Page 1 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2020, 8:27 am

The majority of guys I have met who claim to be 6ft6 did not look any taller than 6ft4.

I don’t get it I thought it was only shorter men that inflate there height by 2 or more inches.

Do you agree with me that what is the pointing of lying about your height when your already 6ft4?

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2020, 4:21 pm

Are they telling woman this? If so, it's a psychological trick because it's easier to remember 6, 6 than 6,4. Also, six almost sounds like sex. It's a weird subliminal thing that I used to notice when I was going out as a young woman. It's a head game. Shorter men I knew would wear elevation in their shoes sort of like a wedge or a higher tennis shoe. Some would have higher hairdos too. It's all about the mating game just like in the animal kingdom. Women use 36, 24,36 which describes an hourglass figure. They want you to remember them favorably.

Last edited by RightGalaxy on 19 Sep 2020, 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2020, 4:29 pm

You have to measure them to be sure, you can never accurately estimate someone's height.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2020, 4:38 pm

The problem is that when I have measured myself or others have measured me, I seem to get various measurements which could be about two inches apart. It is difficult to get an accurate measurement.

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2020, 6:35 pm

I say I'm 6 foot. In truth I'm only 5 foot 11 inches and 3/4s of an inch. I round up slightly for the sake of brevity.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2020, 9:05 pm

Wolfram87 wrote:
I say I'm 6 foot. In truth I'm only 5 foot 11 inches and 3/4s of an inch. I round up slightly for the sake of brevity.

No one could tell the difference between 5ft11 3/4 and 6ft

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2020, 9:32 pm

Jamesy wrote:
The majority of guys I have met who claim to be 6ft6 did not look any taller than 6ft4.

I don’t get it I thought it was only shorter men that inflate there height by 2 or more inches.

Do you agree with me that what is the pointing of lying about your height when your already 6ft4?

I have never come across that, myself.
To the contrary, I have come across a number of "basketball" tall guys that stooped to try and mitigate their height.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2020, 11:03 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Wolfram87 wrote:

No one could tell the difference between 5ft11 3/4 and 6ft

I came across old users before who claimed that they could tell the difference of even one inch, and would label Wolfram as a guy lying about height.

Ok, those who claimed that were complaining how guys « lie » about their height in their dating profile and how, with their genius super laser-like eyes, could tell a 1 to 1/2 inch difference just by meeting the guys in person for the first second. I argued them about the unlikehood of that, and they were sooooo insisting that they could accurately tell one’s height, with no error margin (and without taking the night/day, age and rounding up into consideration; for instance I am 5’3 as far as I know but last time I measured was probably 2 years ago, so that could change a bit).

Some stories here were laughably and inhumanly unbelievable; they were so surreal.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

21 Sep 2020, 12:29 pm

I always thought guys added extra to their penis size instead of adding to their actual height

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2020, 12:30 pm

I’ve never actually told my penis size—except to my lover.

My ex-fiancée measured it once.

Not big, not small.

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2020, 12:34 pm

nick007 wrote:
I always thought guys added extra to their penis size instead of adding to their actual height

That probably happens as well. Somewhat bad form to lead with that, though.

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2020, 12:35 pm

Men do this because they are insecure and not confident.
The same reason women lie about stupid things like boob size.

If they were comfortable with themselves they wouldn't have to resort to petty lies.

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2020, 12:43 pm

I'm thinking women who demand the three sixes up front as a criteria for even considering dating might play a part.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2020, 1:02 pm

No “three sixes” for me :P

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2020, 2:49 pm

Women prefere tall guys unless you are ruling those or send them down to their feets. :twisted:
I only know because I did test this but I don't really get why they are that way. If it's up to me then I don't understand the intentions of the girls regarding this but it seems kind of a hardwired thing in their brains. May be a girl here is able to talk what's up with that and how women really feel towards guys.

Last edited by quite an extreme on 21 Sep 2020, 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2020, 3:48 pm

Wolfram87 wrote:

Most people's spine stretches and compresses more than .25" in a day. You're taller in the morning than you are when you head to bed for the night.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う