What is your weight range in dating?

Page 5 of 15 [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Nov 2004
Gender: Female
Posts: 17,774
Location: None

21 Feb 2012, 5:03 am

The stupidity some men portray when trying to tell apart false beauty and real beauty is the reason so many women exploit it.

I'll give you an example.

I know a girl who really abused fake tan. It wasn't the orange colour of snooki, but it was obviously fake tan.

She said something about fake tan one day at work and a guy pipes up "Don't use fake tan, you'll go orange" - little did he know she never leaves the house without it anyway.

Some men seem to think women get out of bed with a full face of make up, fake tan and done hair. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.



Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2011
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,971
Location: Kent, England

21 Feb 2012, 5:09 am

hyperlexian wrote:
you missed what i said completely....

the pics you posted were photoshopped to give her a bigger butt and narrower waist. also she had a boob job. so the figure you like best does not exist on that particular female. i am sure someone out there may have a figure like that, but she doesn't.

i don't think people realise how much the media can manipulate our preferences and expectations.


She had a miscarriage and surgery, of course, she's going to look different. Here's a candid photo of her several years ago.

Image

Here's a photo of Lee Priest in off season and a photo of him in competitive season, of course the body and waist size can change rapidly depending on diet and lifestyle.

Image



hyperlexian
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 21 Jul 2010
Age: 47
Gender: Female
Posts: 21,997
Location: with bucephalus

21 Feb 2012, 5:16 am

i found many, many other pictures of her with the same figure - those 2 were just the most illustrative. the pictures i posted were prior to her miscarriage, so that event would not have had an effect.

here is another shot from the same series you just posted (it may be candid). from this angle you can see her normal sized waist and lack of rear end:


Image
not sure why you have a problem with her looking normal. she is still very attractive, just less supernatural.


_________________
on a break, so if you need assistance please contact another moderator from this list:
http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt237032.html


Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2011
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,971
Location: Kent, England

21 Feb 2012, 5:24 am

hyperlexian wrote:
i found many, many other pictures of her with the same figure - those 2 were just the most illustrative. i have yet to see a candid pic of her with the same figure as the one you posted... the pic you just added is also posed (and probably 'shopped).


A video of her from 2 years ago in South Africa where the model shots were taken.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUuqzmkG_F4&feature=related[/youtube]

A video of her from a year ago.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_SyVFSvu3g[/youtube]



hyperlexian
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 21 Jul 2010
Age: 47
Gender: Female
Posts: 21,997
Location: with bucephalus

21 Feb 2012, 5:27 am

i edited the post above as it looks like the pic may be candid.

it's good you posted those videos because it's even clearer that her actual figure is not really like the first pic you posted.


_________________
on a break, so if you need assistance please contact another moderator from this list:
http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt237032.html


Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2011
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,971
Location: Kent, England

21 Feb 2012, 5:44 am

hyperlexian wrote:
i edited the post above as it looks like the pic may be candid.

it's good you posted those videos because it's even clearer that her actual figure is not really like the first pic you posted.


I agree, they have definitely photo shopped her bum look perkier in the modelling shots, her waist size looked smaller a couple of years ago, however I think she is a natural beauty and she does look good in candid photos.



tronist
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 22 Oct 2011
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 309

21 Feb 2012, 6:17 am

i typically am attracted to girls that are shorter than me, or around my height (im 5'6).

and i really really like to cuddle so if we are cuddling and they squish me it likely wont work out. when i can wrap my arms around my girl with extra room afterwards cuddling is a lot more enjoyable for me.



minervx
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 Apr 2011
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,159
Location: United States

21 Feb 2012, 6:30 am

i prefer curvier women over skinnier women, but my weight range in dating is very broad. as long as they are not very obese or gaunt, i'm not strict on that.

it's the person that matters (and people of all weights can be attractive)



The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 28,774
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

21 Feb 2012, 7:27 am

hale_bopp wrote:
The stupidity some men portray when trying to tell apart false beauty and real beauty is the reason so many women exploit it.

I'll give you an example.

I know a girl who really abused fake tan. It wasn't the orange colour of snooki, but it was obviously fake tan.

She said something about fake tan one day at work and a guy pipes up "Don't use fake tan, you'll go orange" - little did he know she never leaves the house without it anyway.

Some men seem to think women get out of bed with a full face of make up, fake tan and done hair. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.


*Same thing* can be said about many girls, hale_bopp when it comes to the muscular and six-packed guys that most of your gender drool over.

Most young girls think that most of those guys are sporty, athletic and *healthy* (LOOOL). When I got involved in the gym stuff I've starting to discover how wrong they are.

Their "athleticism" and their "healthiness" are all about consuming crazy amounts of concentrated animal proteins. The bulkier ones (originally "fat") tend to consume fat-burner crappy stuff + concentrated proteins while the slender types (those with fast metabolism and were originally 'thin') follow unhealthy crazy diets (=crazy amount of protein-rich food).

