Heads up for posters in this forum

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Chummy
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2011, 11:45 am

Okay, I was abit trollish here, but please read my post on the page.

Last edited by Chummy on 28 Oct 2011, 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2011, 11:58 am

Accusing someone of trolling is a personal attack here and can lead to being contacted by a mod if the other person contacts one. Just saying.

Anyhow you look pretty cool and you seem fairly popular so I dont think why you´d have an issue with girls, considering that you are not cereal guy or something.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt255139.html

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2011, 12:13 pm

Chummy wrote:
Am I ugly?? please pleaseee tell mee!!

You're not my type

Chummy
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2011, 12:14 pm

spongy wrote:
Accusing someone of trolling is a personal attack here and can lead to being contacted by a mod if the other person contacts one. Just saying.

Anyhow you look pretty cool and you seem fairly popular so I dont think why you´d have an issue with girls, considering that you are not cereal guy or something.

Not accusing anyone or anything. This is a mere advice (and somewhat of a joke) for people who post on these forums. For your own sake DON'T post threads like "am i good looking" or "would you date this guy" or stuff like that because threads like that attract backlash and criticism. WHY on earth would people on the internet WON'T take advantage of your innocense?? heck, I am really trying to be helpful here.

Second part, thanks, but I do have my own issues with girls and I don't use this forums against me like some other people here do.

myth
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2011, 12:19 pm

Trolling can be defined as (among other things) creating threads that aren't of a serious nature for the purpose of starting some sort of a contreversy. This thread may actually qualify, which I find somewhat ironic.

Nothing is absolute.

Embroglio
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

28 Oct 2011, 12:58 pm

Dude you look like you'd be awesome to chill with.

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2011, 1:20 pm

Chummy wrote:
spongy wrote:

Not accusing anyone or anything. This is a mere advice (and somewhat of a joke) for people who post on these forums. For your own sake DON'T post threads like "am i good looking" or "would you date this guy" or stuff like that because threads like that attract backlash and criticism. WHY on earth would people on the internet WON'T take advantage of your innocense?? heck, I am really trying to be helpful here.

Second part, thanks, but I do have my own issues with girls and I don't use this forums against me like some other people here do.

I understand that youve realized this was wrong but I wanted to explain my previous post.

While I dont remember the previous title/text exactly it was a mockery of another thread and it was implying that the OP there was a troll.

I understand that you view it as a joke and if the other person views it as a joke its fine but the other person may not be as functional as you or something and consider it to be a personal attack and I wanted to warn you that if someone approaches us saying that this is a personal attack against them you´d receive a pm from a mod about it because its considered to be a personal attack here.

As for the second part I was merely joking comapering your pic to another meme and the way you worded things on your last sentence is a perfectly acceptable way of saying the same thing without having to worry about attacking others.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt255139.html