Maybe I should go ahead and date non-whites

Page 7 of 12 [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2022, 1:44 pm

Where_am_I wrote:
Goldfish21, the OP has been edited because of racism in his post.

He sees non white women as inferior. Because he cannot attract white women, he is contemplating dating a non white woman.....and feels embarrassed to be seen with a woman of colour.

I see.

If that's the case, he doesn't deserve to date anyone at all. The only women that would tolerate that kind of crap are ones that may do it for money/opportunity like citizenship or something - they MAY be willing to tolerate an awful partner, temporarily, if it means increasing their wealth or the ability to leave a worse situation in an unsafe country. But even then the relationship would not be based on mutual attraction or love, and only based on each person getting something out of it that they need at the time.

I read enough of the thread to see that the OP identifies as Christian. He must not have gotten to the part of the bible where Jesus said to love everyone, that all people are created in the image of God and all that stuff.. which leads me to believe he can't really truly be much of a religious man with such disdain for other people. IF he belongs to a church that preaches these things, he's following the teachings of some false prophet or another.

Slightly off topic, but something that may blow the OP's mind when it comes to people & religions mixing.. this is a street in Richmond, BC, Canada, home city to the Vancouver International Airport. Along this stretch of No 5 Road between Blundell Rd and a few blocks passed Steveston Highway, there are churches and temples representing damned near every major religion in the world.. where people go about doing their things, side by side, without issue. This stretch of road came to mind when I saw some American news clip - probably from Fox, maybe it was tucker carlson - stating that nowhere in the world do people mix and multiple religions get along blah blah blah. Meanwhile, not only is it entirely possible, that's every day normal reality here. Click and scroll down No 5 Rd, switch to street view and check out the churches and temples. The Buddhist one is the most elaborate with intricate gardens and tons of gold inside, but they each have their respective charm.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/No+5+ ... 23.0917131

The people I see nearly every day at the beach are of all different back grounds, just like the people in our cities etc.. that is the norm. Sure, there are still cultural and ethnic groups - many of them celebrated with Italian Days, a Portuguese festival, Chinese New Year.. etc etc, but hateful segregation is almost non-existent. (Probably the worst example I can think of are stereotypes about Indigenous people who have suffered multi-generational traumas and have higher rates of drug/alcohol addiction and related issues as a result.)

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2022, 1:54 pm

I've found the perfect match for you QFT

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2022, 2:19 pm

Grotbags doesn't like children so she wouldn't be a good mother
:cry: :cry:

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2022, 2:20 pm

Oh I didn't know he wanted a mummy figure as well

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

07 Oct 2022, 2:45 pm

Why not give up the "no single mom" requirement?

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2022, 2:57 pm

I actually probably need a cute kitty cat as my friend.....(only my friend----don't read too much into this!)

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

07 Oct 2022, 2:59 pm

Our cat has a status of third daughter.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2022, 3:12 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Where_am_I wrote:
Goldfish21, the OP has been edited because of racism in his post.

He sees non white women as inferior. Because he cannot attract white women, he is contemplating dating a non white woman.....and feels embarrassed to be seen with a woman of colour.

I see.

If that's the case, he doesn't deserve to date anyone at all. The only women that would tolerate that kind of crap are ones that may do it for money/opportunity like citizenship or something - they MAY be willing to tolerate an awful partner, temporarily, if it means increasing their wealth or the ability to leave a worse situation in an unsafe country. But even then the relationship would not be based on mutual attraction or love, and only based on each person getting something out of it that they need at the time.

I read enough of the thread to see that the OP identifies as Christian. He must not have gotten to the part of the bible where Jesus said to love everyone, that all people are created in the image of God and all that stuff.. which leads me to believe he can't really truly be much of a religious man with such disdain for other people. IF he belongs to a church that preaches these things, he's following the teachings of some false prophet or another.

