Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2010, 4:11 pm

Mouldy wrote:
victorvndoom wrote:
I am an old geaser (42 years) old

Your 42 years old and youve never had a girlfreind? :(

I was 40 before I had a boyfriend. He was just using me, but I'm grateful for my lovely Aspie son that came from that relationship.

Mouldy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Oct 2010, 4:12 pm

[quote="Aimless"][quote="Mouldy"][quote="victorvndoom"]I am an old geaser (42 years) old[/quote]

Your 42 years old and youve never had a girlfreind? :([/quote]

I was 40 before I had a boyfriend. He was just using me, but I'm grateful for my lovely Aspie son that came from that relationship.[/quote]

Where you ever like... made fun of for never having someone? :(

My favorite letter is the squiggly! ~ :D

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2010, 4:25 pm

Mouldy wrote:
Aimless wrote:
Mouldy wrote:
victorvndoom wrote:

I was 40 before I had a boyfriend. He was just using me, but I'm grateful for my lovely Aspie son that came from that relationship.

Not to my face. I had a fair amount of false starts so it wasn't like I had no interrelationships with men. Men pursued me but never followed

through to a real relationship. People used to ask me all the time. They would say "You're so this you're so that how come?"

After a certain point I wanted say "I don't know, you tell me". In truth, I rejected a few. I was picky about finding someone I could

be absolutely myself with. It never seemed to be. When your personality type is represented by less than 1.5% of the population

it's not likely you'll find a easy match.

Mouldy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Oct 2010, 4:29 pm

[quote="Aimless"][quote="Mouldy"][quote="Aimless"][quote="Mouldy"][quote="victorvndoom"]I am an old geaser (42 years) old[/quote]

Your 42 years old and youve never had a girlfreind? :([/quote]

[quote]I was 40 before I had a boyfriend. He was just using me, but I'm grateful for my lovely Aspie son that came from that relationship.[/quote]

Where you ever like... made fun of for never having someone? :([/quote]

[/quote]Not to my face. I had a fair amount of false starts so it wasn't like I had no interrelationships with men. Men pursued me but never followed

through to a real relationship. People used to ask me all the time. They would say "You're so this you're so that how come?"

After a certain point I wanted say "I don't know, you tell me". In truth, I rejected a few. I was picky about finding someone I could

be absolutely myself with. It never seemed to be. When your personality type is represented by less than 1.5% of the population

it's not likely you'll find a easy match.[/quote]

Was it really a big deal if your where with someone or not? I mean there are people out there who are indifferent if they are with someone or not i guess.

My favorite letter is the squiggly! ~ :D

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2010, 10:03 pm

Mouldy wrote:
Aimless wrote:
Mouldy wrote:
Aimless wrote:
Mouldy wrote:
victorvndoom wrote:

Quote:

Not to my face. I had a fair amount of false starts so it wasn't like I had no interrelationships with men. Men pursued me but never followed

it's not likely you'll find a easy match.

Was it really a big deal if your where with someone or not? I mean there are people out there who are indifferent if they are with someone or not i guess.

No, nobody made a big deal about it. Everyone knew my inclination was to be a loner.

victorvndoom
Toucan
Toucan

11 Oct 2010, 3:39 am

i am ,not looking at her as an object , not anymore...she has made quite an impression on me...my mom is willing to speak to her on my behalf..see if she really doesnt want to contact me because i screwed up in the beginning..she is going on a holiday (she= my mom) and she is pretty torn apart about it too that i cant tell her (the girl) what i feel in the shop. This may be a little help but then i know where i stand

i stand nowhere with her. My mom returned with bad news : i had no chance because she got a friend & a little baby girl

she understands how i feel now and what has happened to me and she accepts that i have problems because she was educated as caretaker so she knows what an asp is like

but we can still talk

now i need to take time to sort it out with my self ...

life isnt fair (i found a nice girl but cant have her)

c'est trop paint just (as calimero would say it)