Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

tim18509
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Jan 2012, 6:44 pm

Is there a post on match making here? If not I have this one here. You others could reply with descriptions of yourselves and what you are looking for. Many of us could've tried sites like match, eharmony or OK Cupid.

tim18509
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Jan 2012, 6:50 pm

I work in the kitchen of a local grammar school. I tried many dating sites or services. I had tried through so many people I know to find a girlfriend. At my job I do dish washing and food prep. I am very much into the Internet.

I am born on October 29, 1982. I do not use alcohol or tobacco. I am average weight and 6 feet. I have short light brown hair. I started college in the fall of 2008.

I am looking for a girl with similar interests to me but that's not much important. I like movies of all kinds and long walks on the beach. I love animals and have 3 dogs. I would like someone who doesn’t smoke and drinks socially or doesn’t drink at all, born in late 1977 to early 1990 that are 5 years older than me to 7 years younger than me.

I am seeking women living anywhere in New Jersey or living within 75 miles of where I usually live. I am willing to date formerly married women or single mothers whether or not they have ever been married. I'll still date a girl not driving or not having a car. I could go for smokers trying to quit as most of the smokers trying to quit don't smoke heavily. I am into making exceptions for trying to quit on smoking habits. The smoking and drinking habits are mainly what's really required along with the age range.

I tried American Singles, Yahoo Personals, OK Cupid, Plenty of Fish, match, eharmony and even other sites that might or might not be there anymore. I am still on match and OK Cupid. I am currently not active on eharmony. I am also on a free Christian site.

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2012, 8:14 pm

Bump ;)

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

08 Jan 2012, 8:27 pm

tim18509 wrote:
Is there a post on match making here?

Yes the Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List thread. It has quite a lot of replies thou & I doubt most people would want to take the time to look through it especially sense those post are really old

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition