now i know why men dont care

Page 4 of 5 [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jan 2011
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,134

13 Jan 2011, 2:30 pm

emlion wrote:
murphycop wrote:
There's quite a bit of men hating in the lady's discussion forum.


I don't see much of it there.


Are zzyou bliand?


_________________
'Ave we had a national f**king stroke!??


Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Jul 2010
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,058
Location: United States

13 Jan 2011, 2:38 pm

murphycop wrote:
emlion wrote:
murphycop wrote:
There's quite a bit of men hating in the lady's discussion forum.


I don't see much of it there.


Are zzyou bliand?


Actually, I don't see it either. :/



murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jan 2011
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,134

13 Jan 2011, 2:41 pm

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt147631.html


_________________
'Ave we had a national f**king stroke!??


Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Jul 2010
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,058
Location: United States

13 Jan 2011, 2:48 pm

murphycop wrote:
http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt147631.html


That's not man hating, it's debating language. :/



emlion
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Sep 2010
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Posts: 17,641

13 Jan 2011, 2:56 pm

How is that man hating?!



Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Jul 2010
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,058
Location: United States

13 Jan 2011, 2:59 pm

emlion wrote:
How is that man hating?!


I don't get it either. :/



murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jan 2011
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,134

13 Jan 2011, 3:15 pm

Its about men calling them a lady isn't it? Just cause you don't see something, doesn't mean its not there :wink:


_________________
'Ave we had a national f**king stroke!??


Xeno
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Jun 2010
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Posts: 828

13 Jan 2011, 3:15 pm

madbirdgirl wrote:
if i'm intelligent or funny or nice.
it's like watching an ass or a pair of tits dance around in a silly costume, singing songs and talking to themselves.
most men don't give a sh** about women, because they will always view them as inferior unless the woman is cognizant of this fact, and challenges the man.
too bad i can't do that, because i don't have a god damn clue when someone isn't being sincere or respectful unless they're blasting it in my face.


There are just as many women who seek out men they can view as a wallet or a baby-generating machine dancing around. f**k simple minded, greedy people, regardless of gender.



emlion
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Sep 2010
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Posts: 17,641

13 Jan 2011, 3:17 pm

murphycop wrote:
Its about men calling them a lady isn't it? Just cause you don't see something, doesn't mean its not there :wink:


No. It's about being called lady by PEOPLE.
Men OR women.
Just because you see something there, doesn't mean it is.



murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jan 2011
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,134

13 Jan 2011, 3:29 pm

emlion wrote:
murphycop wrote:
Its about men calling them a lady isn't it? Just cause you don't see something, doesn't mean its not there :wink:


No. It's about being called lady by PEOPLE.
Men OR women.
Just because you see something there, doesn't mean it is.


If you say so. Not that being called a lady is insulting.
Oh it is, I can always see stuff others can't, untill later on.


_________________
'Ave we had a national f**king stroke!??


Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2006
Age: 47
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,931
Location: Croydon

13 Jan 2011, 6:30 pm

madbirdgirl wrote:
if i'm intelligent or funny or nice.
it's like watching an ass or a pair of tits dance around in a silly costume, singing songs and talking to themselves.
most men don't give a sh** about women, because they will always view them as inferior unless the woman is cognizant of this fact, and challenges the man.
too bad i can't do that, because i don't have a god damn clue when someone isn't being sincere or respectful unless they're blasting it in my face.


I don't know about funny but personally I like intelligence in woman. The kind of aspie intelligence
is even rearer in woman then men. I wouldn't mind it if she towered above me in aspie intelligence
making me seem like typical anti-intellectual in comparison. But that's never going to happen.

Image



murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jan 2011
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,134

13 Jan 2011, 6:50 pm

Haha, I really hate Jordan. :x


_________________
'Ave we had a national f**king stroke!??


Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Apr 2010
Age: 40
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,698

14 Jan 2011, 4:26 am

Nambo wrote:
The only thing I find "inferior" about Women, is thier tendancy to find attractive the sort of men that treat them inferior, just look at the number of threads about women not liking nice guys, my own mother dropped a very nice and succesfull, (and very famous) man, because he was "too nice" and ended up marrying an eveil sadistic child abusing arsehole.

Myself, Ive been out with girls that I have finished with for the opposite reasons you state, I want somebody thats an interlectual equal, if I wanted somebody mentally inferior for company, Id get a dog.


I think you misunderstand the meaning of the term "nice guy". With respect to the conversations on this forum, as used by women, a "nice guy" is not a guy who is nice.

A "nice guy" is usually a passive aggressive man who thinks if he does what he considers to be "nice" things for a woman, then she is obligated to date him. These men will go beyond acts of chivalry in what they do for a woman. They will refuse to define boundaries and will frequently insist on going what is actually out of their way for women, frequently when it's unsolicited. They consider men who do define boundaries and who don't go out of there way to such an extent, to treat women poorly, however, at the same time, they think of these acts of kindness as a type of currency. They feel that they can buy a woman's affection by doing these things. They have a sense of entitlement. When this does not materialize, they become bitter and resentful. They do not really understand how attraction works or what relationships are about. They think things like "I open the door for her, I helped her move, I've never ever made a move on her, I buy her gifts, and a mow her lawn even though she didn't ask me to. She should be dating ME! (because I do all of these things for her)" They aren't really much different from the kid in school who thinks people will be his friend because he's nice to them and buys them things.

A "nice guy"is not the same as a guy who is nice. But many men feel threatened when the subject comes up because of ambiguity in the term. They are nice guys, who actually aren't "nice guys". They are guys who are nice, and they are nice in reasonable ways and don't meet the profile above.



Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Apr 2010
Age: 40
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,698

14 Jan 2011, 4:31 am

Kilroy wrote:
most here have no clue how relationships are supposed to work and want someone because they feel they deserve them, doing nothing to get anyone, but whining here
they don't understand how the world functions and obsess over this over and over


That's quite true.



Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Apr 2009
Age: 63
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,187

14 Jan 2011, 5:31 am

When I say "nice guy" I mean nice guy. There's no subtext either way.

Unless "nice guy" is said with a sarcastic tone of voice or "nice guy, but..."

I am female and I have never been aware of other females using the term to mean quite the opposite.
I guess I didn't get the memo. :roll:

I think the assumption that "nice guy" = creep is very damaging.



emlion
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Sep 2010
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Posts: 17,641

14 Jan 2011, 5:36 am

Aimless wrote:
When I say "nice guy" I mean nice guy. There's no subtext either way.

Unless "nice guy" is said with a sarcastic tone of voice or "nice guy, but..."

I am female and I have never been aware of other females using the term to mean quite the opposite.
I guess I didn't get the memo. :roll:

I think the assumption that "nice guy" = creep is very damaging.


I think self proclaimed 'nice guy' means 'boo hoo women don't want me, must be because i'm not an as*hole.' :roll:
although, i have no idea it's been used in this thread, only read the last post.