Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

BruceStark
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Aug 2009, 9:36 pm

Hey. Are there any aspie girls/ladies/women here who who are muscular and/or bodybuild or lift weights? I am very attracted to this kind of girl. :?:

KaliMa
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2009, 9:47 pm

Sorry, I'm not muscular, but Welcome to Wrong Planet! I hope you find someone :)

BruceStark
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Aug 2009, 9:59 pm

KaliMa wrote:
Sorry, I'm not muscular, but Welcome to Wrong Planet! I hope you find someone :)
Thanks anyway for the warm greeting and wishes. :)

AtomicKaiju
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2009, 11:31 pm

I like buff girls too :D :heart:

phil777
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2009, 11:33 pm

As long as they look feminine o.O

Flismflop
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2009, 1:47 am

I bet there are some like that. It's probably safe to assume that the answer to your question is "Yes". Now, aren't you glad you asked?

Sorry, don't know if she's aspergean or not. Definitely snuggley, for sure.

Flismflop
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2009, 2:17 am

Just another pic to ogle.

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2009, 2:47 am

I get turned on by them as long as they're not TOO damn muscular

SINsister
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2009, 12:29 pm

I'm sort of "buff" - I work out frequently, and lift free weights. I'll never be really muscular (which saddens me, as I'm sick of my noodle arms!), though.

~Steve Jobs

BruceStark
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Sep 2009, 7:07 pm

Bump.

Bataar
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2009, 9:17 pm

I definitely think "fit" women can be very attractive. MMA fighter Gina Carano is gorgeous.

However, I'm not a fan of body builder type women

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2009, 10:01 am

From an evolutionary point of view, men have evolved to prefer woman who are not muscular. Women are muscular needs more food to sustain them. Same holds true for tall woman also.. So in cave men times a child chances of survival would compromised if his wife was tall and muscular and there was a famine imminent.

This Woman Would Eat All Your Meat

Briana
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Sep 2009, 9:43 pm

Do you guys really like this...do u guys really like muscualr girls or are you all too caught up in to what everyone else says about you on this forum or in real life. "Aspie guys need to step up, be strong be confident"...ignore all that. Then you guys are told to be dominant. you feel that you cant fulfil that role so you look for someone who does, and the you all think that just because a woman is muscular then her mindset fits the dominant one..which is true.
Stop looking for this dominant, adrogenous and all this other stuff. When every guy first comes on this forum, he wants a cute feminine girl, then after reading thru the forums, he wants a dominant many woman.

I think the problem is is that you guys want understanding, but dont feel that feminine women will understand you because of your experiences, so you think that liking women that most men arent attracted to may give u a higher chance of success, while in reality you like the same type of women that most men do.

Its sad.
Forget the girls that dont accept you. Dont look for love acceptance and understanding, but when its there cherish it no matter is she has a mustache, muscles, smooth skin, or makeup. dont do this to yourselves, please

loko
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

13 Sep 2009, 9:50 am

SINsister wrote:
I'm sort of "buff" - I work out frequently, and lift free weights. I'll never be really muscular (which saddens me, as I'm sick of my noodle arms!), though.

this, except i dont really have a problem with noodle arms lol. no, my problem is i need to lose a bunch more weight.
i hate how they have to make food taste so good if it's so bad for you :(
i need to put my adderall to work, lol. i generally dont have a problem with eating during the week but on the weekend i like to go out and eat a bunch of bad crap... i really need to put an end to that:(

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2009, 12:26 pm

Briana wrote:
Do you guys really like this...do u guys really like muscualr girls or are you all too caught up in to what everyone else says about you on this forum or in real life. "Aspie guys need to step up, be strong be confident"...ignore all that. Then you guys are told to be dominant. you feel that you cant fulfil that role so you look for someone who does, and the you all think that just because a woman is muscular then her mindset fits the dominant one..which is true.
Stop looking for this dominant, adrogenous and all this other stuff. When every guy first comes on this forum, he wants a cute feminine girl, then after reading thru the forums, he wants a dominant many woman.

I think the problem is is that you guys want understanding, but dont feel that feminine women will understand you because of your experiences, so you think that liking women that most men arent attracted to may give u a higher chance of success, while in reality you like the same type of women that most men do.

Its sad.
Forget the girls that dont accept you. Dont look for love acceptance and understanding, but when its there cherish it no matter is she has a mustache, muscles, smooth skin, or makeup. dont do this to yourselves, please

That may be true for some of these guys, though I've noticed for myself that my like for alpha women has been more to do with having someone who can stand as an equal - not to say that others can't but I've noticed all too many ultra-feminine women are the first to project a lot of needs on a guy and really lean on him to be superman, that puts a rediculous enough amount of stress on most NT guys as it is, let alone dealing with the things that we face. Dating a girl who's a bit more like one of the characters in Descent - if she's intelligent and has a good personality the guy who's dating her has a hell of a lot going for him, mainly that he can quite literally have a great horizontal relationship. If a guy wants a vertical relationship (someone who's more like a superior than equal) - its questionable, things like that don't work out for a happy relationship unless she has that strong of a need to be with a guy who needs assistance, and even then - does he truly want to be assisted or rescued?

That said though I won't say that I haven't met women who were more outwardly feminine who were definite 'women', I think that's the most important distinction. Overall though independence, self-reliance, especially in this day and age these qualities are very attractive.

Teung
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Sep 2009, 12:44 pm

phil777 wrote:
As long as they look feminine o.O

That's for sure! LOL.