Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Mutanatia
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Feb 2010, 10:50 am

There's this girl who called herself my girlfriend. She was really considering me as a friend, but still called me a boyfriend for 18 months. She was "cheating," or at the very least being dishonest, for about 12 months of this supposed "relationship." She goes away for bits at a time, for nearly a year she left me alone. Now, suddenly, she's been emailing me, texting me, and also messaging me on facebook. According to her profile, she is single, which is why she may be trying to get my attention again.

I've tried every from 3 years ago telling her to leave me alone, to plain out-and-out ignoring her. I was wondering: HOW DO I GET HER TO LEAVE ME THE **** ALONE? Geez >.<

HopeGrows
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In exactly the right place at exactly the right time.

10 Feb 2010, 10:57 am

Have you actually used the direct approach, as in, "Please stop contacting me. I'm not interested in pursuing any type of relationship with you?" If you've tried that and she persists, and if ignoring her doesn't work - and it really bothers you that she keeps trying to get in touch - then de-friend her on FB, change your phone number, change your email. That oughta do it.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2010, 10:57 am

restraining order

Etular
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

10 Feb 2010, 11:49 am

Trust me, I've had the same problem. However, the girl I had this problem with saw me as a "friend" and as the only "friend" she could constantly insult, slap, scream at and overall torment. Eventually, I suffered this until she finally decided to move school due to poor grades.

My advice? Ignore her, your time will come. Or, ofcourse, if your an Adult you could get a restraining order.

Lene
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2010, 12:13 pm

Bloc her from your facebook page.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2010, 12:50 pm

Tell you don't want to talk to her then block her from everything. If she still keeps trying to talk to you, get a restraining order (using the law for small personal problems FTW! :lol:)

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2010, 1:27 pm

I would get nasty with her and maybe she will hate it and get sick of it and finally leave you alone.

Vyn
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2010, 2:01 pm

Utterly ignore every single thing she does, don't even aknowledge her existence. Or be a total douche to her, it'll get rid of her quickly.

As a nice guy, simply be honest to her. If that doesn't work though you have to get mean. Or legal.

I am Jon Stewart with some Colbert cynicism, Thomas Edison's curiousity, wrapped around a hardcore gamer sprinkled very liberally with Deadpool, and finished off with an almost Poison Ivy-esque love/hate relationship with humanity flourish.

rmgh
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2010, 2:59 pm

You could always try pretending to be interested in her and totally obsessed with her. Then, she might get bored and ignore you. I think that's what girls do.