What do girls go for?

green lights?

LordoftheMonkeys
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2011, 9:08 am

TheygoMew wrote:
mm hmmm.

All of us women go after money, just like all of you men go after vagina.

Men do go after vagina. Haven't you noticed?

TheygoMew wrote:
When women look at you, there is no face just a penis with money wrapped around it.
When men look at us, we're a vagina in a wig.

Don't use the first person. I don't think men look at you at all. Your bitterness suggests so. :P

b9
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2011, 10:12 am

LordoftheMonkeys wrote:
TheygoMew wrote:
mm hmmm.

All of us women go after money, just like all of you men go after vagina.

Men do go after vagina. Haven't you noticed?

TheygoMew wrote:
When women look at you, there is no face just a penis with money wrapped around it.
When men look at us, we're a vagina in a wig.

Don't use the first person. I don't think men look at you at all. Your bitterness suggests so. :P

you are a strange person. i think monkeys would outwit you so i do not believe you are "lord" of them. to make sure i am correct i should ask a monkey yes?

cyanosity
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

19 Jun 2011, 7:21 pm

Your best bet is asking girls what they like. Just not immediately, because that's unnerving, especially if you're asking about what they like in men.

I've had an Aspie guy flirt with me too soon, it's freaky, don't do it! Wait at least a couple of weeks, and get to know the girl in the meantime.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2011, 8:47 pm

If you know or find one who finds geeky, libidinous, adventurous, Republican- or libertarian-leaning Christians attractive, send her my way.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2011, 10:01 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
If you know or find one who finds geeky, libidinous, adventurous, Republican- or libertarian-leaning Christians attractive, send her my way.

Welllllll, you're too old, I'm waiting until I'm out of college to get married and I seek a certain type of christian: mormons. Just saying.

Anyways, girls all differ, so ask the girl...seriously!

Gwenwyn
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

05 Jul 2011, 10:41 pm

Meh, I was going to give a listing of what I go for, but thats moot given I'm just one person. Indeed, every woman goes for a different thing. Some want men to dominate, some want men who dominate them, many love a man who is her equal and yadayada its time for my sleepness...

RossMc
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Jul 2011, 5:57 pm

In a more straightforward universe, women would be looking for a certain kind of looks, and the guys being in a certain age group, and if he had those exact characteristics, they would pursue him with the unwavering focus of a heat-seeking missile. But then they'd be like guys right?!
Yes, women do like to play hard to get, and often their sex drive starts shutting down at an early age, and they don't know what they want etc., but they aren't into looks as much as guys, so someone pudgy and big-nosed like myself has actually enjoyed some success with them, and in contrast to guys, they often don't consider someone the same age as them as being too old.