Page 1 of 11 [ 171 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next

GoatOnFire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2010, 1:40 am

There are so many posts on around here that start with "I'm sick of seeing so many negative posts on this forum, let's post success stories."

Even on those so called negative threads, you'll frequently see those start with "I know I'm being emo, but I just had to vent."

Here's the thread where if you are frustrated, vent unapologetically. If you're not frustrated you can read, but if what you read makes you angry then just get the hell out.

Most of all, BE ANGRY! :evil:

Esther
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2010, 1:51 am

I'm not an angry virgin, but I might as well be a not-so-angry one! It's been a while. There, it's out!

:wall:

:wink:

bewarethebob
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2010, 2:07 am

not a virgin, but...

GWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHDSDLVADSKJNGASNVNKLVFSKJL

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2010, 3:09 am

Finally, the spice rack is clean.

Taking a break.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2010, 3:21 am

GoatOnFire wrote:
There are so many posts on around here that start with "I'm sick of seeing so many negative posts on this forum, let's post success stories."

when all one has been able to do one's whole miserable life is to fail, then seeing other people brag blithely about their success is rather cruelly painful, IMO. it's a bit like being a starving peasant watching a banquet through a a window in a locked door.

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2010, 3:41 am

Good idea. Sticky? No, that's the problem. I mean let's get this or something like it stickied. A moon for us lone wolves to howl at.

Sparx139
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Jul 2010, 3:50 am

I AM SO ANGRY! I'VE NEVER HAD A GF AND I'M LONELY AND I...

Hmm... it's a lot harder than it looks to write a depressed ranting... Ah, well.

Darkword
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2010, 4:32 am

I hate women that laugh frequently without reason.

I hate people who refer to family run local stores as "ma and pa's" because -when you look at the context in which it is almost always used- it implies couples with children are morally superior and more deserving of support then us singlers. Whats wrong with someone who doesn't have a hubby opening a store and giving jobs to locals eh! eh! :x

While I'm at it, I'd like to complain that it fails to acknowledge homosexual couples who adopt or use a surrogate as equally worthy of everyone's support. (but that's just pure pedantry)

Northeastern292
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2010, 8:12 am

I hate the point of the thread, but this is where I can say that I despise certain members of the NT community.

Jookia
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Jul 2010, 9:16 am

I've never gone beyond hugging a girl. :(

KaiG
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2010, 9:18 am

I think I'm kind of lucky, in a weird way, to have grown up a social recluse. I'm a virgin and not happy about it, but I've managed to avoid becoming resentful of women and the dating world, because while I've had no successes, I've also had no failures. While I've never been romantically successful, I've never been rejected either. I've never kissed anyone or been on a date, but I've never even known how to attempt to, nor who to attempt it with.

I've got a completely clean slate. Hopefully when things start to happen for me (if ever... but I'm holding on to hope), I'll be coming from a more mature place.

I've got a friend who was seriously messed up for years due to relationship drama and unhealthy experiences with romance when he was in his mid-teens. He's only just starting to have non-fucked up relationships, 8 years on. I'm glad to have missed that kind of thing, at least.

dynastus
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Jul 2010, 11:04 am

I am a realists so I don't have to care about std's.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2010, 11:15 am

Jookia wrote:

You're still 15, you have a lot of time yet, plus your peers are probably greatly exaggerating reports of their sexual activity.

LordoftheMonkeys
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2010, 11:25 am

You know what makes me angry? You know what absolutely fills me with rage? The fact that some people actually think I'm angry at being a virgin. I'm really not, and frankly I couldn't care less. I have no sexual urges and no sexual feelings for anyone around me, so why should I lose it? Sure, I feel insecure sometimes, but that's only because of the stigma society attaches to male virgins. I have never been sexually frustrated in my life, and could go on indefinitely without sex and still be happy. Please, please do not reinforce this "sexually frustrated virgin" stereotype that seems to be so popular.

Northeastern292
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2010, 12:03 pm

Asp-Z wrote:
Jookia wrote:

You're still 15, you have a lot of time yet, plus your peers are probably greatly exaggerating reports of their sexual activity.

Actually, I've learned this year that the exaggeration of peer reports of sexual activity is pretty huge.

KaiG
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2010, 12:21 pm

Northeastern292 wrote:
Asp-Z wrote:
Jookia wrote:

Actually, I've learned this year that the exaggeration of peer reports of sexual activity is pretty huge.

I imagine Aspies are affected worse by this trend, considering we tend to avoid misrepresentation of the facts. It never crossed my mind to lie about the fact that I'm a virgin, which I'm not sure is normal.