Page 6 of 23 [ 365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 23  Next

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2011, 6:35 am

roadGames wrote:
1. Yeah, they've done it in front of me.

after all that you did to the women before that, i don't see why you deserved respect from that woman. if you want to earn good treatment from women, then treat them well in return - ALL of them, not just the ones you want to have sex with.

roadGames wrote:
2. Maybe. I don't know what to say to that. I feel like I'm the outlier that doesn't treat these girls poorly.

well, how about let's look at some examples of how you view women and how you have treated them:
roadGames wrote:
I've scooped them up before when the pickings of tall, handsome guys are slim. They'll have sex with you in the bar bathroom after talking to you for 15 minutes or they'll give you oral sex in a quiet stairwell (been there, done that).

roadGames wrote:
Since PUA told me to, I have to go for sex on the first date, and in the heat of the moment, lots of girls will succumb to this and then feel entirely used the next day.

roadGames wrote:
I get mostly mildly overweight girls that I turn down, every now and then cute ones, and damaged sluts. one night stands are overrated, haha. one night stands are more of a power play sort of thing because most attractive girls (unless they're damaged bar sluts) will not have a one night stand with me, they usually require a date. the sex is not that good, either. you're usually just doing this as a stunt.

^ these are examples of treating them poorly, so you are not an outlier by any means.

roadGames wrote:
3. That one didn't make any considerations for my feelings. She proceeded to hook up with my first girlfriend that I actually cared a lot about in front of me.

i don't see why you would have gotten better treatment, given that you treated women so badly. if you want to be treated well, then become worthy of good treatment.

roadGames wrote:
4. Why would I do that? I enjoy the hunt and the possibility that this might be the girl for me. 30-50 is a massive exaggeration, it's probably more like 10-15. Is that so crazy? Nope. Could it be really time/energy consuming if I cared a great deal about the outcome of each? Definitely.

if you stop picking up women you don't care about, and your problem will be solved.

roadGames wrote:
4. What I'm after is a connection with a girl I actually want to look at in the morning. I've found it twice, I'll find it again.

chances are, given what you have said, is that these women are not interested in anything long-term with someone who has proven himself to be a player. picking up random women is not a recipe for success in the dating world... women who are serious about wanting a man for a real relationship will not sleep with a player/PUA (whther you use the official techniques or not is irrelevant, as you are accomplishing the aims of that world).

i don't honestly know whether it would be possible for you to fundamentally change the way you view women, but if you don't, then you will continue to struggle with establishing a real relationship.

roadGames
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 May 2011, 6:05 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
roadGames wrote:
1. Yeah, they've done it in front of me.

after all that you did to the women before that, i don't see why you deserved respect from that woman. if you want to earn good treatment from women, then treat them well in return - ALL of them, not just the ones you want to have sex with.

roadGames wrote:
2. Maybe. I don't know what to say to that. I feel like I'm the outlier that doesn't treat these girls poorly.

well, how about let's look at some examples of how you view women and how you have treated them:
roadGames wrote:
I've scooped them up before when the pickings of tall, handsome guys are slim. They'll have sex with you in the bar bathroom after talking to you for 15 minutes or they'll give you oral sex in a quiet stairwell (been there, done that).

roadGames wrote:
Since PUA told me to, I have to go for sex on the first date, and in the heat of the moment, lots of girls will succumb to this and then feel entirely used the next day.

roadGames wrote:
I get mostly mildly overweight girls that I turn down, every now and then cute ones, and damaged sluts. one night stands are overrated, haha. one night stands are more of a power play sort of thing because most attractive girls (unless they're damaged bar sluts) will not have a one night stand with me, they usually require a date. the sex is not that good, either. you're usually just doing this as a stunt.

