The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Spot the alpha macaque.

"Gibraltar, Gibraltar...!"

IndianGift
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Feb 2012, 10:43 pm

Dear i

I agree with you that Valentine's day gift is commercial sell out .buy why do we celebrate birthday and give Birthday gifts.life is nothing without celebration and joy.Some times start believing in love and relationship to re find the answer.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2012, 10:58 pm

IndianGift wrote:
Dear i

I agree with you that Valentine's day gift is commercial sell out .buy why do we celebrate birthday and give Birthday gifts.life is nothing without celebration and joy.Some times start believing in love and relationship to re find the answer.

That's correct.

Life is nothing without celebration and joy.
Can't be a grinch about everything.

It's all a "sell out" when it comes down to it.

Weiss_Yohji
Toucan
Toucan

12 Feb 2012, 11:12 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
Weiss_Yohji wrote:
Thom_Fuleri wrote:
What's a blood claat couple? Do they have anaemia or something?

Here.

There were these two couples who came into my work last night, and I wanted to tear both men to shreds with my own hands, then take their women for myself.

Get yourself help, man. That's not healthy.

Serious advice.

I have gotten therapy but my health insurance ran out and I can't afford to get my own. I'd go on Medicaid but I don't want to feel like a leech off the American taxpayers even though I work. (I missed my workplace insurance signup period because nobody informed me of it.) Even after having talked things out with people, I still feel enraged, and when people tell me to get out more, I don't want to go to bars and clubs because the kind of women there seem like they might be too slu*ty or trashy for me to deal with. I'm not what you'd call Joe Everyman. I'm an intellectual otaku in a state full of f*****g idiots. It really makes me want to clean up this area and get revenge on all the as*holes and alpha males out there, not just for myself, but for all the nice guys and virgins who aren't getting laid or in relationships and need it most!

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2012, 11:24 pm

dude, get on medicaid, its ok. Its not mooching off taxpayers when you use the system for its intended purpose. Now if you were just using it because you didnt feel like working (without a valid reason not to) thats another story.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2012, 11:25 pm

Weiss_Yohji wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
Weiss_Yohji wrote:
Thom_Fuleri wrote:

Here.

There were these two couples who came into my work last night, and I wanted to tear both men to shreds with my own hands, then take their women for myself.

Get yourself help, man. That's not healthy.

Serious advice.

I have gotten therapy but my health insurance ran out and I can't afford to get my own. I'd go on Medicaid but I don't want to feel like a leech off the American taxpayers even though I work. (I missed my workplace insurance signup period because nobody informed me of it.) Even after having talked things out with people, I still feel enraged, and when people tell me to get out more, I don't want to go to bars and clubs because the kind of women there seem like they might be too slu*ty or trashy for me to deal with. I'm not what you'd call Joe Everyman. I'm an intellectual otaku in a state full of f***ing idiots. It really makes me want to clean up this area and get revenge on all the as*holes and alpha males out there, not just for myself, but for all the nice guys and virgins who aren't getting laid or in relationships and need it most!

The therapist you were seeing was obviously no good.

Do not feel bad about getting Whatever that Meicaid thing is. You need it, you're in a bad place.

Einfari
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2012, 11:48 pm

Valentine's Day is a huge commercial holiday created for the sole purpose of giving card and flower companies more money. There is no point to it otherwise. It's another one of those pointless holidays that allow companies to rack up profits. I'm sure companies love Valentines Day for that very reason. I haven't celebrated Valentines Day since I was eleven years old and it it only another random day to me. February 14th is no different than the 13th or the 15th, except for the fact that my dog turns five on the 15th.

Weiss_Yohji
Toucan
Toucan

12 Feb 2012, 11:49 pm

I started with a search for "anger management therapists in Delaware" and found one who listed herself as being familiar with a very broad range of psychological things including AS, but upon going to each session, I feel like she didn't fully understand the ramifications of having AS or my woman-troubles.

As for the Medicaid thing, I'm also afraid a girl would reject me for having it due to my income bracket.

