Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

hakemon
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Nov 2009, 8:51 pm

I can't seem to do anything right.. I had to bring my car to the mechanic yesterday because my catalytic converter broke. Well, my new mechanic happens to be a girl, as the old one retired.

She happened to be VERY good at working on my car, and on her break (since I was there) I chilled with her for a bit. Things were going good and all, and I may have given her a small kiss.

Well guess who saw it driving by. The girl that has me fix things for her. She text me saying how she's jealous now..

WTF!?! She didn't want me.. Now I find someone I do like and appears to like me back so far, and now I have this crap.

I give up...

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2009, 9:28 pm

typical behaviour btw get used to it. Its what women do. Nothing you did.

"It never rains but it pours"
"You don't know what you've got till its gone"

hakemon
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Nov 2009, 11:52 pm

I hate crap like this.. I'm just not ready to deal with it yet..

I'm stuck between two girls I like, but you know, I'm gonna have to chose the one I just fell for, she deserve me more than the other girl, she had her chances..

Gremmie
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2009, 3:28 am

You could explain to her that you obviously need someone to fix things too... :P

hakemon
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Nov 2009, 3:33 am

Lol, I've been texting to her since posting this thread, and she's saying she can't believe I went from wanting her, to hitting on my new mechanic who just happens to be female and close to my age...

It's actually a funny convo we're having.. She's already called the mechanic a slut, and things like that. Obviously she's quite jealous.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2009, 3:44 am

She had her chance. The mechanic likes you. The other one only likes you because shes got competition and knows that you're not an "unwanted guy".

Don't make the wrong decision.

hakemon
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Nov 2009, 4:03 am

Well I mean it was one little kiss, I don't even know if she does truly like me back. So far it was one small thing cause we were laughing together over cars (wow, we both are nerds i guess)..

But I without a doubt, wouldn't be going back to the other girl for anything more than friendship.. And if she can't respect what I'm doing, that friendship may be gone.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2009, 5:10 am

hakemon wrote:
Well I mean it was one little kiss, I don't even know if she does truly like me back. So far it was one small thing cause we were laughing together over cars (wow, we both are nerds i guess)..

But I without a doubt, wouldn't be going back to the other girl for anything more than friendship.. And if she can't respect what I'm doing, that friendship may be gone.

Well theres no need to go that far... sometimes it takes someone being unattainable to realise what we truly want.

I have been the same. I was totally uninterested in a guy to begin with until I thought he had lost interest, then I realised how head over heels for him I actually was.

Tbh it really depends what she does if the other people no longer want you. If she stops liking you again, then yeah, don't bother with her. Maybe its not the guy she misses... but the attention.

dalekaspie
Toucan
Toucan

20 Nov 2009, 11:32 am

i, i dont understand the problem :? , shes jealous of your car and thats bad? :?

Stinkypuppy
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2009, 12:10 pm

dalekaspie wrote:
i, i dont understand the problem :? , shes jealous of your car and thats bad? :?

No, she's jealous because the OP is getting romantic attention from the car mechanic.

Shebakoby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2009, 1:50 pm

hakemon wrote:
I can't seem to do anything right.. I had to bring my car to the mechanic yesterday because my catalytic converter broke. Well, my new mechanic happens to be a girl, as the old one retired.

She happened to be VERY good at working on my car, and on her break (since I was there) I chilled with her for a bit. Things were going good and all, and I may have given her a small kiss.

Well guess who saw it driving by. The girl that has me fix things for her. She text me saying how she's jealous now..

WTF!?! She didn't want me.. Now I find someone I do like and appears to like me back so far, and now I have this crap.

I give up...

In the immortal words of Chris Rock, "I told you that b*tch crazy."