Like 70% of the "Strong" guys I know in the gym have gallbladder-issues, gallstones and/or other food-related health issues, I witness those guys often have females fans (very obvious fan-behaviors), probably that's why a lot of guys keep following this slow-suicidal behavior.


The male-fitness world is a messed one.



hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Nov 2004
Gender: Female
Posts: 17,774
Location: None

21 Feb 2012, 7:47 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

*Same thing* can be said about many girls, hale_bopp when it comes to the muscular and six-packed guys that most of your gender drool over.

Most young girls think that most of those guys are sporty, athletic and *healthy* (LOOOL). When I got involved in the gym stuff I've starting to discover how wrong they are.

Their "athleticism" and their "healthiness" are all about consuming crazy amounts of concentrated animal proteins. The bulkier ones (originally "fat") tend to consume fat-burner crappy stuff + concentrated proteins while the slender types (those with fast metabolism and were originally 'thin') follow unhealthy crazy diets (=crazy amount of protein-rich food).

Like 70% of the "Strong" guys I know in the gym have gallbladder-issues, gallstones and/or other food-related health issues, I witness those guys often have females fans (very obvious fan-behaviors), probably that's why a lot of guys keep following this slow-suicidal behavior.


The male-fitness world is a messed one.


You're missing the point, boo.
At least the muscles are actually naturally part of the guy. Fake tans aren't. Hair extensions aren't. A full face of make up isn't.

Men with muscles aren't "fooling" anyone, because the muscles are a part of their body. He doesn't go to bed and take off his muscles.

That pic of Kelly Brook up there in a pink bikini has a fake tan and a full face of makeup. Many men are simply too stupid to pick it.

(I'm not saying she isn't attractive, I'm sure she is under all the paint but the fact is it's not natural)



The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 28,774
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

21 Feb 2012, 7:55 am

hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

*Same thing* can be said about many girls, hale_bopp when it comes to the muscular and six-packed guys that most of your gender drool over.

Most young girls think that most of those guys are sporty, athletic and *healthy* (LOOOL). When I got involved in the gym stuff I've starting to discover how wrong they are.

Their "athleticism" and their "healthiness" are all about consuming crazy amounts of concentrated animal proteins. The bulkier ones (originally "fat") tend to consume fat-burner crappy stuff + concentrated proteins while the slender types (those with fast metabolism and were originally 'thin') follow unhealthy crazy diets (=crazy amount of protein-rich food).

Like 70% of the "Strong" guys I know in the gym have gallbladder-issues, gallstones and/or other food-related health issues, I witness those guys often have females fans (very obvious fan-behaviors), probably that's why a lot of guys keep following this slow-suicidal behavior.


The male-fitness world is a messed one.


You're missing the point, boo.
At least the muscles are actually naturally part of the guy. Fake tans aren't. Hair extensions aren't. A full face of make up isn't.

Men with muscles aren't "fooling" anyone, because the muscles are a part of their body. He doesn't go to bed and take off his muscles.

That pic of Kelly Brook up there in a pink bikini has a fake tan and a full face of makeup. Many men are simply too stupid to pick it.

(I'm not saying she isn't attractive, I'm sure she is under all the paint but the fact is it's not natural)


You missed my whole point.

Hint: fakeness of heathy/athleticism/strength

Keyword: Faking.



hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Nov 2004
Gender: Female
Posts: 17,774
Location: None

21 Feb 2012, 7:59 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

*Same thing* can be said about many girls, hale_bopp when it comes to the muscular and six-packed guys that most of your gender drool over.

Most young girls think that most of those guys are sporty, athletic and *healthy* (LOOOL). When I got involved in the gym stuff I've starting to discover how wrong they are.

Their "athleticism" and their "healthiness" are all about consuming crazy amounts of concentrated animal proteins. The bulkier ones (originally "fat") tend to consume fat-burner crappy stuff + concentrated proteins while the slender types (those with fast metabolism and were originally 'thin') follow unhealthy crazy diets (=crazy amount of protein-rich food).

Like 70% of the "Strong" guys I know in the gym have gallbladder-issues, gallstones and/or other food-related health issues, I witness those guys often have females fans (very obvious fan-behaviors), probably that's why a lot of guys keep following this slow-suicidal behavior.


The male-fitness world is a messed one.


You're missing the point, boo.
At least the muscles are actually naturally part of the guy. Fake tans aren't. Hair extensions aren't. A full face of make up isn't.

Men with muscles aren't "fooling" anyone, because the muscles are a part of their body. He doesn't go to bed and take off his muscles.

That pic of Kelly Brook up there in a pink bikini has a fake tan and a full face of makeup. Many men are simply too stupid to pick it.

(I'm not saying she isn't attractive, I'm sure she is under all the paint but the fact is it's not natural)


You missed my whole point.

Hint: fakeness of heathy/athleticism/strength

Keyword: Faking.


Your point was mutually exclusive to mine. I don't even know why you quoted me with it.

