Shadowgirl and I are in love!! !

Page 5 of 6 [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

AmyRose
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Feb 2007, 9:21 pm

Guys, we aren't restraining desires to have sex. WE DO NOT HAVE ANY DESIRES FOR SEX. What on Earth is wrong with not having sex? Huh? What's wrong with not having sex?

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2007, 9:37 pm

Nothing, and I wish you the best of luck.

Sedaka
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2007, 11:51 pm

first, grats... i'm happy for you two

second... i think a lot of the animosity generated on this thread is because you are responding overly defensively... as an aspie yourself, you should know an aspie's sense of humor might be a little off... but then, later in the thread, i see you taking glee in contributing to this downward cycle of the thread and not just merely over-reacting... you lost any argumentive leverage you ever had, right there (popcorn? wtf?). you should have LOLed when that person suggested it, to help pacify things and keep everything open. i'm not saying you're covering for inadequate sexual feelings... just a poor sense of social judgment; another aspie trait...

third... that horny girl bit... that's just plain wrong. how can you sit on your high seat and condemn people for misunderstanding asexuality (making generalizations)... when you do the exact same thing about sexuality? this is another point where you lost any sort of logical argumentive leverage you ever had.

forth... a technical question: i'm not sure which of you two is the guy; but i have a question just about asexuality in general for a guy (just cause it's easier to imagine in a girl; at least on a physical level)... without getting too graphic, do you (the guy) get erections and (if so) is it weird cause what could you be feeling other than something sexual? you can pm me or whatever... i'm just genuinely curious... i'm not interested in contributing to this fued.

to wrap it up, don't let people ruffle your feathers! like machine mentioned, the fact that you display your asexuality, kinda implies you're comfortable and proud of it (which you should be... but you need both, it's not good to have one or the other). i think if you had just made the thread about your new found love... then the responses would have been more along the lines of what you were expecting.

good luck to the both of you :D

got free science papers?

www.pubmed.gov
www.sciencedirect.com
http://highwire.stanford.edu/lists/freeart.dtl

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2007, 3:03 am

Intriging.

indeed.

well happy post valentines for Gman and Shadowgirl. and many happy returns and all that bloody jazz.

oh and to the poster who has been making fun of those who are asexual, homosexual, and or bisexual. Please stop, you have crossed a line very much so that the fact that I'm a nice guy would normally lead me to punch someone for making a line about the community.

I have many good friends who are either gay or bi, and I find ANYONE who makes a crack like that is obviously asking for trouble.

I think there is nothing wrong with being Asexual. In my opinion, being in a relationship and not having feelings towards where you want to **** the other person is a really good thing. It means that the nature of your relationship is about getting to know each other, in a NON SEXUAL way and exploring the values that each person holds dear.

hmm. nuff said. rant over.

---Doc Gamester---

Shadowgirl
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Feb 2007, 8:40 am

sderenzi wrote:

2. If you don't feel sex is important what would happen if she suddenly began having sex with some other man, then telling you about it?

Unlikely. I've never been one to seek anyone since I'm a loner type. Trust me I have had 33 in total chances with someone but I rejected each time saying I was better off alone and not a gf type. Eventhough I got different results from gnulinuxman I'm still like that.
Plus thats wrong and immoral to cheat like it says in the Bible.

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2007, 12:48 pm

yeah.

so.

wait.

confused.

Shadows.

are you and Gman still together or not?

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2007, 10:09 pm

I'm confused Asexual means? Also Congrats.

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2007, 11:37 pm

It means that you have no sexual desires or urges at the current time, however that does mean it could change.

Shadowgirl
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Feb 2007, 8:06 pm

Gamester wrote:
yeah.

so.

wait.

confused.

Shadows.

are you and Gman still together or not?

No he became a real jerk and he treated me like trash so on presidents day I dumped his behind. Trust me I'm happier without that weight latched on to me. Plus he was mean to my family.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

22 Feb 2007, 10:53 pm

Shadowgirl wrote:
No he became a real jerk and he treated me like trash so on presidents day I dumped his behind. Trust me I'm happier without that weight latched on to me. Plus he was mean to my family.
hahahahaha

AmyRose
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Mar 2007, 10:01 am

Look we made up, we're best friends, and we've both decided we don't want romantic relationships with anyone. But we're closer than ever now.

And if that makes no sense to you...well, just know that neither of us are accepting hit-ons.

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2007, 10:26 am

Good for you.

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2007, 9:29 pm

That's good, at least you remained good friends after you fell out with each other.

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2007, 10:40 pm

Good for you. I can't believe all the prior abuse that went on in this thread. Honestly, I can fully understand a relationship without sex, something like a friendship, but with permanence to it.

hypermind
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Mar 2007, 10:48 pm

pinpointing the exact date when you fell in love :/.....after knowing eachother for a few weeks......

ill keep my comments to myself. *scratches head*

AmyRose
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Apr 2007, 6:29 am

Hehe, it's all over. :P