Anyone here afraid they will never get a girlfriend?

Page 9 of 9 [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Greenmouse
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Jun 2010, 3:26 pm

ToadOfSteel wrote:
I'm just too afraid to do anything...

Smile at women. Say hello to them. Ask them how they feel.

Sounds like a beginning.

Élodie

Salonfilosoof
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2010, 4:13 pm

Greenmouse wrote:
Some girls are looking for a very bright man with a phenomenal amount of knowledge. If the two are passionnate about the same field of interest, they can meet up and have some fun.

Girls are also looking for honest and loyal men as Aspies are.

I know Aspies who are tender and affectuous, which most of women are looking for. Unfortunately, some have a hard time touching people, and that's sad because most of the girls I know (NTs and Aspies) prefer softness.

Women like softness indeed, but that's never been a problem for me. My problem is that the only woman who really appreciates my knowledge and my fields of interest and who really feels a great deal of appreciation for my personallity is gay, meaning we can never have anything more than friendship... All of my 5 exes lost interest because I just couldn't connect with them emotionally as much as I needed to.

Women may say they look for honest and loyal men, but most prefer as*holes who can manipulate them with ease.

Greenmouse wrote:
Smile at women. Say hello to them. Ask them how they feel.

Sounds like a beginning.

It's the beginning of a friendship perhaps. For a man with AS, getting a woman to fall in love with you without the help of the Internet is pretty damn hard because neurotypical women tend to only fall in love with men who know how to manipulate a woman's feelings and that's something that's near impossible for us male Aspies.

ADHDorASDorBoth
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Jun 2010, 10:38 am

Girl-friend?
:?: