Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2011, 2:01 am

So we have known we where attracted to each other since before they broke up......which I feel bad about, I mean I would never want to steal someones boyfriend thats just messed up. But they finally did break up and me and him hung out a few times. We where not dating or anything mostly just smoking weed together. But we both have hinted that we have feelings towards each other. But anyways this dude is kind of weird like he just does a lot of random things that piss normal people off I guess. But anyways he's in jail because of some accusation that there is not even any proof for don't want to go into any details about that because Is not something I should say on a public forum. But anyways he's one of the only people I am comfortable talking to about just about everything. When he gets out I kind of want to see him again but if I got into a relationship with him my family would be pissed........but It does not change how I feel. Or how he feels I imagine but yeah he even seems to understand that sometimes the idea of anything more then hanging out freaks me out a bit. Because of problems with too much physical contact and such. I just don't know what to do or If I can even control what happens.

Daemonic-Jackal
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2011, 11:11 am

Your families opinions shouldn't matter apart from the maybe the opinion of the cousin you are referring to. Having said that if she chose to end the relationship between her and him, then even she isn't in a position to start complaining if you end up dating him when he gets released from jail.

http://www.facebook.com/YentonianCarlos

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2011, 11:12 am

if he's in prison for something dangerous, be careful.
& the family thing - they may be pissed at first, but if they see he makes you happy, they'll come around.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2011, 1:55 pm

Daemonic-Jackal wrote:
Your families opinions shouldn't matter apart from the maybe the opinion of the cousin you are referring to. Having said that if she chose to end the relationship between her and him, then even she isn't in a position to start complaining if you end up dating him when he gets released from jail.

She actually tried to hook us up when they broke up, so she would be ok with it....But yeah I still don't know if I really do want to be in a relationship with him......I would have to think about it a lot more anyways. lol I won't be seeing this dude for like 6 months anyways so I am still keeping my options open. But yeah I do like him but I don't know that I want a relationship in general

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2011, 2:00 pm

emlion wrote:
& the family thing - they may be pissed at first, but if they see he makes you happy, they'll come around.

It was nothing dangerous, just kinda stupid.

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2011, 2:03 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
emlion wrote:

i guess that's okay then.
just as long as he didn't murder anyone. :lol:

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2011, 5:48 pm

emlion wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
emlion wrote:

i guess that's okay then.
just as long as he didn't murder anyone. :lol:

yeah i don't think he's capable of murder....actually he thinks he has aspergers to which he might or maybe something else simular, which may have had something to do with it because he really does not know how to act in public so I suppose its easy to get in trouble with the law when you don't know how to act in public and are not a total introvert like I am.

wefunction
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2011, 5:54 pm

I don't know why you'd want to date someone who's going to prison. You're going to have a lot of connections with different people. You can afford to pass on the ones that aren't good ideas. I wouldn't consider him a good idea and I think your cousin got out at a good time.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2011, 7:18 pm

wefunction wrote:
I don't know why you'd want to date someone who's going to prison. You're going to have a lot of connections with different people. You can afford to pass on the ones that aren't good ideas. I wouldn't consider him a good idea and I think your cousin got out at a good time.

He's not going to prison, just 6 months in jail.....and obviously before I considered a serious relationship I would determine how likely it would be for that to happen again. But I can't just brush off one of the only people that I have a connection with...I don't have to date him if I decide theres too much risk of him being consistantly sent to jail but I don't plan on cutting him out of my life completly

wefunction
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2011, 7:21 pm

6 months incarceration in jail is the same as prison where I'm from. What's the difference?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2011, 7:38 pm

wefunction wrote:
6 months incarceration in jail is the same as prison where I'm from. What's the difference?

I don't know if theres a difference really, but either way that is not a very long time at all.....and with me I can't usually just cut someone out of my life and go find someone else just as good.