Anyone else want to physically harm John Mayer

Page 3 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2010, 2:14 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:
What does John Mayer have to do with you not being able to get a partner?

Basically he is jealous of John Mayer taking being able to get girls for granted.

I heard Taylor Swift is letting him have it in one of her songs.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

PHISHA51
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Oct 2010, 5:56 pm

Brianruns10 wrote:
Why are some women so shallow and f***ing stupid that they continually go for a guy like Mayer who'll just ditch them, when there are so many quality guys out there who'd treat them right?

He's famous and he's got money. Plus the women on your list that he's dated are also famous and have money. Celebrities do that because they are stupid. BTW If you haven't seen the "nice guys and dating" threads, I suggest you go there. You'll find a lot of good information there. 8)

Geist
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

25 Oct 2010, 6:23 am

Tim_Tex wrote:
I heard Taylor Swift is letting him have it in one of her songs.

She shouldn't waste her breath. I don't know why she didn't see the treatment she received coming before she first dated him. I honestly think some woman feel they can 'fix' men, even men who don't think they are broken. A lot of people never learn from watching others mistakes they have to go through it themselves.

Kaspie
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Oct 2010, 10:59 pm

I have absolutely no idea why anyone would date John Mayer, especially Taylor Swift. That guy is such an obvious creep! With his track record, you would think those women would know better.

157/200 Aspie -- 41/200 NT

Bethie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: My World, Highview, Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, Local Group, Local Supercluster

28 Oct 2010, 4:21 am

Brianruns10 wrote:
There was a news report about John Mayer I saw, and it showed all the women he's been linked to and then one reason for another ditched/dumped/left what have you:

Jennifer Love Hewitt
Jessica Simpson
Minka Kelly
Jennifer Aniston
Taylor Swift

To name a few. I so despise people like him. He just effortlessly gets and throws away beautiful women, women of a calibre which I, and practically all of us have no hope of ever dating. He has a gift and throws it about capriciously while the rest of us can't get any women.

And it makes me mad at women too. Why are some women so shallow and f***ing stupid that they continually go for a guy like Mayer who'll just ditch them, when there are so many quality guys out there who'd treat them right?

Women are "f*cking stupid" if they enter a relationship wherein the other person decided it wasn't right for them?

If you judge the "calibre" of a woman by how beautiful she is,
you've no right to imply you're in any way a "quality guy" yourself,
let alone to call WOMEN "shallow".

STAY TUNED for next week's edition!

Misogynists: Why Are They So Unsuccessful With Women?

:roll:

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2010, 5:36 am

I think he means why do they expect that it would work looking at his track record. He hasn't just done it to a couple of people. Couple of hundred maybe.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2010, 6:39 am

Bethie wrote:
If you judge the "calibre" of a woman by how beautiful she is,
you've no right to imply you're in any way a "quality guy" yourself,
let alone to call WOMEN "shallow".

To his credit he did say 'some'.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2010, 8:28 am

Who?

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2010, 9:23 am

ToadOfSteel wrote:
Who?

This guy. A lot of famous women find him attractive. Don't ask me why, he must be a smooth talker. He's got a weird mouth.

JedCurtis
Butterfly
Butterfly

29 Oct 2010, 7:47 pm

I worked taking tickets at an arena where John Mayer played in '07 ( an example of an Aspergian underachiever job)- of the 10,000 or so people whom I took tickets from, about 9,900 were young women who looked like they were on their way to their wedding or honeymoon.

Krisiona
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

30 Oct 2010, 12:03 am

Maybe he's a moron and he makes them irritable because he's still just like his song "My Stupid Mouth". Listen to it, on "Room for Squares", it will make some things make sense about him not being able to hold on to a girlfriend.