Veteran

12 Jun 2006, 9:04 pm

single, not looking.
i don't think i have ever liked someone that way

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2006, 1:44 am

lol, another reason I don't really try - I still have enough days where if Dave DeAngelo met me and realized I had his cd's he'd probably refund my money, tell me I'm the antichrist, and tell me not to even associate myself with his name. While I can sometimes be kinda smooth when I'm drunk I also have days where absolutely everything - everything - I do is completely and absolutely 180 opposit of the right way (no, it's not about even looking needy or coming off as nice, just that most people couldn't even dream of topping me at saying the wrong things, sending the wrong vibes, being too responsible or attentive to the task at hand with whatever my group is doing at the times that the only thing that's appropriate is to just blow everything off and schmooz). I try not to get down on myself when I have days like this but at the same time I can't help but feel, when it does happen, regardless of how much I try to separate myself from it, that I pretty much diserve every bad thing and humiliation with the opposite sex that could possibly happen and then some...pretty much for the rest of my life.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

Deus_ex_machina
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2006, 6:48 am

I'm actually in several weird pseudo-relationships via the internet at the moment where in most of them neither of us have actually said that we wanted anything it's kind of obvious one of us wants something more, however i'm not really into any of them in that way, well maybe one of them, it's mostly just because they're depressed and turning them down could really hurt them, so i'm betting they'll find someone else before I have to make any decisions, well more like hoping, in the most important case it's a weird kind of limbo between friend and gf/bf. :?

By the way, I agree with emp, and would like to add that it can also be interpreted other way (I hate this relationship so much i'm counting the days) like in one of those prision movies I don't know any cases but you can bet there are people out there in relationships that they don't want to be in for whatever reason(s).

"They do, but what do you think is on the radio? Meat sounds. You know how when you slap or flap meat, it makes a noise? They talk by flapping their meat at each other. They can even sing by squirting air through their meat." - Terry Bisson

Spriteling
Toucan
Toucan

13 Jun 2006, 12:08 pm

Single and not looking. I am completely asexual and not interested in any kind of relationship at all. I much prefer my own company. ^_^

stuckinthedesert
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

13 Jun 2006, 2:54 pm

Me I am Single and not even looking. I am so tired of trying to fit into the norms that most NT girls (25 Male Here) seem to demand. I have had very few relationships nothing super serious in my mind maybe but in reality no. I am thinking that some of my problems most likely stem from poor self image so I am just trying to work on myself and be happy with myself and if I find some one great but I refuse to let the search for someone consume my life.

Plus for some odd reason maybe the others on this board can answer dose anyone else have a hard time telling when someone is flirting with you? I usually have no idea and most of the time my friends have to tell me ( it dose not happen often :( ) .

unclenutcracker
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

13 Jun 2006, 4:24 pm

I put "de facto" because my girlfriend and I have been going out for 4 years now and are moving in together in a few weeks. She is the Hermine to my Steppenwolf (sans-deathpact, heh).

I was actually kind of tempted to put "swinger" because we tend to sleep with each other's friends (or, I don't know, I guess anybody... we kind of do what we want). We used to call this an "open" relationship, but we are too old and serious about each other now to use that justfication. Like I said; the Hermine to my Steppenwolf... so of course there have to be Maria's and Pablo's (sigh... nobody is going to get this reference).

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2006, 3:55 pm

I am single and looking.

Tim

Jamie06
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2006, 4:32 pm

Single and looking, for ages.

MagicMike
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2006, 4:34 pm

Still single. Tried a bazillion dating sites. Zilch. Tried Facebook&Myspace. Zilch. I'm a lonely soul.

Barracuda
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2006, 5:18 pm

Single, looking around, not likeing what I see. (except for some of the girls here. but I don't want a long-distance relationship, so thats basicly out.)

mysteriouslyabsent
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Jul 2006, 5:33 pm

single are not actively looking I suppose but still keeping my eyes open so partially looking I guess.

Solidess
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Jul 2006, 5:47 pm

Yeah same. I'm single, very lonely, but I don't think I will find anyone to love who will also love me. I'm just not gonna bother with looking right now. I have to work on fixing myself first. I never find anyone I like anyway. It's especially disappointing for me because I live in an area seemingly full of cute, thin young women. I am by no means fat, just a little more 'cuddly' I guess, but all these girls can BITE ME. Lol, maybe I should move.

By the way, whats 'de facto' ?

IcelandicGuy
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Jul 2006, 7:51 pm

Very single and very lonely and have been looking with very little success. Oh, if only I could find a girlfriend, my life would turn into a complete, blissful, wonderful happiness....or would it :roll:

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2006, 8:33 am

Divorced, 1 year. We split June 10 and signed papers August 30, so I consider July 20 our anniversary, D-Day. I'm looking, but at each stage of my life it's been difficult to find potential partners in my age group. :(

SpaceCase
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2006, 9:55 am

In a relationship.Not exzactly happy right now either....

-SpaceCase :(

Pugly
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2006, 10:09 am

Single, casually looking. I think if I find a quirky, easy going girl it could work out. The problem is finding these women. I don't like to commit myself and get worked up in trying to start a relationship unless I know for certain that it could work. So my experience becomes limited. When I should be trying to start up a relationship with any girl I find interesting... and just maybe one will also find me interesting and it'll work from there...

I was sort of involved with someone.... it didn't work out.

Many girls on this site are really cool and interesting, but there are none near my area...

And I am most defininatly not going to try a long distance relationship again... those don't work with me.