^ these are examples of treating them poorly, so you are not an outlier by any means.

roadGames wrote:
3. That one didn't make any considerations for my feelings. She proceeded to hook up with my first girlfriend that I actually cared a lot about in front of me.

i don't see why you would have gotten better treatment, given that you treated women so badly. if you want to be treated well, then become worthy of good treatment.

roadGames wrote:
4. Why would I do that? I enjoy the hunt and the possibility that this might be the girl for me. 30-50 is a massive exaggeration, it's probably more like 10-15. Is that so crazy? Nope. Could it be really time/energy consuming if I cared a great deal about the outcome of each? Definitely.

if you stop picking up women you don't care about, and your problem will be solved.

roadGames wrote:
4. What I'm after is a connection with a girl I actually want to look at in the morning. I've found it twice, I'll find it again.

chances are, given what you have said, is that these women are not interested in anything long-term with someone who has proven himself to be a player. picking up random women is not a recipe for success in the dating world... women who are serious about wanting a man for a real relationship will not sleep with a player/PUA (whther you use the official techniques or not is irrelevant, as you are accomplishing the aims of that world).

i don't honestly know whether it would be possible for you to fundamentally change the way you view women, but if you don't, then you will continue to struggle with establishing a real relationship.

1. I treat all of them well, not just the ones I have sex with. If there's a situation where there is nonreciprocal interest, I run into the girl a lot, and we have a lot in common, I'll be friends with her. I gave a girl a ride back home from a party that rejected me for a date once a while back. It wasn't with the intent to creep on her or whatever, I just wanted to make sure she got home alright. We're still friends to this day.

2. You don't think the girls weren't the ones to make the first sexual move in those situations? A girl I dated for a little while kept motioning over to the bathroom the first time I met her at a bar, but I totally ignored it because bathroom sex doesn't really turn me on. The one that had oral sex with me in a stairwell suggested it. At this time, I'm aversive to one night stands because I don't see the point. I've done it before, and given my personality and total lack of ability to even climax with some girl I just met, it is not my favorite thing to do.

3. I always treat them well, especially those two. I can often tell that a girl has rejected me romantically within the first two minutes of any interaction regardless of what we're talking about (fyi, I never say anything lewd, obnoxious, or even pickup oriented). Guess what happens when I notice this? I just continue talking to them and politely excuse myself to leave later. If they're really interesting and friendly (friendly != romantic interest without the right non-verbals), I'll be friends with them. I've tried to chase these girls even after becoming friends first and making a bunch of connections, and guess what, it makes no difference on the outcome; they're still uninterested. Guess what the two girls that I've befriended first (both really respectable, stable people I just wasn't into in that way when I wasn't drunk) and then actually ended up hooking up with said? I could've had them after the first couple times we hung out. Which goes right back to the level of connection not really making a difference.

4. None of them know a thing about my past. I have seen tons of respectable, relationship oriented women sleep with players. Players are simply good looking, extroverted guys that don't attach emotions to sex. I am only mildly extroverted and taught myself to read body language really well. I haven't had sex devoid of emotion ever.

I'm the male version of that girl that goes to parties and bars seeking a relationship. There have been a few situations in the past where I have used women to assuage my ego. I regret them and I'm over doing that.

Janissy
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2011, 6:40 pm

trojan51 wrote:
PUA sites also talk about how the hot girl will have a bunch of fat friends that will try to prevent you from scoring with her out of jealousy.

It isn't out of jealousy. They will try to prevent you from scoring with their hot friend at a pre-determined signal from her. They aren't jealous. They are wingmen. When they get the (non-verbal and pre-determined) signal from their hot friend, they initiate the pre-determined prevention strategy such as saying "you promised me a ride home by 11:00" or some such. The blithering idiots in the PUA community are so sure of their own desirability that I guess it never occured to them that hot girls would have strategies for making them go away.

So now you know.

roadGames
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 May 2011, 7:10 pm

Janissy wrote:
trojan51 wrote:
PUA sites also talk about how the hot girl will have a bunch of fat friends that will try to prevent you from scoring with her out of jealousy.

