Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

lightening020
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2011, 10:18 pm

......don't really need to say anything.....I feel like the biggest loser in the world.

I can honestly say that right now, I really have no friends anymore. I used to have a few, but we are not friends anymore and nobody calls me. I always call other people, chat, say hi, they are busy blah blah next time, and I only call them so many times, because they don't call me again................and thats that.........I might never speak to them again.

The other friends I that I hung out with often, ended up being douchebag losers. I enjoyed hanging out with them, and I never put them down, but they instead didn't see me with the same respect that I saw them. f**k them. Honestly they both acted like little boys, and I ended up being the mature one on many occasions, which really does't make sense. I don't care how lonely I am I don't want to hang with some idiots.

But yeah I have no energy right now. I live in a party college area-ish. There are bars downtown. There are some house parties here and there, but I feel stuck. Most of the parties you have to know someone, or at least be with a group to pull off walking in. Bars on Sat night are completely hellishly crowded and I just cant deal with that..........yeah another waste of a weekend

SilentOwlScribe
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Sep 2011, 10:50 pm

[quote="lightening020"]......don't really need to say anything.....I feel like the biggest loser in the world.

I can honestly say that right now, I really have no friends anymore. I used to have a few, but we are not friends anymore and nobody calls me. I always call other people, chat, say hi, they are busy blah blah next time, and I only call them so many times, because they don't call me again................and thats that.........I might never speak to them again.

The other friends I that I hung out with often, ended up being douchebag losers. I enjoyed hanging out with them, and I never put them down, but they instead didn't see me with the same respect that I saw them. f**k them. Honestly they both acted like little boys, and I ended up being the mature one on many occasions, which really does't make sense. I don't care how lonely I am I don't want to hang with some idiots.

But yeah I have no energy right now. I live in a party college area-ish. There are bars downtown. There are some house parties here and there, but I feel stuck. Most of the parties you have to know someone, or at least be with a group to pull off walking in. Bars on Sat night are completely hellishly crowded and I just cant deal with that..........yeah another waste of a weekend[/quote]

Yep...I pretty much agree.

sagan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2011, 11:04 pm

Yep me too. All my 'friends' now dislike / avoid / never have time for me.

Honestly, people are overrated.

Ohhh and about going alone to a bar, not so bad.
I was meeting some friends at a bar once, they didn't get in and I didn't have any reception. So I stayed most of the night waiting to see when they would show up, thinking they were running late, it was fun. People are really friendly if you look annoyed / stood up / like you are waiting for someone. Never have I met so many random nice people, ended up being a very fun night. :D

lightening020
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2011, 2:19 am

and now I hear drunken people in the distance.....typical moronic drunken behavior.

On one hand, I kind of want to join, on the other hand I am disgusted.

Where is my life?

Fatal-Noogie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: California coast, United States of America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Cosmos

04 Sep 2011, 3:32 am

I stooped to the level of the "typical moronic drunken behavior",
which to me felt analogous to 'selling-out'.
I crashed house parties with large enuf crowds to mitigate my conspicuous-ness.
Conversations were futile or insipid, either from the high-volume music
or lack of reciprocated mental exertion on their part, respectively.
The temporary euphoria coupled with bubbly illusions of "friendship" gave me
motivation to keep going to these parties and drinking.

I am still not sure whether this trade of dignity for temporary happiness was worth it,
but I look more fondly on the nights I spent working on my own things (sober).

Even in my current circle of "friends" (with whom i drink very little)
they never tell me about parties. I only discover them by asking specifically each time,
which suggests that my relationship with them is somehow ... parasitic.
I don't know why they tolerate me but refuse to welcome me (as I welcome them).

Quote:
Honestly, people are overrated.
A tempting assertion to agree with, but as I am one of the "people", I fear being hypocritical.

blueroses
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2011, 8:04 am

Yeah, the whole drinking/partying scene is rather over-rated. And, potentially dangerous, too. (Actually, I'm sitting here trying to type with my right arm in a sling after being rear-ended, when some guy decided to drive drunk on Friday). I never understood the appeal, but that's me.

Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2011, 8:08 am

blueroses wrote:
Yeah, the whole drinking/partying scene is rather over-rated. And, potentially dangerous, too. (Actually, I'm sitting here trying to type with my right arm in a sling after being rear-ended, when some guy decided to drive drunk on Friday). I never understood the appeal, but that's me.

It's OK *very* occasionally under the right circumstances, but I'll take a hot date instead every time. (not that I get many of those... :wink:)

Bopkasen
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2011, 9:06 am

lightening020 wrote:
......don't really need to say anything.....I feel like the biggest loser in the world.

But yeah I have no energy right now. I live in a party college area-ish. There are bars downtown. There are some house parties here and there, but I feel stuck. Most of the parties you have to know someone, or at least be with a group to pull off walking in. Bars on Sat night are completely hellishly crowded and I just cant deal with that..........yeah another waste of a weekend

You can try getting the girl in your classroom or outside the classroom on campus, but you also needs to loosen up and have positive attitude then start developing a rapport then repeat until one girl is interested in you. You going to needs to talk to 10 girls and make as much friend until you have one or book.

I used my young at heart ability to communicate. When girls go to the chalkboard, I would says, "You stole my problem." They would smiled at me.

MR20
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2011, 10:17 am

lightening020 wrote:

Yeah I've been through this numerous times throughout my live. The idiot douches only hung with you because of amusement or use you for certain. When It comes to going places they lie or make excuses to avoid because it's bad for their rep (These douches care more about social status than hurting other people's feelings) to be seen with someone like you in public.

I've had a lot of "friends" like that. I've tried being nice and respectful to the fuckwards, but that never helped. They made fun of my clothes, me being ugly, slow, poor, and stupid, my hygiene. Yet the people on here try to claim that most people in the world aren't evil and cruel. BS.

Yeah I've become a hermit for the past few years; locked up in my house to my interest, and I avoid going outside because of fear of being used and humiliated by the cruel people in the world.

in bold

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2011, 10:26 am

Quote:

But having no friends is not only about missing out things you don't like (like going to bars in your case), but also missing out the best of the stuff that you enjoy to do, hiking with friends would be certainly be more fun than hiking alone (and far less dangerous too).

dopplercb
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Sep 2011, 10:41 am

I hardly ever do anything. my social life consists of message boards, game night with my parents and my aunt and uncle, and college football with the same people. whenever we have any other kind of get-together (I live with my parents) I end up sitting in front of the computer until they leave. I don't know why I have become comfortable enough around my aunt and uncle, who I wasn't close with until about 2.5 years ago, to act like myself. but it is nice that I have at least message boards and some family I feel comfortable around. but going out in real life, no way. I hate being around people. so, in other words, I feel ya.

Dustybin321
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Sep 2011, 3:36 pm

I feel that you can never be truly happy, till you find that special someone. I should know, because I'm still looking and it's twice as hard when you have Asperger's. When you tell people that you have autism, especially asperger's, people just feel sorry for you. I don't want people to feel sorry, i want people who can see me for what I am, that is a nice polite man, who wants to feel loved.

bucephalus
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 3:48 pm

Dustybin321 wrote:
I feel that you can never be truly happy, till you find that special someone. I should know, because I'm still looking and it's twice as hard when you have Asperger's. When you tell people that you have autism, especially asperger's, people just feel sorry for you. I don't want people to feel sorry, i want people who can see me for what I am, that is a nice polite man, who wants to feel loved.

ture words!

welcome to WP mate. nice to have a friend from school on here:)