Slightly off topic, but something that may blow the OP's mind when it comes to people & religions mixing.. this is a street in Richmond, BC, Canada, home city to the Vancouver International Airport. Along this stretch of No 5 Road between Blundell Rd and a few blocks passed Steveston Highway, there are churches and temples representing damned near every major religion in the world.. where people go about doing their things, side by side, without issue. This stretch of road came to mind when I saw some American news clip - probably from Fox, maybe it was tucker carlson - stating that nowhere in the world do people mix and multiple religions get along blah blah blah. Meanwhile, not only is it entirely possible, that's every day normal reality here. Click and scroll down No 5 Rd, switch to street view and check out the churches and temples. The Buddhist one is the most elaborate with intricate gardens and tons of gold inside, but they each have their respective charm.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/No+5+ ... 23.0917131

The people I see nearly every day at the beach are of all different back grounds, just like the people in our cities etc.. that is the norm. Sure, there are still cultural and ethnic groups - many of them celebrated with Italian Days, a Portuguese festival, Chinese New Year.. etc etc, but hateful segregation is almost non-existent. (Probably the worst example I can think of are stereotypes about Indigenous people who have suffered multi-generational traumas and have higher rates of drug/alcohol addiction and related issues as a result.)

That was a pleasant read - thanks for sharing!

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2022, 3:12 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I actually probably need a cute kitty cat as my friend.....(only my friend----don't read too much into this!)

Ok.

8O

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2022, 3:16 pm

Maybe you shouldn't date the types of girls that you are turned off by.

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

Off Topic
Was Jesus bisexual? Asking for a friend.

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

CockneyRebel wrote:
Maybe you shouldn't date the types of girls that you are turned off by.

That's more like it.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2022, 3:18 pm

Cats are very calming for me.

There's one in a store who just had six kittens. She's a "domestic shorthair." Sometimes, she lets me pet her; other times, she just doesn't want to be bothered.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2022, 3:19 pm

I love cats and dogs.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2022, 7:00 pm

I think we need to give the OP some space and respect his feelings.

I of all people here don't agree with his preferences/thoughts on women of colour but I do know what it's like to feel lonely and unwanted as a young man and I'm NT.

@QFT the statement I am most concerned about from you is the assumption that any woman you date will automatically teach you social skills. I mean you could possibly mask your challenges to a woman for whom cultural knowledge of western culture/languages might work. But then I am not sure how this is going to work? this sounds like it is going to be a purely transactional relationship (yes these do happen as there's plenty of older western men who offer a ticket out to a woman from a village somewhere in a third world country who accepts he wants something from them and are willing to trade).

The latter is the only way I think you are going to make a go of it, but you can't mask forever and there is a high rate of divorce because after the woman gets a citizenship and can work she is going to weigh up why she is still married to you.
And looking for an asian-American born girl.....I wouldn't bother, they are really really picky

SkinnyElephant
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Oct 2022, 7:00 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
QFT wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:
Are you sure you want to be with a non-white partner? You won't do anything to hurt her?

Nope, I wouldn't. I am live and let live type of person. The only people I want to hurt are the ones that did something "to" me. Like if said "non-white partner" is a foreigner looking for a visa and/or asking for money, then I would be angry, yes (although I still am not sure what I would actually do to them, other than ending the contact of course). But if they are simply non-white, there is no reason to be angry at them.

My only concern would be discomfort to be seen around them. But it won't be their fault, would it. So I won't be hurting them. I would just act really awkward and whatever. Kind of the way a kid would act with their hands caught in a cookie jar.

Idk I'd find it pretty hurtful if my boyfriend was uncomfortable being seen with me in public. So yeah, if that is how you'd be than no, don't date a non-white person it would not be fair to them. People generally want to feel like they have their partners support/or their partner has their back in public.

Also, as a white person I would not want to be in a relationship with someone who is against interracial relationships. Even, if we are the same race so it wouldn't directly affect me I'd still be disgusted they feel that way about it.

It's possible you could end up unknowingly dating a white man who's against interracial relationships.

Since you'd both be the same race, he might not feel the need to tell you how he feels (on the topic of interracial dating)