It isn't out of jealousy. They will try to prevent you from scoring with their hot friend at a pre-determined signal from her. They aren't jealous. They are wingmen. When they get the (non-verbal and pre-determined) signal from their hot friend, they initiate the pre-determined prevention strategy such as saying "you promised me a ride home by 11:00" or some such. The blithering idiots in the PUA community are so sure of their own desirability that I guess it never occured to them that hot girls would have strategies for making them go away.

So now you know.

Both of these things happen. Most of the time it's just the girl's friends being good wingmen.

trojan51
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 May 2011, 8:26 pm

I would rather have a girl tell me off and reject me on sight than make up bullsh*t lies such as that. A rejection that is quick and sudden saves alot of depression and grief. At least shed be making it clear she isnt interested and then i can move on to another girl.

And your right about players being extroverted. Theyre not always good looking though, at least back in high school. Alot were average looking but really confident and extroverted, so they got lots of sex that way. Good looking introverted guys such as myself, are actually less successful than an average looking extroverted guy is at getting laid. Women care about alot more than just looks. Just being good looking doesn't guarantee sexual attraction, its just a factor of it.

roadGames
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 May 2011, 9:24 pm

trojan51 wrote:
I would rather have a girl tell me off and reject me on sight than make up bullsh*t lies such as that. A rejection that is quick and sudden saves alot of depression and grief. At least shed be making it clear she isnt interested and then i can move on to another girl.

And your right about players being extroverted. Theyre not always good looking though, at least back in high school. Alot were average looking but really confident and extroverted, so they got lots of sex that way. Good looking introverted guys such as myself, are actually less successful than an average looking extroverted guy is at getting laid. Women care about alot more than just looks. Just being good looking doesn't guarantee sexual attraction, its just a factor of it.

Bullsh*t lies are the polite way of telling you off. I think those are the best rejections. If you're a totally obnoxious weirdo, then of course telling you off is appropriate. But to tell a confident, nice guy to "f*ck off" is waaaay over the top and literally never happens to me unless the girl is intoxicated.

Looks are the biggest factor along with money and social status (who you know, what you wear, etc). You can have the compatible personality, and in my experience, that won't do it at all unless she is physically attracted to you.

Average looks, confident, and extroverted means you're going to have lower standards and get the damaged and/or easy girls exactly like my friend and I do. Every now and then you catch a keeper.

The funny thing is that I'm not even that extroverted. I'll approach at libraries, classes, and house parties, but not nearly as much as you'd think. Just meeting more new people won't hurt you at all if you're already good looking. Without getting a look at a bar/club, the most I'll do is ask to bum a cigarette (this is the best ice breaker, hahah). I'm rarely a "random" guy. For the entirely random guy to get strange girls, he usually has to be very good looking, tall, extroverted, and extremely confident. If that guy is personable, he gets basically any girl he wants.

Last edited by roadGames on 03 May 2011, 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

trojan51
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 May 2011, 9:54 pm

roadGames wrote:
trojan51 wrote:

Bullsh*t lies are the polite way of telling you off. I think those are the best rejections. If you're a totally obnoxious weirdo, then of course telling you off is appropriate. But to tell a confident, nice guy to "f*ck off" is waaaay over the top and literally never happens to me unless the girl is intoxicated.

Looks are the biggest factor along with money and social status (who you know, what you wear, etc). You can have the compatible personality, and in my experience, that won't do it at all unless she is physically attracted to you.

Average looks, confident, and extroverted means you're going to have lower standards and get the damaged and/or easy girls exactly like my friend and I do. Every now and then you catch a keeper.

The funny thing is that I'm not even that extroverted. I'll approach at libraries, classes, and house parties, but not nearly as much as you'd think. Without getting a look at a bar/club, the most I'll do is ask to bum a cigarette (this is the best ice breaker, hahah). I'm rarely a "random" guy. For the entirely random guy to get strange girls, he usually has to be very good looking, tall, extroverted, and extremely confident. If that guy is personable, he gets basically any girl he wants.

