ghostpawn
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Jan 2010, 12:57 am

Peko wrote:
ghostpawn wrote:
A few ways to repel men:
- Use the word "misogynist" in every sentence
- Get really thin, fat or musclebound (physical extremes)
- Look REALLY hot (intimidating! so afraid to screw up, they forget to ask)
- Pretend you're psychotic (and maybe ax crazy)
- Talk about marriage. Before the first date.

1. What does "misogynist" mean?
2. What do you do if you can't shrink your butt? (my only issue/otherwise I'd be flat enough)
3. How can you make yourself look "REALLY hot" & how will that deflect attention?
4. I already talk about meds often enough that people should think I'm a psycho... :lol:
5. When I talk about the way I was brought up when it comes to marriage guys seem shocked

1. Misogynist means hatred of women. The term is used excessively by misandrists (people who hate men).
2. Grow it? Or wear clothes that don't leave any butt cleavage, which can make it look fatter/saggier than it is.
3. As I said in the parentheses, if you look very attractive most men will be intimidated. They'll stare, but they'll be afraid to talk to you for fear of rejection. It's the "ice queen" look.
4. Maybe they think the meds are working. Wild mood swings might change their minds.
5. Shocked in a romance-repelling way?

Ebonwinter
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2010, 8:12 am

Peko wrote:
Ebonwinter wrote:
If you're male try to be like Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

I'm a girl...

I know I thought you were talking about in general for everyone lol I'm sorry if I've upset you

LittleTigger
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2010, 2:44 pm

spooky13 wrote:
Maybe they think of you as a big kid? :)

Yes. That is correct. I'm a big kid
but too little for them, they will
pass me right by and then I can
keep playing and being happy.

When society stops expecting
too much from me, I will
stop disappointing them.

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2010, 4:27 pm

Ebonwinter wrote:
Peko wrote:
Ebonwinter wrote:

I'm a girl...

I know I thought you were talking about in general for everyone lol I'm sorry if I've upset you

You didn't upset me, I just thought you were directing that at me rather than as a general statement :) :oops:

KingofKaboom
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2010, 4:56 pm

Tell them you either have kids or want to have kids right away and don't like having sex or anything at all b4 marriage that will put off almost all guys. For the very few that still want to be with you tell them you support abortion rights and gay marriage the few guys I've met that want to be married and have kids are usually against those things strongly. Also shave your head completely and I'm mean every hair even eyebrows if you can. Wear clothes that are too colorful and don't ever match like bright pink top, olive green socks, black pants, and gray sneakers just to throw them off. DON'T BATHE OR WEAR ANY MAKEUP! Also don't ever fix or wash your hair not ever again! Walk like you have a limp or something and chew with your mouth open whenever possible. Smile with only half your face but leave the other side of your mouth limp. Blink with one eye at a time never both at once this will take practice though. If you do all that it's almost guaranteed you'll never be bothered by a guy unless they are crazy (which is what you'll look like)

Sparx139
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Jan 2010, 6:47 pm

Quote:
Tell them you either have kids or want to have kids right away and don't like having sex or anything at all b4 marriage that will put off almost all guys. For the very few that still want to be with you tell them you support abortion rights and gay marriage the few guys I've met that want to be married and have kids are usually against those things strongly. Also shave your head completely and I'm mean every hair even eyebrows if you can. Wear clothes that are too colorful and don't ever match like bright pink top, olive green socks, black pants, and gray sneakers just to throw them off. DON'T BATHE OR WEAR ANY MAKEUP! Also don't ever fix or wash your hair not ever again! Walk like you have a limp or something and chew with your mouth open whenever possible. Smile with only half your face but leave the other side of your mouth limp. Blink with one eye at a time never both at once this will take practice though. If you do all that it's almost guaranteed you'll never be bothered by a guy unless they are crazy (which is what you'll look like)

for some reason, I'm reminded of this comic

Hector
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2010, 4:51 am

You should just get used to occasionally rejecting men, which is inevitable unless you follow suggestions like never showering which would have more severe repercussions than just putting off people who fancy you.

FreeSpirit2000
Toucan
Toucan

31 Jan 2010, 3:59 pm

Peko wrote:
I wany a list of ways to deter people from finding you attractive: :D

1. Wear baggy clothes
2. Flip your nose inside out (if you can)
3. Tell them how you used to lick the soles of your ballet slippers as a kid
4. Ignore them
5. Mention foot fetishes :D

Please add on & tell me what's ridiculous & what's good :)

Well baggy clothes aren't cool anymore, unless if you are into the Nike Cortez and LA hats fashion. If you are into other fashions, other fashions are more respectable now beside baggy fashions.

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2010, 5:52 pm

Just be yourself... it's usually worked for me. :(

:lol:

Dhp
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2010, 10:28 pm

Oh my goodness, Vyn - I am guilty of doing everything on your list at least once! lmao I guess, I know how to repel people!

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2010, 12:21 am

Say negatively awkward things loudly.
Stare uncomfortably.
Have halitosis.
Look/be dirty.
Be a smart ass.

Kaysea
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2010, 1:49 pm

Peko wrote:
Ebonwinter wrote:

I'm a girl...

I suppose that if you were able to cop his image/appearance, as well as his attitude, this would be even more off-putting than if you were male.

I wear a sterling silver ring that slightly resembles a wedding ring. I normally wear it on my right hand and have for about five years. When I go out, I sometimes switch it to my left hand so that it looks like I'm married. It works to some degree.

Vyn
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2010, 2:42 pm

Spazzergasm wrote:
Be a smart ass.

Hey... I actually find that very attractive in women.

Then again, I'm also a smart ass myself.

Another way to keep men away is to act frigid or icy. Silent, brooding, and intense. Blink rarely, and let your gaze be going around constantly as if you're watching for something. It'll gives off a sense of contempt and dislike, but doesn't make you appear dirty, worthless or stupid. More just... "not worth the effort." Yet it can give you an odd sense of respect, sort of fear, but not quite.

I'd recommend growing your hair out, dying it black and using black eyeliner and lipstick. Yet wearing mostly normal clothes. You won't give off a goth feeling at all, just a dark and disliking of people one. It will be the rare man to approach you. Works the same way with women too. Both sexes doing something like that just seem scary to most people, or just to much to approach.

I am Jon Stewart with some Colbert cynicism, Thomas Edison's curiousity, wrapped around a hardcore gamer sprinkled very liberally with Deadpool, and finished off with an almost Poison Ivy-esque love/hate relationship with humanity flourish.

Step
Raven
Raven

05 Feb 2010, 3:16 pm

Pick your nose and eat (or pretend to eat) your boogers...
or talk to your boogers.

Every time a guy tries to talk to you, cut them off with tales about your cats or correct them on poor grammar or pronunciation. Never need their help for anything. Always act superior and like you know more about everything than they do.

Never shave your legs or arm pits

Get a mullet hair cut (short on sides, longer on top and in the back).

Wear calf length black socks with Birkenstock sandals and shorts. Wear plaid.

Get a farmers tan

use a little dark eye shadow on your upper lip to make it look like you have a mustache.

Last edited by Step on 05 Feb 2010, 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2010, 4:47 pm

Step wrote:
Where plaid.

D: I am insulted! Plaid is amazing.

jc6chan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2010, 5:15 pm

Just don't try to attract a guy, simple as that :shrug: