Do you miss someone right now?

Page 107 of 170 [ 2710 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110 ... 170  Next

anneurysm
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2012, 3:28 pm

He just left my place...although he didn't want to, but he has a hockey game today. Already, I miss him. Whenever I wake up beside him, my whole body smiles. I am so freaking crazy about my boyfriend, in a way I have never been with anyone else, ever. It was meant to be, and he would wholeheartedly agree.

This misdiagnosis caused me significant stress, which lessened upon finding out the truth about myself from my current and past long-term psychiatrists - that I am a highly sensitive person but do not have an autism spectrum disorder

My diagnoses - anxiety disorder, depression and traits of obsessive-compulsive disorder (all in remission).

I’m no longer involved with the ASD world.

JamesDash2B
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Dec 2012, 6:32 pm

Hi just thought I'd pop in and put down how I feel cause as it gets closer and closer to Christmas I've been finding it hard :(

I know my sadness/loss is'nt in terms of losing a gf or friend - but my Dad meant so much to me and I've always Loved my Dad :cry:

my Dad died this april 3rd just gone and we had such a very hard father son relationship - which I wont bore every1 with about - but I just wanted to express and put down somewhere - that I really really miss him so very very much and my heart aches like it's been broken into a thousand pieces but it's still alive but just keeps on hurting :cry:

I Love my Dad and miss him so much :cry: I remember when I was little and he'd give me such lovely big daddy hugs and he'd hold me in he's arms and carry me up the stairs to put me to bed for beddybyes :oops: :cry: sorry if this sounds silly - it's just I remember how safe and Loved I felt and how my daddy felt like he was this amazing strong giant and would make me feel so Loved and safe :cry:

Sorry for rambling on and making a fool out of myself :oops: I just really needed to say that I Loved my Dad and miss my Dad Always :cry:

MariaMosum
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Dec 2012, 11:34 pm

I miss my husband so much now. He is working abroad and I'm excited for his homecoming next month! :)

noxnocturne
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2012, 11:51 am

Yes, I do. He was my very first serious crush, and I think he actually liked me back. It was back in fifth and sixth grade, but I've never gotten over him, which is why I don't think I'll ever date again, much less marry anyone.

corastorm
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

10 Dec 2012, 7:02 pm

I do. Deep down I knew we weren't right for each other, that's why I let him go. But the fact remains he was more similar to me than anyone I've ever met and no longer having someone to get my obscure references or get into bad pun wars with is a very lonely feeling.

JacobV
Toucan
Toucan

15 Dec 2012, 12:16 pm

We lived together for about 3 years. we never officially broke up, she just ignores most of my calls and texts, and we keep making plans every other weekend that she cancels at the last minute every time. She lives 20 minutes away and she wont let me come over or hardly ever comes here. I know that the relationship is likely doomed and i can't help but feeling like my persistence and low self esteem makes her even less attracted to me. It's a long and slow losing battle and while i feel pathetic for still trying and avoiding all contact with other girls, I can't help but feel good when I occasionally get her on the phone or see her. Any advice would be more than welcome. we are both 30 y/o. She's an NT

MercuryRose
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Dec 2012, 10:19 pm

I miss my ex. We parted on real good terms. Stayed friends. Chatted regularly. Lost touch. I missed him so I messaged him today, to say hi. He told me he met someone new, doesn't want to talk anymore. Blocked me on Facebook, and everywhere. Gotta say, it hurts. Not that he found someone new, but that he did that.

Pikachu1234
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Dec 2012, 7:06 pm

MercuryRose wrote:
I miss my ex. We parted on real good terms. Stayed friends. Chatted regularly. Lost touch. I missed him so I messaged him today, to say hi. He told me he met someone new, doesn't want to talk anymore. Blocked me on Facebook, and everywhere. Gotta say, it hurts. Not that he found someone new, but that he did that.

i like alot of others miss my ex. He was my first real relationship he ended it this year. Saying pretty much that i was weird ect. Over the phone his friend was putting thoughts into his head he deleted me and blocked me on facebook didnt pick up my calls or reply to my texts. On my side facebook account i saw he was in another relationshidp which hurt alot./

operationpaperclip
Raven
Raven

21 Dec 2012, 8:35 am

I don't often miss people, in part because I see them as more or less interchangeable. I would have liked to spend a bit more time with my grandfather before he died, talk to him about his work. He was one hell of a smart guy by the sound of it.

o0Chipmunk0o
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

21 Dec 2012, 12:46 pm

Yes, I miss my friend, Andrew, who passed away at the age of fifteen.

He was the first guy I got to know properly and he was such a gentleman, although he sometimes was absolutely clueless! He introduced me into the social group I am in now; now we share the same best friend. Andrew had the most charming and beautiful smile and his hugs could make your day and lift even the darkest mood. The things I remember most are his laugh and his teasing, both of which were frequent.

I was perhaps not as warm to him as I should have been and I regret it - I have so much to thank him for. At the time that I met him, I was still a bit negative after coming out of depression, but after that day I have always found things to be happy about.

One of the many things he did give me was the ability to hug. Unbeknownst to me, I was completely incapable of hugging people! Thanks, Andrew! He gave me my confidence, my happiness, my friends and all that follows. I did not know him for long at all, but I still miss him.

Thank you.

Einfari
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2012, 6:49 pm

RIP my heart(1994-2011). It was great to have for a short 17 years, but alas, I shall continue in silence.

SilkySifaka
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2012, 2:14 pm

I miss my friend who died in 2011. As time has gone on I miss him more not less. I've never had a friend like him before or since. I don't mind that I won't have another friend like him, I am just glad that I ever had a friend like that at all and I feel lucky in a way.

modelmaker
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Dec 2012, 4:02 pm

SilkySifaka wrote:
I miss my friend who died in 2011. As time has gone on I miss him more not less. I've never had a friend like him before or since. I don't mind that I won't have another friend like him, I am just glad that I ever had a friend like that at all and I feel lucky in a way.

SilkySifaka; You sound like a great friend for anyone to have :)

I still miss my 1st serious girlfriend I had back in 1987 :( , if only...

Can someone tell me how to apply my signature to my posts ?..., as my pen scratches my PC screen !

PM me anytime for advice, chat or just to say hello.

SilkySifaka
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2012, 3:50 pm

modelmaker wrote:
SilkySifaka wrote:

SilkySifaka; You sound like a great friend for anyone to have :)

Thank you. I'm sorry about your girlfriend - that is a long time to miss someone :(

IWasWrong
Butterfly
Butterfly

29 Dec 2012, 6:45 am

I miss my wife and baby daughter. My wife went nuts and left me. I can see my daughter once a week.

It's really hitting me hard right now, I can't function or even enjoy a video game. Music just pisses me off. Everything has gone wrong. And I miss my wife so badly.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2012, 8:23 am

modelmaker wrote:

I want to offer advice here, but it's unsolicited...