Why are a lot of women on here so hypocritical???

Page 1 of 12 [ 187 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2010, 4:34 pm

sunshower wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
I've never seen any woman on here posting about how they want an "emotionally stable" guy.
As far as dating an aspie is concerned, people shouldn't look for a carbon copy of themselves.
As far as looks go, i've said my piece on that. I need not say any more.

This thread can rot in hell.

+1

Making gross generalizations and attacking people without justification never does anyone any good.

If you are feeling bitter or upset and need to vent maybe you should consider posting in the Haven about what's actually generating these feelings in your personal life, rather than attacking others.

You agree with her ,yet I got the impression from your thread that you want an almost carbon copy guy.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2010, 5:10 pm

ApsieGuy wrote:
I still get hit on by the ugly ones though(my face is mediocre)

Well now, you're doing the exact same thing wanting a better than mediocre looking woman then aren't you? Do you have a vagina? Because according to this thread you do.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2010, 5:12 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
I notice a lot of that in real life from both genders, it's not just an american thing. I didn't notice any woman here having this attitude ...except Erisad.

I do agree with you on this one. Erisad seems like a nice girl but being extremely picky then complaining not getting anyone all the time is tiring.

Everyone has the right to be picky - but accept responsibility if your choice is limited in that case.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2010, 5:19 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
I notice a lot of that in real life from both genders, it's not just an american thing. I didn't notice any woman here having this attitude ...except Erisad.

I do agree with you on this one. Erisad seems like a nice girl but being extremely picky then complaining not getting anyone all the time is tiring.

Everyone has the right to be picky - but accept responsibility if your choice is limited in that case.

I wanted to put your nickname as another example but I didn't since you don't whine.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2010, 5:22 pm

I am picky but its my own doing. I don't have a right to complain about it. Yes, there are few people I can forge a connection with who I am attracted to. But I could always date for the sake of it if I wanted.

I'd rather be single my whole life tbh.

ApsieGuy
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2010, 5:33 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
ApsieGuy wrote:
I still get hit on by the ugly ones though(my face is mediocre)

Well now, you're doing the exact same thing wanting a better than mediocre looking woman then aren't you? Do you have a vagina? Because according to this thread you do.

Nope. The fact that I am muscular puts me above the typical guy. I've had a few dates with girls with semi-pretty faces. I noticed I was able to get better looking girls the bigger I got. This also applies to careers...

It's part of being a guy. We get to improve our dating options by getting careers,bodybuilding, and working on our personalities. Although, none of the former are easy to get by ANY means.

However, the difference is this:

I'm actually going out and IMPROVING myself and then looking at my options afterwords. A lot of people just expect better without improving themselves\

Hale_bop. You want to be picky? Go ahead. However, expect to either be single or put the effort in to improve yourself.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2010, 5:45 pm

ApsieGuy wrote:
Hale_bop. You want to be picky? Go ahead. However, expect to either be single or put the effort in to improve yourself.

Telling me I'm going to be single means s**t because
a) I don't care if I am and
b) I don't need to be told the result of someone whos being picky, because I said it about 3 posts up.

Friskeygirl
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2010, 5:51 pm

ApsieGuy wrote:
-I want an emotionally stable guy...despite not being emotionally stable myself

-I won't date an aspie.....even though im one

-I want a good looking guy even if im not good looking

Does this irritate anyone????

I know this probably won't end well though.

It seems your only fishing for a negative reaction by your last statement "I know this probably won't end well though" its just more generalizations about women members at WP. Threads like this only show that certain aspie men, and I use that term loosely, are not emotionally stable or just too insecure to be around the opposite sex aspie or otherwise due too their own inadequacy. If any woman shows any strength or initiative they are branded trolls by some by these same men, anyhow this should be my generalization of the men in L&D but screw it, if the shoe fits.

ApsieGuy
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2010, 6:22 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
ApsieGuy wrote:

Telling me I'm going to be single means sh** because
b) I don't need to be told the result of someone whos being picky, because I said it about 3 posts up.

So, if you are content being single, why are you even looking in the Dating and Love section of this site in the first place? Why not just skip it. Obviously, you don't want to be single....or you wouldn't be reading this thread.

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2010, 6:52 pm

I have to ask the topic question again WHY ARE THEY HUH?!?! HUH?! !?!

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2010, 7:03 pm

ApsieGuy wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
ApsieGuy wrote:

Telling me I'm going to be single means sh** because

So, if you are content being single, why are you even looking in the Dating and Love section of this site in the first place? Why not just skip it. Obviously, you don't want to be single....or you wouldn't be reading this thread.

Its because i'm drawn to controversial posts like flies to a rubbish bin.

Apart from threads like this, I am interested to hear others opinions on matters related (like the thread I made regarding male body types), and offer advice when it's not a blatent troll post. This forum is not a dating site for people to hook up with one another.

If I wanted a boyfriend I would be posting on NZ dating, not here. If I wanted advice on how to get a boyfriend or be in a happy relationship, I would post in the in depth adult discussion, not a cesspool full of angry men who hate women.

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2010, 9:01 pm

Why, oh why, do I keep seeing threads of men complaining about women and listing what they hate about them......

.... and then a few posts later they make a post saying they hope they can get a pretty girl or a thin girl. For some reason they think it is morally ok to rate women according to looks and thinness. Yet they complain if women rate them by their income. And cannot see that it goes both ways.

:wall:
:wall:
:wall: :wall:
:wall: :wall: :wall:
:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Does noone care about personality anymore? I thought that was the whole idea of going out with someone, not go out with someone because they have a big rack, or drive a ferrari.

Taking a break.

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2010, 9:03 pm

Oh I care about personality but nice bodies and cars go so much further :lol:

menintights
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2010, 9:41 pm

ApsieGuy wrote:
It's part of being a guy. We get to improve our dating options by getting careers,bodybuilding, and working on our personalities.

Damn, and all this time I've been more concerned about the size of their dick. Too bad that's not something you can actually change, so obviously women who can't accept you the way you are are just being shallow. Or hypocritical or egotistical, whichever works.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

09 Oct 2010, 9:56 pm

Most of the women I've met are hypocritical; it's NOT limited to Aspie women. I think lots of guys are hypocritical as well. I have more than a few issues/problems & I tend to go for women who also have issues/problems but none of em ever want to be anything more than a friend to me because they are to busy chasing guys who are completely out of their league or guys who are abusers & using em.

BPalmer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2010, 11:16 pm

ApsieGuy wrote:
-I want an emotionally stable guy...despite not being emotionally stable myself
-I won't date an aspie.....even though im one
-I want a good looking guy even if im not good looking

Yet if we did the same...

"I want a woman who's HWP, despite me having a massive beer gut",
"I won't date a woman who's unemployed, even though I haven't found a job since being laid off,"
or "I expect her to have had experience, even though I'm a virgin,"

...We'd cop "HOW DARE YOU, etc etc etc" until the cows come home.

Last edited by BPalmer on 10 Oct 2010, 2:51 am, edited 2 times in total.