Yeah those average guys did have sex with the damaged girls. Yeah that would make sense as I have looks but I don't have high social status and i drive a 1997 Toyota Tacoma, as in i hungout with drug users and delinquents in high school, although i rarely did drugs myself. I don't really approach girls, ive seen guys who looks way worse than me get good looking girls. If i was more outgoing id be more successful, i know that.

roadGames
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 May 2011, 10:00 pm

trojan51 wrote:
roadGames wrote:
trojan51 wrote:

The funny thing is that I'm not even that extroverted. I'll approach at libraries, classes, and house parties, but not nearly as much as you'd think. Without getting a look at a bar/club, the most I'll do is ask to bum a cigarette (this is the best ice breaker, hahah). I'm rarely a "random" guy. For the entirely random guy to get strange girls, he usually has to be very good looking, tall, extroverted, and extremely confident. If that guy is personable, he gets basically any girl he wants.

Yeah those average guys did have sex with the damaged girls. Yeah that would make sense as I have looks but I don't have high social status and i drive a 1997 Toyota Tacoma, as in i hungout with drug users and delinquents in high school, although i rarely did drugs myself. I don't really approach girls, ive seen guys who looks way worse than me get good looking girls. If i was more outgoing id be more successful, i know that.

Once you start college, the party drug user crowd typically has tons of girls in it. I drive a 2002 toyota corolla. It doesn't make a difference when you're under 25.

trojan51
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 May 2011, 10:04 pm

I go to community college and i don't want to look for a girlfriend at parties, I want one where I can be serious and fun with at the same time. I don't like alcohol or drugs or tobacco, thats the thing.

Sallamandrina
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2011, 10:13 pm

trojan51 wrote:

How do you define a "damaged" person? Shouldn't having AS also make you "damaged"?

I don't know about your looks but I can guarantee your lack of success is not due to status. Time and again you judge both men and women primary by their looks and financial affluence and reduce both genders to their instinctual/animal side. There's more than this to people (at least to some) - exploring that side might help you see both you and others as more complete human beings. For now your utter lack of respect for others will only make them avoid and disrespect you.

trojan51
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 May 2011, 10:16 pm

People are animals, if you believe in evolution.

And when i say damaged, im using the same definition that roadGames was using.

Sallamandrina
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2011, 10:19 pm

trojan51 wrote:
People are animals, if you believe in evolution.

People are animals but have the choice to be so and a little more. Animals don't have such a choice.

Could you point me to the post where he defines "damaged"?

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2011, 10:22 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
I read some chapters.

They are usually the most bigoted, chauvinist,narcissist and sexist men ever. They ruined my mind back then more than it provided help. I don't know why they tend to like writing in CAPITAL LETTERS though. They all claim that they can get a girl's phone number just by talking with her for less than 30 seconds, yea riight.
I simply don't buy into all what they say, if these men are really as successful with women as they claim then I don't know what to say.
(In reality, all what they're trying to do is to sell their lame books, all PUAs are lying gurus. Period)

+OVER 9000

Seriously, girls will pick up on the fact that you're forcing this persona just to get into their pants and word will get around and you'll end up lonelier than you were before.

trojan51
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 May 2011, 10:23 pm

I don't know where to find it exactly, but he means a girl who has had her feelings hurt by men due to being "used" for sex and has low self esteem about herself.

Sallamandrina
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2011, 10:25 pm

trojan51 wrote:
I don't know where to find it exactly, but he means a girl who has had her feelings hurt by men due to being "used" for sex and has low self esteem about herself.

So people who have been mistreated in the past and have low self esteem are damaged? LOL that must cover most of this site and at least 75% of the population. Does this also apply to men who were cheated on and treated poorly by women?

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2011, 10:27 pm

trojan51 wrote:

So they use her weaknesses to abuse her some more? And they wonder why I have such little faith in men. Why can't I be into girls? :(