Question for both guys and girls.

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2006, 1:08 pm

For the men what kind of women do you find your self attracted to? Is there a certain aspect of a female that attracts you? Is it their hair color? Their body type? Their Intelligence? Anything else you find your self attracted to a woman? Race?

For the women what attracts you towards a certain man? Is it their good looks? Their intelligence? The way that he treats you different and you have things or situations that are in common to you? Is it the way that they make you all feel? Hair color? Money? Anything else you can think of that would find your self attracted to some guy? Or their Race?

For me I find my self attracted to girls that are sitting by their selfs either reading, listening to music, or eating by themsleves. I try my best to make a conversation but I end up listening to her. Which I'm great at. I enjoy hearing someone else talking about their sleves. Women mostly. For me about hair color I find my self attracted to natural born red heads and some asian women but mostly red heads and some brown heads.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2006, 1:19 pm

I would say that it would be a female who was (a) an Aspie, (b) who lived in a place where geology jobs were plentiful, (c) who was height-weight-proportionate, which means that she looks like a supermodel, and (d) whose favorite TV show is either the Simpsons or South Park.

I met somebody who met all of those criteria, but she found somebody else. And there is nobody else who meets those criteria.

Tim

Veresae
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2006, 2:08 pm

Um. I'll just quote what I said in the other topic about this....

Veresae wrote:
Well, my three favorite personality types are compassion, depth, and strangeness. So compassionate girls (that's very different from "nice" ones) who are strange enough to be interesting and deep enough to have intelligent conversations with.

Also, geeky girls (though not dorky ones), gothy girls (sometimes), girls who strike me as sort of exotic or unusual in some way, etc.

But with any of these it's not every single one. In fact it's rare for me to like more than one or two girls at a time--I'm extremely picky.

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2006, 4:46 pm

I’ve always found myself attracted to women who are “petite.” Perhaps they are less intimidating. But I’m 6’1” and 195. I’d like to meet someone 5’6”+. A few extra pounds is okay, but obese is unhealthy, and healthy is sexy. I like women who have something exotic about them, some kind of flaw or something. It’s the flaws that make diamonds beautiful. And of course she’d have to be smart. Being able to discuss medicine with me would be a big plus.
:jester:

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2006, 6:46 am

I tend to go wobbly for people that look like Joe Flannigon (sp)

Apart from that i've already said what I like.

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2006, 1:54 pm

I see I'm not the only one having a thread like this and it has more popularity than this one. Hmm. I'm going up the anty. Or one up. What would be your dream girl or boy? What would she or he be like? What color hair would they have? Are there aspects of this person that you would fall in love with and some time get married to?

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2006, 2:24 pm

Custom fit in an off-the-rack world, huh? Okay.
I’m partial to blondes, but redheads can be hot too. Kind, loving, accepting. Acceptance is a big plus. Sexual appetite and sense of adventurousness to match my own.
Why do you ask? Where’re you goin’ with this?
And where’s this other thread?

:jester:

Morphia
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 Jul 2006, 2:43 pm

I like goth girls and boyish girls, mostly girls with dark hair. Looks aren't really that important to me, being able to have interesting conversations and shared interests are much more important.
My number of relationships/romantic encounters to date is pretty lame and i'm really picky. if i don't click with someone i just wont try. Plus i can't flirt to save my life and wouldn't notice if someone was trying to flirt with me.
I do have quiet a thing for that cute, boyish lesbian stereotype but really it would very much depend on the person.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2006, 11:48 pm

Morphia wrote:
I like goth girls

Don't say that around Tigerfire

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2006, 8:23 am

hale_bopp wrote:
Morphia wrote:
I like goth girls

Don't say that around Tigerfire

hahaha funny hale. No if it has nothing do with goths just wolfgurl.

Veresae
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2006, 4:10 pm

TigerFire wrote:
I see I'm not the only one having a thread like this and it has more popularity than this one. Hmm. I'm going up the anty. Or one up. What would be your dream girl or boy? What would she or he be like? What color hair would they have? Are there aspects of this person that you would fall in love with and some time get married to?

Heh, I had a dream girl/dream guy thread too, actually... >.>

I'll just repeat what I said there, then. I actually changed a few details, but whatever.

Appearance/Body: She has a rather eye-catching sort of beauty, and a uniquely casual, graceful quality in the way she moves and holds herself. Her large, expressive black eyes are in stark contrast to her smooth pale skin. She has an ocean of soft flowing blood-red hair that goes down just to her thighs, and she has some long threads of it tied into two thin braids, one hanging at each side. She is neither tall nor short, but she is very curvy and rather slender--basically, a pretty damn nice body. (I'd rather not get into cup size, but I'll say moderately big without being even close to being Pam Anderson-sized disguistobombs.) Her voice is calm, and low-pitched but feminine. It is also sharp and warm most of the time, and she has learned to bend it into many different accents for fun. She doesn't use a lot of make up (if any) but she usually wears just a teensy bit of eyeliner and dark lipstick--it goes well with her hair.

Personality: Compassion, depth, and weirdness are the pillars of her personality, making her someone who is mature, caring, forgiving, strange, moral, quirky, and selfless...unless she's so stressed that she can't remember all that. (That happens to everyone once in a while, it's understandable.) That's not to say she's overly passive, because she's quite passionate. Most of the time, she's a cynical but sweet girl, the type who's funny when she's sarcastic and manages to be brutally honest in a way that remains warm and nice-sounding rather than critical. She's calm and graceful, most of the time, but with brief bouts of intensity. She's got a lot of little strange things about her. She's sort of a surpressed pervert--very sensual (even sexual), but only showing it in private. She doesn't get mad a lot, but still remains a generally serious person.

Interests: Visual art (drawings, paintings, etc.); reading and writing fiction and poetry; computer games (she's an MMORPG nut); movies (film geek); bellydancing ('scuse me for me fetish--but she's damn good at it); music; clothing (and editing/customizing it); philosophy and/or deep thought (including political/economic philosophy); political activism; mythology; psychology; voice acting; meditation.

Clothes/Style: Somewhat gothic, but not excessive--no piercings, minimal tattoos, etc. For some outfits, check my posts on page 2 of the "The Sims 2" thread in the "Games, Sports, Fitness" section.

Beliefs: She's generally left wing. A pacifist. Doesn't like any current economic systems much. She doesn't really believe in any diety, either. (She considers herself agnostic just because she acknowledges the "vague possibility" of some kind of diety, but seriously doubts it.) Thinks fate, astrology, etc. are just a load of new-age bull. Not strictly closed-minded, but not passionately open-minded either.

Musical_Lottie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2006, 4:42 pm

TigerFire wrote:

I've already found him. Except it's not mutual. And he's not a Witness (don't have a go at me for that.)