the time the woman, to be in such a bond/connection, although it could also be a normal relationship too. I'd be the last person on earth to ever treat a woman like she is a sex toy, I enjoy getting laid generally but thats not the only thing I think about when I date somebody. Also, I'm the type of man who respects a woman's decision to "wait for now", as in, if I ask her about getting laid and she doesnt seem to be interested, I'll not even ask "why" most of the time, I'll just move forward to talk about a different subject, in the conversation. Being a patient man with a woman is important, eventually most relationships result in getting laid at some point anyways, it depends on how ready, or not ready, the woman is. I think most men are ready for getting laid quite early in relationships, its the women who need more time to get ready for it. Hey guys, can you share what you think about that, actually? It'd be interesting to hear. How long did it take your girlfriend to agree to get laid, for example? For me, it took as long as 1 month before we got laid for the first time, although she had left me by now, but I remember it very clearly.

About me, my name's Noam 32 years old from Israel, diagnosed with High functioning Autism at about age 21 but unofficially had this problem since I was born. From age 25 or so I started to function better but I still have alot of problems in my life. I live in Israel in a city called Ashdod, but I was born in Jerusalem. I'm Agnostic when it comes to religion.

Hobbies include Video Games, Music, Sports, Swimming, Watch TV, Sex/Getting laid, Alcohol, Writing, Reading, and more.

that1weirdgrrrl
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2022, 3:48 pm

Most (if not all?) humans want to be desired for who they are in and of themselves. To be loved, as it were. Not to be used for whatever they may be able to offer (money, sex, status, etc).