Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Are you attracted to the type who you would get on with/would be attracted to you?
Yes 65%  65%  [ 20 ]
No 35%  35%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 31

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2010, 5:23 pm

Yes, and the trouble is we mutually scare each other off, don't react right at the right times, etc.. A little too much 'yes' I suppose.

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2010, 7:07 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
Yes, and the trouble is we mutually scare each other off, don't react right at the right times, etc.. A little too much 'yes' I suppose.

That happens to me sometimes too. I run from men, they scare the Hell out of me. If my ex and late husbands had not been aggressive and come after me, I would of never been married to them or had children.

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.

MizLiz
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2010, 8:05 pm

rmgh wrote:
MizLiz wrote:
I can't answer this. It has too much to do with SIGHT. I'm all about SOUND.

So people that can sing?

People whose accents don't make me feel like I'm being punched in the face/make me want to punch them in the face, etc.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2010, 8:14 pm

MizLiz wrote:
rmgh wrote:
MizLiz wrote:
I can't answer this. It has too much to do with SIGHT. I'm all about SOUND.

So people that can sing?

People whose accents don't make me feel like I'm being punched in the face/make me want to punch them in the face, etc.
that's interesting. what kind of accents do you like?

i love most accents, especially german and italian.

MizLiz
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2010, 8:37 pm

There's way more to it than that. I have very sensitive hearing/synesthesia, so maybe I should have said "idiolect".

I'm not getting into it.

MizLiz
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2010, 8:39 pm

There's way more to it than that. I have very sensitive hearing/synesthesia, so maybe I should have said "idiolect".

I'm not getting into it.

leftyswin
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

19 Sep 2010, 11:33 pm

I really don't know what kind of girls I'm in to. But when I think of all the girls I've liked.. Actually, come to think of it, I like girls who are sarcastic and complete dicks to me. lol. I never realized that before.. weird..

rmgh
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2010, 1:17 am

leftyswin wrote:
I really don't know what kind of girls I'm in to. But when I think of all the girls I've liked.. Actually, come to think of it, I like girls who are sarcastic and complete dicks to me. lol. I never realized that before.. weird..

That's the same as me, but I don't actually like it when it's happening, you know?

leftyswin
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

20 Sep 2010, 1:23 am

rmgh wrote:
leftyswin wrote:

That's the same as me, but I don't actually like it when it's happening, you know?

Yeah, it's tough to befriend girls like that because they're almost always putting down when you try to talk to them. I don't think they really mean it, but I usually take it like they're serious and I'm left feeling like crap.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2010, 6:02 pm

I really don't know, since I have never had a GF.