Is feeding me a sign that she likes me?

Page 1 of 4 [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2012, 3:32 pm

curlyfry wrote:
I do think the feeding was a clear indication of her likeness for you but that BF comment makes me wonder if she is being sincere or just playing you?

^^^this.

or maybe she actually has a boyfriend, in which case i would recommend staying away. if she has a boyfriend and would ditch him for you, then i believe she would have no qualms turning around and doing the same to you once she finds someone else. she has already pushed the boundaries by flirting with you like that if she is taken.

if you really like her i'd recommend that you step away and let her sort out her relationship with her boyfriend. once it's well over and her heels are cooled you could make a move.

EDIT: am i the only person who really dislikes being "fed"? i find it extremely uncomfortable.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2012, 3:43 pm

curlyfry wrote:
I do think the feeding was a clear indication of her likeness for you but that BF comment makes me wonder if she is being sincere or just playing you?

Don't care about this comment, OP.

Just listen to Dilbert.

Stop thinking and Do it.

fraac
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2012, 6:16 pm

If she has a boyfriend then making a move would be a bad idea. A lot of smart girls play all their potential suitors against each other and pick the winner as a mate. Be playful and friendly, let her boyfriend get jealous and become unable to provide a big safe world. If you can find out indirectly from someone else whether she actually has a boyfriend it would make your strategy a lot more obvious.

Dilbert
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2012, 6:49 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
curlyfry wrote:

Don't care about this comment, OP.

Just listen to Dilbert.

Stop thinking and Do it.

YES. Stop rationalizing. Stop making excuses and stop finding reasons NOT to do it. You have a huge reason to do it (you like her) and that's all that matters.

In fact: if you delay you are making it harder and harder to get closer to her.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2012, 5:59 am

fraac wrote:
If she has a boyfriend then making a move would be a bad idea. A lot of smart girls play all their potential suitors against each other and pick the winner as a mate. Be playful and friendly, let her boyfriend get jealous and become unable to provide a big safe world. If you can find out indirectly from someone else whether she actually has a boyfriend it would make your strategy a lot more obvious.

I don't know where this preconception that she has a boyfriend comes from or the assumption that her behavior is to cause a fight. She is acting receptive and reciprocating towards him so he should assume it as a positive signal and escalate their friendship to the next level. Some girls only have boyfriends for the status of having one or they are just staying with that boyfriend until they find someone better or more convenient for them.

fraac
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2012, 7:02 am

She mentioned a boyfriend.

He can play it however he likes, but I know that if a girl mentioned a boyfriend I would want to be as friendly and playful with her as possible until she had to practically lapdance on me before I grabbed her by the waist, kissed her and shoved her against a wall. Otherwise you're shooting your load while she's still playing the game. Bad move. What's to lose by ramping the tension in the game without making a move? "Boyfriend" = don't make a move until she's begging for it, in my opinion.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2012, 7:10 am

Dilbert wrote:
YES. Stop rationalizing. Stop making excuses and stop finding reasons NOT to do it. You have a huge reason to do it (you like her) and that's all that matters.

In fact: if you delay you are making it harder and harder to get closer to her.

Indeed. The more you don't do it, the more you will be rejecting her and she knows it. By inaction you are telling her that you're not interested. Don't do this. You won't get a second chance.

Get in there and do it. If you don't the regret will live with you for a long time.

fraac
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2012, 7:13 am

Find an activity that involves lots of friendly touching. Unresolved sexual tension keeps viewers hooked for a reason.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2012, 7:21 am

Alright, so this girl has a boyfriend, she is either in an unhealthy relationship and is looking to make a transition to another relationship or she is just flirty and enjoys playing games, either way it sounds like this could be lead to a bad outcome or jeopardize a relationship and a friendship, I think the OP should approach this girl with caution and from the sounds of it, it doesn't sound like she is good girlfriend material.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2012, 7:59 am

^ as far as I know, friends do not feed each other ice cream with their fingers.

Was it vanilla , OP? ;p

fraac
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2012, 8:04 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
^ as far as I know, friends do not feed each other ice cream with their fingers.

Was it vanilla , OP? ;p

Friendly friends do. Girls who do that as friends make the best girlfriends, they love intimacy.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2012, 8:25 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Tequila says:

fraac
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2012, 8:38 am

Ask any woman: you need to create a big safe world.

cyberfox007
Toucan
Toucan

07 Jan 2012, 11:10 am

curlyfry wrote:

I still think she is calling a bluff on that front. I don't believe it for 1 second.

cyberfox007
Toucan
Toucan

07 Jan 2012, 11:24 am

With regards to the BF, She says she has a boyfriend but i have yet to hear or see any evidence to support this and right now i am just playing along as if she did not. I am willing to go as far to have her dump her boyfriend in favor for me. Considering my horrid dating record, i am willing to go Rambo on this one, just for the sake of changing my fortunes in the love and romance department. Plus, i think her BF (if he exists) could be in another country. She is here as an international student and has few friends here., so i am Just making her visit here more pleasurable.

I took her to a hockey game, shopping, got her Japanese food, out for lunch and ice skating i have have yet to see the boyfriend and i am doing a mighty fine job of courting her.

Anther tactic i am considering is calling her bluff and see what the truth of the matter is. I am well aware that she is using smoke and mirrors but i don't know where its going. So far, its going good and i don't to blow it.

Should i just be direct with her and clarify this BF bussiness? i think she has made me dance around the bush for far too long.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2012, 11:32 am

cyberfox007 wrote:
i think she has made me dance around the bush for far too long.

If she likes you, do it. Do it properly but do it soon.

And watch it with the Japanese food and don't make the mistake of taking her out to a J-restaurant unless she specifically requests it. Trust me on this one - can one say "busman's holiday"? ;)