now i know why men dont care

Page 2 of 6 [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

wefunction
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Jan 2011
Age: 42
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,486

11 Jan 2011, 11:06 pm

Nambo wrote:
The only thing I find "inferior" about Women, is thier tendancy to find attractive the sort of men that treat them inferior, just look at the number of threads about women not liking nice guys, my own mother dropped a very nice and succesfull, (and very famous) man, because he was "too nice" and ended up marrying an eveil sadistic child abusing arsehole.

Myself, Ive been out with girls that I have finished with for the opposite reasons you state, I want somebody thats an interlectual equal, if I wanted somebody mentally inferior for company, Id get a dog.


Men can also stay with women who abuse them or otherwise treat them horribly, while ignoring any healthy options for partners. So even that goes both ways, too.



Wombat
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Oct 2006
Age: 71
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,051

11 Jan 2011, 11:09 pm

madbirdgirl wrote:
too bad i can't do that, because i don't have a god damn clue when someone isn't being sincere or respectful unless they're blasting it in my face.


That cuts both ways you know. Men are also afraid of being let down or mocked by women.



LittleTigger
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Nov 2009
Age: 51
Gender: Male
Posts: 814

11 Jan 2011, 11:15 pm

I don't count because I am just
a little boy.

I don't date, I wear Tigger and Pooh
outfits, I don't drink, I watch cartoons
and I dont get growedup shows.

I play outside with my trucks or inside with my
Legos.

If someone is nice to me I will
play with them.

If someone is mean I will spit on them
or throw food at them or throw my
spoon at them.

Problem is I can't tell or don't care
boys from girls aside from toys or
what they wear. I willl play with either
but only if they are play nice or I
have tantrusm and seizures. and run
away.

I am not "man" in the sense that most
peple think of, I onlyu live in one's body.

I am Little Tigger.
I cannot gro wup
I live in the Land Of Kittypusses
and Tiggerpaws.


_________________
A Boy And His Cat

When society stops expecting
too much from me, I will
stop disappointing them.


Ghosty
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

User avatar

Joined: 10 Jan 2011
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 4

11 Jan 2011, 11:32 pm

I always look for a girl who challenges me both intellectually and socially. Maybe because of my aspergers, but I always seem to be more comfortable around women then other men, perhaps because I, like women, am perceived as 'inferior' as i have a so called disorder. The truth is, men are bastards, and women are b*****s. Not all of them, but the majority. Men are too near sighted to see what they have until they lose it, and women don't think they deserve what they do have, and gravitate towards people who don't deserve them. Its sad to see that you think this madbadgirl, but don't give up. We're not all bad.



bewarethebob
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Apr 2009
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 627

12 Jan 2011, 5:57 am

Nambo wrote:
The only thing I find "inferior" about Women, is thier tendancy to find attractive the sort of men that treat them inferior, just look at the number of threads about women not liking nice guys, my own mother dropped a very nice and succesfull, (and very famous) man, because he was "too nice" and ended up marrying an eveil sadistic child abusing arsehole.

Myself, Ive been out with girls that I have finished with for the opposite reasons you state, I want somebody thats an interlectual equal, if I wanted somebody mentally inferior for company, Id get a dog.


lets not start this. Really. I can understand the angle you are coming from, but really, dont start the flaming. it isnt going to end well for anyone.



Daemonic-Jackal
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Feb 2009
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 581
Location: Salford, United Kingdom

12 Jan 2011, 6:03 am

madbirdgirl wrote:
if i'm intelligent or funny or nice.
it's like watching an ass or a pair of tits dance around in a silly costume, singing songs and talking to themselves.
most men don't give a sh** about women, because they will always view them as inferior unless the woman is cognizant of this fact, and challenges the man.
too bad i can't do that, because i don't have a god damn clue when someone isn't being sincere or respectful unless they're blasting it in my face.


Of course that won't have anything to do with this by any chance.......

madbirdgirl wrote:
i pretend i'm not particularly interested in men that i date, and i even ignore their messages/calls sometimes. i've even tried the "lets just be friends" technique. still, they somehow stop caring.


You might want to take a look at your own faults first before resorting to gender bashing.


