I'm in love with a girl and I think its reciprocal...

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

sErgEantaEgis
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

27 Sep 2010, 9:08 pm

Yeah so there is that NT girl in my class,she's named Rachelle and she is pretty cute.She is also very smart,intelligent and nice,and she is also pretty funny.Each time she spots me,she smile to me and she has a very beautiful smile along with a sweet voice.Each time I'm with her I always make her laugh and I really enjoy being with her.I'm pretty sure I'm in love with her and I'm also sure its reciprocal,as she always smile to me and ask me to tell her jokes (most of the time I don't,as I sadly don't remember any joke,but everybody in my class,even my teachers,find me and my jokes extremly funny,and I make people laugh)

She's an NT,but its not like if I cared too much,since she is kind,nice and cute.She know that I'm an Aspie,so does the rest of my class,but she doesn't and accept me as a human being.I was just wondering,could she possibly be in love with me too?As she also somewhat appear shy when she is close to me,and so does I!She always laugh at my jokes and ask me to make her laugh and she always smile at me when she see me.

BroncosRtheBest
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Sep 2010, 9:24 pm

I wouldn't say "in love" as it appears much too early to be thinking about that kind of step in a relationship. However, as long as she's not "playing the game", or as we lovingly refer to it, utter manipulation, she may reciprocate your feelings in some form. If you feel comfortable about asking her out, go ahead.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2010, 10:13 pm

yeah, she sounds like she might at least appreciate being around you, and might find you attractive. no harm in getting to know her better... but maybe take it slow until you know for sure how she feels.

Ah_Q
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2010, 10:50 pm

I agree, it's far too early to be saying things like "in love." But it does sound like it could be the beginning of something special. Good luck and don't let coyness get the better of you.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2010, 1:47 pm

Ask her out, see what happens. No reason not to.