opinions of the sexual nature of people with aspurgers

Page 3 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

do you consider yourself to be straight, bisexual, or gay, despite your sexual activity
A bisexual 13%  13%  [ 25 ]
A bisexual 13%  13%  [ 25 ]
B straight 34%  34%  [ 64 ]
B straight 34%  34%  [ 64 ]
c Homo-sexual 2%  2%  [ 4 ]
c Homo-sexual 2%  2%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 186

superfantastic
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2006, 10:09 pm

Litigious wrote:
Pansexual is that you're horny on anything. Pedosexual means that you're either attracted to feet or to children (pedophile).

hehe

I like the words pan- and omnisexual because they include more than just the two traditional sexes: they include intersexed people and androgynes as well.

Lupine_Ragdoll
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Oct 2006, 11:42 am

I'm not sexually attracted to anyone, but I do feel romantic attraction. I guess the best way to describe my orientation would be panromantic asexual, which in this case is basically pansexual without the sexual attraction. :)

Help revive ReBoot!

ChildoftheSun
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Oct 2006, 7:23 pm

B "straight" should be "normal" instead.

Newmie
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Oct 2006, 7:51 pm

I've never looked at anyone and said they were attractive.
I fall in love with someones' mind and their spirit.
I thought I was asexual for a bit, I can also understand how people are bisexual.
I can understand completely love without physicality between any of the sexes I think it's the deepest form.

hypermind
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Oct 2006, 1:41 am

ow crap, i wrote pedosexual. jezus, yeah thats someone that has sex with children. thats not exactly what i meant, i meant pomosexual. thats like pansexual (pansexuals dont differentiate genderwise, not in that sense, they care not for genders), but pomosexuals are more attracted to sex or romance itself than to a partner of any gender. iv also heard that they could have a preference to either other pomo's, or to inter- or crossgender people.

and people that have a thing for feet are podophiles. not pedo-. (though pedo might be alternet spelling)

persilultra
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Oct 2006, 6:29 pm

I am gay but like she males. Where does that put me?

Alternative
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2006, 11:26 am

Straight. Regardless of my age (14) I DON'T find the opposite sex attractive far from it.

I might not respond to girls when they try and talk to me, but that don't make me gay. I do the same when some boy tries to talk to me. I am equally level when it comes to social interaction with both genders. These levels of interaction are both Low.

hypermind
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Oct 2006, 7:09 pm

that makes you effectively asexual.

markaudette
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2006, 8:28 am

I have to laugh at myself.

I don't even have a sex life.

I'm divorced and I get an ulcer at the mere thought of dating again.

I live a very, very lonely and celebit life.

m4git3k
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 Oct 2006, 1:20 pm

I am 19 and female. I think I use to have a higher "sex drive" when I was 7. :\ Athough I do want a "relationship" and sometimes find someone "attractive", it feels rather un-natural to "express it" physically. I would rather talk. I usually find females attractive but I seldom "get along" with females. My mind has "obsessed" over a few males that I found "attractive", so I guess that may mean I am "bi".

DeathGoth
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

11 Jun 2010, 9:56 am

I have this saying..

I am straight, but sometimes the arrow bends..

Actually I have never "really" been with a guy, but i have actually "really" done anything either..

Eh?

Greenmouse
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Jun 2010, 10:19 am

100% heterosexual.

I like men too much.

sharingangirl89
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Jun 2010, 12:41 pm

Well I think I'm straight kind of cuz I don't want sex with girls but I do think that girls are much prettier than guys usually but not always.. They're also very mean and superficial from my experiences when talking about NTs anyway... But then in some ways I can just ignore girls that are mean and superficial and guys like that that just want sex, alcahol, rap music,, trashy, ugggh worse worse worse than superficial catty girls. Those kinds of guys enrage and depress me. Being aspies here I don't think I'm alone when I talk about my fictional (books, anime) crushes. With fictional crushes I do get crushes on guys all the time. At the moment it's Sasuke Uchiha from the anime Naruto, which kind of embarasses me cuz I've loved him for 3 years now and no sign of stopping any time soon.. I will say that sex with ugly, superficial guys DISGUSTS me!! ! But sex with Sasuke... uh heh heh not so much.. So I don't know what you'd call someone who is boy crazy for fictional guys, almost totally disgusted with most real guys cuz most around my age (probably NTs) just want sex, hot chicks, and nice rides, oh and did I mention SEX??? And do NOT want sex with girls in anyway, and couldn't really imagine spending the rest of my life with a woman... No I wouldn't like that very much...