Do you miss someone right now?

Page 114 of 170 [ 2710 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117 ... 170  Next

MakeItRight
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

21 May 2013, 12:21 pm

Unfortunately, yes, I miss her.

Drakeman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 May 2013, 1:30 pm

I do, but at the same time, I'm happier being away from my relationship with her.

Emotions are strange.

MsFogg
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 May 2013, 4:07 pm

Life isn't fair, don't you know. Eliza

Loyd16
Butterfly
Butterfly

27 May 2013, 3:33 am

Yes and it is my ex girlfriend who is really so much mean to me however we separated with a very bad reason however i still love the person so much.

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2013, 7:19 am

I miss someone.

Bloodheart
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2013, 4:56 pm

I miss my boyfriend so bad it hurts.

Good-looking girls break hearts, and goodhearted girls mend them.

lovenotenough
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Jun 2013, 5:09 pm

I miss my ex. We were together two years but struggled in all that time to really understand each other. In the end, I left because it hurt too much to stay. I love him. Can't be with him.

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2013, 5:42 pm

lovenotenough wrote:
I miss my ex. We were together two years but struggled in all that time to really understand each other. In the end, I left because it hurt too much to stay. I love him. Can't be with him.
This is most sad :(

ISeeYou_
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Jun 2013, 9:55 pm

I miss this girl, Erin, I almost went to prom with senior year. She comforted me when my dad died when I was a sophomore so we became friends but I got attached and she resented me after a while, hence the reason why she cut me loose. Unrequited love hurts.

wildcoyotedancer
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 Jun 2013, 11:16 pm

TOFINE wrote:
Gotitall61 wrote:
My best friend whom I spent a lot of time with daily for a year. He is an aspie. He shutdown and has yet to come out, almost a year has passed. I wonder if he ever meant anything he said. I wonder if he ever felt anything he said he did. He used to say he missed me after a few hours because he liked how he felt with me. I doubt it all now.

Tofine: I understand exactly how you feel. I feel betrayed about not knowing even though my head sort of understands why he did not tell me. Painful.

:cry: I can relate. I miss someone I thought was one of my closest friends, close by my Aspie definition anyway. He is also an Aspie. Similar thing to you. He was having a really tough time and bad timing wise I was too. I got overwhelmed from my own stuff, mixed with trying to process and help him with his. I flipped out because I was trying hard not to shut down and we had a terrible, messed up set of miscommunication which I just made worse by perseverating on it and trying to fix when by then he had shut down because his crisis was really touch, not that mine wasn't. I know I am being vague, but not fare to my former friend to divulge his personal life online. Anyway, I have tried after several months of just leaving him alone to contact him and nothing. He shut me out before but that time it wasn't over a misunderstanding. Then a year later he sent me a friend request on fb (he had unfriended me when he had shut down).

Now I am both mad at him and miss him. If he were NT, then duh obviously he was never my true friend. But as an Aspie, he shut down and I stressed him out. Maybe he will contact me again someday but maybe not so I have just had to let him go. It sucks. I miss him every day. We haven't lived in the same town for like 3 years but we used to talk and joke over the phone or via text about every few months. I think I am most sad that I thought he and I would always be friends, but I was wrong. If I don't shur down from it, the feelings are actually overwhelming.

Anyway...

keira
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2013, 4:20 pm

Yes.

Khoma
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

09 Jun 2013, 7:12 am

I miss someone. It probably explains my presence here ;)

Luath

11 Jun 2013, 9:59 am

My girlfriend; she's in Romania for a week. Kind of a bad timing, since things aren't going so well at the moment. But that's not her fault.

leomdg
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Jun 2013, 9:20 pm

Yes, my ex. She is a beatiful person and the kindest girl I've ever met. Now I live in her city because of work. A part of me wishes to pass by her on the street, even if we just look at each other and say nothing, it would help a lot.

Thank you.

arnoldmcguire335
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Jun 2013, 12:32 pm

I miss the girl who betrayed me and sent the cops on me (she was a fellow aspie). I don't know why I still miss her after the crap she did to me since October (she was in my age group), when she shutdown on me and didn't want me anymore in her life. I felt like missing and remembering her was the harshest punishment I had in my life.

If only I can erase every trace of memory about her and the things we did that year (2012, when I met her), I would have not been suffering emotionally.

Also I miss 2 girls who worked at Hot Topic in my city's mall, whom I befriended. 1 moved to San Francisco to fulfill her dreams in life, the other just vanished the face off the planet.

Last edited by arnoldmcguire335 on 16 Jun 2013, 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

glow
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2013, 6:48 am

Glow the poet,
Glow the true
this is how I feel when I look at you

If what I see is madness
when I look into that cup
and right down at the bottom
I see that pile of muck

If all we want is stardom