_________________
"Every cripple has his own way of walking. " ? Brendan Behan

http://www.facebook.com/YentonianCarlos


bewarethebob
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Apr 2009
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 627

12 Jan 2011, 6:14 am

Daemonic-Jackal wrote:
madbirdgirl wrote:
if i'm intelligent or funny or nice.
it's like watching an ass or a pair of tits dance around in a silly costume, singing songs and talking to themselves.
most men don't give a sh** about women, because they will always view them as inferior unless the woman is cognizant of this fact, and challenges the man.
too bad i can't do that, because i don't have a god damn clue when someone isn't being sincere or respectful unless they're blasting it in my face.


Of course that won't have anything to do with this by any chance.......

madbirdgirl wrote:
i pretend i'm not particularly interested in men that i date, and i even ignore their messages/calls sometimes. i've even tried the "lets just be friends" technique. still, they somehow stop caring.


You might want to take a look at your own faults first before resorting to gender bashing.


i agree.
if you say lets just be friends...thats like saying you dont want them around.



Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 31 Dec 2010
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,219

12 Jan 2011, 7:57 am

No it's saying you do want them around just as friends.

And I care about those things. I'm a male. Am I a freak of nature? No, just proof that we're not all the same.



Meow101
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2010
Age: 57
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,700
Location: USA

12 Jan 2011, 9:09 am

Zur-Darkstar wrote:
Some people are assholes. Some are men and some are women. Other people seem to be a magnet for said assholes. Both these facts are unfortunate, but gender is rather beside the point.


^^ that.

I've had both men and women be assholes to me, women in friendships and men in friendships and in romantic relationships. It really isn't gender dependent.

~Kate


_________________
Ce e amorul? E un lung
Prilej pentru durere,
Caci mii de lacrimi nu-i ajung
Si tot mai multe cere.
--Mihai Eminescu


billsmithglendale
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Dec 2008
Age: 43
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,223

12 Jan 2011, 11:46 am

emlion wrote:
:roll: men bashing, nice.

just to reiterate every point made on this forum: not all men are the same, just like all women aren't the same.


It's ok, lots more guys have done it here -- it's a bit refreshing to see a woman blow off steam.

Not refreshing in the schadenfreude sense, but more like "Yeah, I've been there too, life can suck and be frustrating sometimes." I'm sure this thread will get her back into a productive state of mind.



deadeyexx
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 Sep 2007
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 773

12 Jan 2011, 1:05 pm

madbirdgirl wrote:
if i'm intelligent or funny or nice.
it's like watching an ass or a pair of tits dance around in a silly costume, singing songs and talking to themselves.
most men don't give a sh** about women, because they will always view them as inferior unless the woman is cognizant of this fact, and challenges the man.
too bad i can't do that, because i don't have a god damn clue when someone isn't being sincere or respectful unless they're blasting it in my face.


Ok....... not entierly false.

So what do you plan to do about this?



Pandora_Box
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Dec 2010
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,299

12 Jan 2011, 2:30 pm

Pistonhead wrote:
Respect is earned and lost. It is a currency which holds no monetary value. As such no one is entitled to have it just because they think they deserve it.


I agree with this statement.



murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jan 2011
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,134

12 Jan 2011, 2:38 pm

I think its just nature. Men want women for sex. If its to be more than that, then they've got to have a good personality.


_________________
'Ave we had a national f**king stroke!??


Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 31 Aug 2007
Age: 61
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,061
Location: Prussia

12 Jan 2011, 10:23 pm

bewarethebob wrote:
Nambo wrote:
The only thing I find "inferior" about Women, is thier tendancy to find attractive the sort of men that treat them inferior, just look at the number of threads about women not liking nice guys, my own mother dropped a very nice and succesfull, (and very famous) man, because he was "too nice" and ended up marrying an eveil sadistic child abusing arsehole.

Myself, Ive been out with girls that I have finished with for the opposite reasons you state, I want somebody thats an interlectual equal, if I wanted somebody mentally inferior for company, Id get a dog.


lets not start this. Really. I can understand the angle you are coming from, but really, dont start the flaming. it isnt going to end well for anyone.


Youve totally lost me Iam afraid, how am I flaming?, if my comment can be conscrued as such, it was not my intention, I felt my post was saying that I find women to be equal except for that programming some of them have that makes them wish to put themselves in a position where they are made to feel they are unequal.



murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jan 2011
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,134

13 Jan 2011, 4:26 am

I agreed with what you said Nambo.


_________________
'Ave we had a national f**king stroke!??