Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

compcuanol
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 Oct 2011, 7:47 pm

Hey !

So here it goes.
I'm a 17 year old aspie girl.
I'm sure on this site, it won't come as a surprise if I tell you I'm a bit inexperienced when it comes to boys.
I mean when I was fifteen, I had one make out session with a complete assh$le at a party when I was drunk. But that's it.
I've recently accepted that I will probably never get a boyfriend.

But see, now that I've finally made my peace with that, this boy comes in the picture and now I'm really confused.
So I really need outside help to make me see things a bit clearer.

So, there's this guy, I've known him for a year. We get along really really well. We just have fun together.

I mean, when I'm with him, it's easy.
I don't have to try so hard and I actually feel normal, or maybe just a bit shy.
I feel like I've known him for a long time or like there's something invisible between us.

I've had crushes on guys before but it always felt superficial. Like I just thought they were cute and created feelings in my mind which weren't actually there.

I now know he feels the same way, because it became quite obvious.
But I also know he's just as confused as I am.

Sometimes I think we just have the potential for an incredible friendship and we got the feelings mixed up. Is that possible ?

Is love supposed to be this confusing ?

I just feel so inadequate to the whole situation. It feels so intense even though nothing's ever really happened.

Sadly enough, we can only see each other like once a month since he's gone to some cooking school. And next year, when I leave for college, we'll be on opposite sides of France.

Knowing that you have something special with someone, but not knowing exactly what it is, and knowing the time you have with that person is running short, would you take a chance ? Even if you're totally inexperienced, would you risk losing whatever it is you have together ?

PS : If you read this, sorry if it seemed like a waste of your time and sorry if my english isn't perfect.

DeanAdamFry
Toucan
Toucan

25 Oct 2011, 9:10 pm

Well since you two will become seperated in a years time, why don't the both of you just have sex? I'm sure it will be a release for the both of you and the both of you will feel more attractive out of it.

I wouldn't try a relationship though considering the distance that's going to happen soon but who knows, it depends on how much you want him.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2011, 10:10 pm

you can decide for yourself if you want to involve romance or sex or both, considering you know the relationship may fail due to distance, but why not try anyways? you have so much to gain here.

beside.... france is like, the size of a postage stamp. you could visit each other occasionally.

compcuanol

26 Oct 2011, 6:17 am

I just realized coming here was stupid.
Our relationship is just way too weird, I'm gonna have to figure this out by myself.

Sorry for wasting your time and thanks for replying anyways.

Bye.