Girls how to date aspie guys?

Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

boosterjones
Toucan
Toucan

19 Jan 2011, 5:36 pm

emlion wrote:
I doubt anyone would be happy in that state.
It's like you'd be treating them as a child, not an equal partner.

I will admit that it depends on the individual, as not everyone has the guts to take the world by the horns.

This is where guys (and also gals, as also I'm fine with men who live this way) like me come in.

Goodbye Till Next Time

sunshower
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2011, 5:37 pm

I couldn't imagine anything worse myself, but.. er, each to their own?

What you're proposing is a form of emotional servitude though, so to go about this morally you'd have to make 100% sure the girl knew exactly what she was getting into, and was certain it was what she wanted - and you would also have to allow her to back out at any time if she stopped feeling comfortable with it or started feeling trapped.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2011, 7:52 pm

Sallamandrina wrote:
boosterjones wrote:
I will add though that she would always be well looked after and always happy.

After all if the girl isn't being abused then it's not really a bad life is it?

It would be a nightmare for me. I tend to want more in life than not being abused.

^ This.
The best way to make me suicidal is to coop me up in a house with nothing to look forward to except more days at home.
I need to get out, I need to feel like I'm achieving something, and I need a sense of direction.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2011, 7:59 pm

Who_Am_I wrote:
Sallamandrina wrote:
boosterjones wrote:
I will add though that she would always be well looked after and always happy.

After all if the girl isn't being abused then it's not really a bad life is it?

It would be a nightmare for me. I tend to want more in life than not being abused.

^ This.
The best way to make me suicidal is to coop me up in a house with nothing to look forward to except more days at home.
I need to get out, I need to feel like I'm achieving something, and I need a sense of direction.

Same here

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2011, 12:13 am

Your whole pattern of thought terrifies me, as I've stated in all your other dangerous sounding threads. From all the threads you've made, you sound like a real controller and manipulator.

boosterjones
Toucan
Toucan

20 Jan 2011, 6:18 am

sunshower wrote:

What you're proposing is a form of emotional servitude though, so to go about this morally you'd have to make 100% sure the girl knew exactly what she was getting into, and was certain it was what she wanted - and you would also have to allow her to back out at any time if she stopped feeling comfortable with it or started feeling trapped.

That is my way of thinking on the matter.

After all I'd only do this to make sure she was happy, and there would be no point in having her 'kept at home' where she'd be unhappy.

Lastly, for those of you out there who think that I'm some sort of control freak, let me tell you (yet again) that I'm not like that at all (ask my friends and they'll tell you the same)

However sometimes I like to vent my thoughts and feelings, and sometimes I'll say I'll do stuff that I later think better off and not carry out, save the stuff I did as a kid.

You could say that my bark is worse than my bite for want of a better term.

Goodbye till next time.

sunshower
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2011, 7:19 am

boosterjones wrote:
sunshower wrote:

That is my way of thinking on the matter.

After all I'd only do this to make sure she was happy, and there would be no point in having her 'kept at home' where she'd be unhappy.

Lastly, for those of you out there who think that I'm some sort of control freak, let me tell you (yet again) that I'm not like that at all (ask my friends and they'll tell you the same)

However sometimes I like to vent my thoughts and feelings, and sometimes I'll say I'll do stuff that I later think better off and not carry out, save the stuff I did as a kid.

You could say that my bark is worse than my bite for want of a better term.

Goodbye till next time.

Just so you know, I'm not saying that you're a bad person or that it's wrong to want a protective type relationship, I'm just advising caution. I'm sure there would be girls out there (I said before that it's definitely not for me, but I'm sure it's what someone wants) who would want that sort of relationship with you, but you would have to be careful not to cross the line into entrapment.

boosterjones
Toucan
Toucan

20 Jan 2011, 9:37 am

Thanks I'll bear it in mind,

murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2011, 10:57 am

hale_bopp wrote:
Your whole pattern of thought terrifies me, as I've stated in all your other dangerous sounding threads. From all the threads you've made, you sound like a real controller and manipulator.

Maybe you're terrified of losing control of yourself.