And I don't see how a guy building muscle is any faker than a woman losing weight. Just saying.

Everyone knows that your body shape in general shouldn't be a reflection of health. The number of times I've seen guys on here saying that small-average sized women are healthy, for instance. For all they know they could have starved themselves to get that size.



The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 28,774
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

21 Feb 2012, 8:01 am

hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

*Same thing* can be said about many girls, hale_bopp when it comes to the muscular and six-packed guys that most of your gender drool over.

Most young girls think that most of those guys are sporty, athletic and *healthy* (LOOOL). When I got involved in the gym stuff I've starting to discover how wrong they are.

Their "athleticism" and their "healthiness" are all about consuming crazy amounts of concentrated animal proteins. The bulkier ones (originally "fat") tend to consume fat-burner crappy stuff + concentrated proteins while the slender types (those with fast metabolism and were originally 'thin') follow unhealthy crazy diets (=crazy amount of protein-rich food).

Like 70% of the "Strong" guys I know in the gym have gallbladder-issues, gallstones and/or other food-related health issues, I witness those guys often have females fans (very obvious fan-behaviors), probably that's why a lot of guys keep following this slow-suicidal behavior.


The male-fitness world is a messed one.


You're missing the point, boo.
At least the muscles are actually naturally part of the guy. Fake tans aren't. Hair extensions aren't. A full face of make up isn't.

Men with muscles aren't "fooling" anyone, because the muscles are a part of their body. He doesn't go to bed and take off his muscles.

That pic of Kelly Brook up there in a pink bikini has a fake tan and a full face of makeup. Many men are simply too stupid to pick it.

(I'm not saying she isn't attractive, I'm sure she is under all the paint but the fact is it's not natural)


You missed my whole point.

Hint: fakeness of heathy/athleticism/strength

Keyword: Faking.


Your point was mutually exclusive to mine. I don't even know why you quoted me with it.

And I don't see how a guy building muscle is any faker than a woman losing weight. Just saying.

Everyone knows that your body shape in general shouldn't be a reflection of health. The number of times I've seen guys on here saying that small-average sized women are healthy, for instance. For all they know they could have starved themselves to get that size.



It was a parallel comparison, not some sort of competition.



hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Nov 2004
Gender: Female
Posts: 17,774
Location: None

21 Feb 2012, 8:03 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

*Same thing* can be said about many girls, hale_bopp when it comes to the muscular and six-packed guys that most of your gender drool over.

Most young girls think that most of those guys are sporty, athletic and *healthy* (LOOOL). When I got involved in the gym stuff I've starting to discover how wrong they are.

Their "athleticism" and their "healthiness" are all about consuming crazy amounts of concentrated animal proteins. The bulkier ones (originally "fat") tend to consume fat-burner crappy stuff + concentrated proteins while the slender types (those with fast metabolism and were originally 'thin') follow unhealthy crazy diets (=crazy amount of protein-rich food).

Like 70% of the "Strong" guys I know in the gym have gallbladder-issues, gallstones and/or other food-related health issues, I witness those guys often have females fans (very obvious fan-behaviors), probably that's why a lot of guys keep following this slow-suicidal behavior.


The male-fitness world is a messed one.


You're missing the point, boo.
At least the muscles are actually naturally part of the guy. Fake tans aren't. Hair extensions aren't. A full face of make up isn't.

Men with muscles aren't "fooling" anyone, because the muscles are a part of their body. He doesn't go to bed and take off his muscles.

That pic of Kelly Brook up there in a pink bikini has a fake tan and a full face of makeup. Many men are simply too stupid to pick it.

(I'm not saying she isn't attractive, I'm sure she is under all the paint but the fact is it's not natural)


You missed my whole point.

Hint: fakeness of heathy/athleticism/strength

Keyword: Faking.


Your point was mutually exclusive to mine. I don't even know why you quoted me with it.

And I don't see how a guy building muscle is any faker than a woman losing weight. Just saying.

Everyone knows that your body shape in general shouldn't be a reflection of health. The number of times I've seen guys on here saying that small-average sized women are healthy, for instance. For all they know they could have starved themselves to get that size.



It was a parallel comparison, not some sort of competition.


It wasn't really a comparison as it's not even addressing the same thing.

I am talking to women who wash off their "hotness" at night, you're talking about men who follow weird diets to build the bodies they want.

A comparison would be a man who stuffs his swimming trunks at a beach.



techstepgenr8tion
SomeRandomGuy
SomeRandomGuy

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2005
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 21,051
Location: The 27th Path of Peh.

21 Feb 2012, 8:18 am

hyperlexian wrote:
hahaha i was trying so hard not to say anything. i didn't notice the size of her head, but i DID notice the photoshopped waistline (hint: look at the uneven horizon line and the broken waves behind her). sorry Wolfheart, her figure doesn't exist (at least, not on her).

Hate to burst the heart-warming morality lesson but I think that's beach sand behind her waist.


_________________
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privelege of owning yourself" - Rudyard Kipling