How can I make it more obvious that I like her better?

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

j5689
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 May 2011, 11:20 am

So there's these two girls that I have that I think might like me, I'm not entirely sure about either though, and I was just trying to keep my options open but now I realize I'm way more attracted to the really pretty one. We had a lot of fun at a party a week ago and last night at a party she was also tagging around, but then the other girl asked me if I could pick her up bring her to the party and then we went to go do it which was about a 20 minute drive, and the 1st girl wanted to be in the front seat with me, as she always had.

On the way there, she asked if I liked the girl we were picking up, and I said I do a little bit, and then our friend who liked the 1st girl blew it up like I REALLY liked her or something. And then we were waiting the 1st girl asked if I could just take her home, she didn't want to do anything else. And then I drove all the way back to DC to drop her off, and then I still had to ask her for the gas money she promised. It made me feel sick after I thought about because I feel like that means she must like me if she didn't want to stick around with the other girl and then the other girl kept showing signs she was interested when we were in the car as well so it must've made her feel like crap. It all just bothered me to tears afterward on the way to our friends house after I dropped her off.

I'm probably going to see her tonight at this big get-together within our giant group and I want to hint to her that I'm not into the other girl and maybe that I'm actually interested in her because I don't think I've been showing it because I'm generally afraid to go too far with that stuff, but I didn't realize she might actually like me until last night and I don't want to lose it

Mindslave
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2011, 1:43 pm

Well as far as making it more obvious, what do you want to do with her? If you like her, whatever it is you would like to do with her, ask her if she would like to do that. (I'm assuming it's not just kinky blindfolded whips and chains handcuffed sex)