Page 2 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

TheWeirdPig
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Jul 2011, 11:31 am

mv wrote:
Grisha wrote:
TheWeirdPig wrote:
As an English major, don't bother messaging me if you can't write out you, are, for, see, or be. I can understand using u, r, 4, c, or b in text message where you are limited in characters. But in a message or email, make the effort to sound like you have at least a minimal education if you want to meet me.

NOT an English major, but it still gives me a bad impression - whenever someone writes like that they come across as borderline illiterate to me - I type everything, even proper punctuation, when I text - even though it takes much longer to type...

Hahahahahah - I thought I was the only person who did this...

I type everything out too, but have chosen not to sweat it when I get messages as annoying as I find it. I always capitalize "I" also.

Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2011, 11:40 am

OneStepBeyond wrote:
you're making me want to join okC for entertainment purposes. which does not sound reasonable. poocakes

Do it!

Where else can you simultaneously destroy your self-esteem and lose your faith in humanity?

blueroses
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2011, 11:56 am

Lol, I'm sure you can do that plenty of other places, too, Grisha. It's a screwed up world.

Personally, I think joining OK for entertainment purposes might actually be a lot more reasonable than joining for the purpose of trying to find true love there or something.

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2011, 12:00 pm

Grisha wrote:
Where else can you simultaneously destroy your self-esteem and lose your faith in humanity?

done that all by myself 8)

Has anyone actually had an okC success??

Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2011, 12:03 pm

OneStepBeyond wrote:
Grisha wrote:

done that all by myself 8)

Has anyone actually had an okC success??

I don't think so, everyone's on OKC so I think I would have heard something if there was.

I have personally witnessed 3 couples form on WP though...

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2011, 12:04 pm

None of my messages or the messages I received are odd or out of the extraordinary.

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2011, 12:07 pm

Grisha wrote:
I don't think so, everyone's on OKC so I think I would have heard something if there was.

way to make me feel out of the loop dude

Quote:

only reason i'm here. *creepyface*

Henbane
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2011, 12:15 pm

I had this message last week.

Subject:im the best robot in the world
hi, im the best robot in the world with supernatural powers. can you own me so that i willl do whatever you want as your robot?
im waiting for your reply!
your robot

I'm still considering replying.

Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2011, 12:15 pm

OneStepBeyond wrote:
Grisha wrote:

way to make me feel out of the loop dude

Quote:

only reason i'm here. *creepyface*

Sorry :wink: It's kind of fun to take the tests and then compare your "compatability" scores with other WP members, so that's why some people have done it...

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2011, 12:16 pm

Henbane wrote:

hi, im the best robot in the world with supernatural powers. can you own me so that i willl do whatever you want as your robot?
your robot

omg reply!

mv
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2011, 12:17 pm

I'm "on" OkC but I still haven't filled out my profile (too lazy, can't be bothered yet). I did answer a bunch of questions but until I post a picture / get really motivated to write a good profile, I don't have any good stories to share!

blueroses
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2011, 12:20 pm

OneStepBeyond wrote:
Henbane wrote:

your robot

omg reply!

That was my reaction, too! Please, Henbane, reply and report back to us what happens.

Henbane
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2011, 12:21 pm

OneStepBeyond wrote:
Henbane wrote:

your robot

omg reply!

It might make for a few interesting conversations, but I don't think it would really go anywhere... Hmm. I don't think I really want a robot. I was thinking more of a human being. He's also a bit young for me. Hmm. *ponders*

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2011, 11:44 pm

Solvejg wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
Usually guys who can't spell and "hi".

I'd rather get dick pics and insults than those messages.

You forgot the whole "Hi, u look cute." message. :S

Yeah and those, or just one word "hot" "cute" whatever.Some Men don't seem to realise women aren't stupid enough for their empty compliments.

ASMJT
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Jul 2011, 11:10 pm

Grisha wrote:
OneStepBeyond wrote:
you're making me want to join okC for entertainment purposes. which does not sound reasonable. poocakes

Do it!

:lol: :lol:

TheWeirdPig wrote:
As an English major, don't bother messaging me if you can't write out you, are, for, see, or be. I can understand using u, r, 4, c, or b in text message where you are limited in characters. But in a message or email, make the effort to sound like you have at least a minimal education if you want to meet me.

Add me to the list!

krazykat
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Jul 2011, 12:40 pm

I just received this on OKC from a Ugandan guy living in India.
(I'm in the US)

I read your profile.a it was so good to me.i feel you are the only one missing in my entire life so i decided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested to be a friend first.i also believe that coming to you will be a probability of meeting that very love that has been lacking in my entire life. i am a boy with respect and responsible,i respect people also and believe if you contact me,i will give you a full introduction of my self okay. i hope to hear from you soon. cares for my future love.

What do you think, possible scam bot? o_0