WHY COULDN'T I BE BORN NEUROTYPICAL? WHY DOES AS HAVE TO f*****g EXIST? WHY DID I EVER HAVE TO BE BORN WITH IT?

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2012, 11:56 pm

Weiss_Yohji wrote:
I started with a search for "anger management therapists in Delaware" and found one who listed herself as being familiar with a very broad range of psychological things including AS, but upon going to each session, I feel like she didn't fully understand the ramifications of having AS or my woman-troubles.

As for the Medicaid thing, I'm also afraid a girl would reject me for having it due to my income bracket.

WHY COULDN'T I BE BORN NEUROTYPICAL? WHY DOES AS HAVE TO f***ing EXIST? WHY DID I EVER HAVE TO BE BORN WITH IT?

You know you dont have to disclose your income, expenses etc until very far into the relationship. And at that point its likely the other person would like you enough to not care about it much. I say go ahead and do it

Weiss_Yohji
Toucan
Toucan

13 Feb 2012, 12:03 am

MXH wrote:
Weiss_Yohji wrote:

WHY COULDN'T I BE BORN NEUROTYPICAL? WHY DOES AS HAVE TO f***ing EXIST? WHY DID I EVER HAVE TO BE BORN WITH IT?

You know you dont have to disclose your income, expenses etc until very far into the relationship. And at that point its likely the other person would like you enough to not care about it much. I say go ahead and do it

Also, it feels like I have to be a clubbing, bar-hopping douchebag if I ever want to get anywhere with the ladies around here, and that I might end up losing my chances if I say or do the wrong thing. It all feels heavily regimented and an an utterly alien environment to me.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2012, 2:00 am

Weiss_Yohji wrote:
MXH wrote:
Weiss_Yohji wrote:

Also, it feels like I have to be a clubbing, bar-hopping douchebag if I ever want to get anywhere with the ladies around here, and that I might end up losing my chances if I say or do the wrong thing. It all feels heavily regimented and an an utterly alien environment to me.

yep, i know that feeling. Everytime i go clubbing and whatnot i end up being more of a bodyguard for women than someone they want to talk to. From taking drunk as*holes off them to carrying them to a friends car if theyre too drunk to even walk.

tronist
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Feb 2012, 2:16 am

whitemissacacia wrote:
Honestly, guys, am I the only one who HATES this day? It's pointless. If you love someone, you should show them the whole year, not just one day. And why the heck do we have to get our lovers pressies this particular day? Why not February the 15th? Or any other date?

Am I the only one who believes Valentine's Day is just a commercial setting intended to trick fools into spending more money?
actually, im pretty sure thats exactly why valentines day was invented in the first place. the profits must certainly be lucrative for everyone involved, otherwise they wouldnt continue doing it, right? they sell you the supply AND the demand XD.

personally, i really like this holiday. i feel like, maybe it can be a sad day most of the time. but someday, when i have someone who i appreciate, and who appreciates me, it would be another good opportunity to show our love for each other. im a hopeless romantic :S

also, if you dont appreciate this holiday but your partner does, that leads to all kinds of unnecessary feelings that could have easily been averted, even if by simple writing instead of spending $ that you dont have.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2012, 5:55 am

Weiss_Yohji wrote:
Thom_Fuleri wrote:

Here.

Well, if you did that I guarantee you that the only way you would keep them is tied up in the basement. Begrudging someone else their own happiness because you don't have the same for yourself isn't exactly an attractive trait.

As for valentines day, it's never mattered much to me once I got out of my early 20's. I get the kids some candy but my husband and I don't really celebrate it much. I celebrate the day after v day when all the leftover chocolate goes half price and I stock up on it.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

slovaksiren
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2012, 10:25 am

I am fine with valentine's day actually! Mainly because I went on a date Saturday so that is like an early valentine's day for me.

Dia
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Feb 2012, 10:29 am

I send valentine's cards to myself now, at the end saying "from Anonymous"
It's the perfect crime

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2012, 4:25 pm

You conveniently seem to forget that even a lot of people with partners think Valentine's Day is tacky.