Page 1 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2012, 9:34 am

He knows about this, I've been trying to avoid telling him I dislike kisses though (I do want to keep trying) and more that I'm unsure about direct kissing and need to try other ways of kissing (neck, ear, even cheek would be fine) to get used to the sensation.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2012, 10:26 am

i do not like kissing. i do not like other peoples saliva. everyone's lips are moist (unless they are dry and cracked), and the reason they are moist is because they have a film of saliva on them. i do not like the thought of tasting other peoples spit, and i refuse to kiss because i can not see the sense in it.

i do not like to kiss any part of their body because i also do not like the taste of sweat, and everyone's skin tastes mildly salty because of their sweat, and their skin is not like a dried up chamois (leather) because they sweat mildly even when it is cold.

i do not understand why kissing means so much to girls who get cranky when i refuse to kiss them.
it is some sort of social protocol like giving them flowers and chocolates i guess.

i can give them money to get flowers or chocolates if they so wish, and then they will have them, but why is it necessary for me to buy them? a chocolate tastes the same whether it is a gift or whether it is self purchased.

what do they get from me pressing my lips on them? i get nothing but a wet patch of saliva from them when they kiss me, and then i am saddled with the core of cleaning it off.

i guess it is just protocol, and i never understood why protocol is so important. like shaking people's hands is absurd to me because it achieves nothing but the desire to go and wash their sweat and dead skin cells off. i can not pick food up with my hand and put it in my mouth if i have soiled it by grasping another persons hand.

my lips are much more important to keep clean than my hands (to me), and so i carefully protect their sanitation.

if someone farts in a room that i am in, and if i smell it, i must exit immediately in shock because i know that the fact that i smelled it was because particles from inside their colon have touched my olfactory bulb, and also those particles would have got stuck to my lips. i always wash my face and lips vigorously after experiencing the smell of a fart.

i like to stay well away from people generally and kissing them is quite an abhorrent and mucky excursion into sensory debauchery for me.

maybe i also have mild OCD as well who knows, but my asperger self remains bamboozled as to why pressing lips on anther person means anything that is important.

diniesaur
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2012, 11:43 am

Kissing is HORRIBLE. I can't stand it! My ex used to force me to kiss, and I still feel terror when I think of it. It hurts to have wet stuff on my mouth, and I don't like other people's saliva.

Seashell
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Mar 2012, 6:29 pm

I hate kissing with tongues. No matter how many times I've tried it I've never been able to get used to it. It feels so intrusive and I don't like how messy it is either. I also don't like when men hold your head so you can't pull away, I always worry that I'm going to suffocate if it goes on too long.

I don't mind just kissing on the lips though, it can be quite nice if the other person has nice lips.

Aesthete
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

22 Mar 2012, 8:53 pm

What I don't understand is what's not to like about kissing. Unless you're asexual, I don't see why kissing a person you find attractive isn't enjoyable. Open mouth kissing, too, though not for more than a few minutes at a time--too much work. :P My boyfriend and I kiss a lot and I like it that way. It would be a dealbreaker for me if a potential boyfriend didn't want to kiss me.

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2012, 11:25 pm

Aesthete wrote:
What I don't understand is what's not to like about kissing. Unless you're asexual, I don't see why kissing a person you find attractive isn't enjoyable. Open mouth kissing, too, though not for more than a few minutes at a time--too much work. :P My boyfriend and I kiss a lot and I like it that way. It would be a dealbreaker for me if a potential boyfriend didn't want to kiss me.
It's not that I'm not attracted though, let's make that clear. I just don't like the way it feels. And no, I'm not asexual

BillyJoe
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Mar 2012, 11:55 pm

I used to hate it, after kissing 4 different girls now (only once or twice per girl, they leave me quickly) I found it has to do with the the other person as well. I still find it really pointless and strange, and I'm really no good at it. Never kissed a girl sober and i don't think i could, i think i have just as much performance anxiety with kissing as i do with sex if not more. I would have no trouble with a girl that doesn't want to kiss personally.

my first kiss was merely 3 months ago, maybe it gets better with practice?

by the way are you talking about open mouth, as in making out, or just a quick social kind of kiss? I've never experienced a closed mouth kiss so i don't know what that's all about?

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2012, 1:39 am

Erm, more open mouthed then if you kissed a mom or something like that, but not really in the "open mouth" category either. The worst one for me was the most open mouthed, the rest were bearable.

itsymama
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Mar 2012, 2:33 pm

Seashell wrote:
I hate kissing with tongues. No matter how many times I've tried it I've never been able to get used to it. It feels so intrusive and I don't like how messy it is either. I also don't like when men hold your head so you can't pull away, I always worry that I'm going to suffocate if it goes on too long.

I don't mind just kissing on the lips though, it can be quite nice
if the other person has nice lips.

This, so much, and it's heartbreaking to me. When me and my husband first met and were married we would make out allot, and I loved it, but it's like as time went by it became harder and harder to do, now we really don't go beyond simple lip to lip kissing, it's also hard when he kisses my forhead or neck or shoulder etc, it's like I'm very touch sinsitive and it just kills me! It's a tickle but "too sinsitive" at the same time.

Honetsly I miss it so much and wish I could get past it, it also makes me sad because I know how much he misses it too and I hate that I can no longer give him that.

:(

Agemaki
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Mar 2012, 10:57 pm

Just thinking about saliva nauseates me a bit. I like the idea of kissing but the taste and feel of the inside of another person's mouth is just...not pleasant. It's frustrating to me because I want to be able to enjoy it. I love the feel and smell of my boyfriend otherwise and I generally like physical affection (with him). My boyfriend is very understanding though and we're trying to work on it.

BillyJoe
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Mar 2012, 12:32 am

ebec11 wrote:
Erm, more open mouthed then if you kissed a mom or something like that, but not really in the "open mouth" category either. The worst one for me was the most open mouthed, the rest were bearable.

ever get any tong in there? that's the weirdest for me, it seems so uncoordinated, still somehow i'm beginning to enjoy it. I don't know what kind of kissing you guys are doing but if it aint open mouth then your probably not really getting into it. It sounds to me like you just need to keep trying at it, eventually you may become comfortable enough with it to halfway enjoy it.

ValentineWiggin
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2012, 5:38 am

It's so, so weird, I agree.
The closed-mouth stuff is all right, I guess but when someone's tongue starts to come at me, I'm all 8O.
And mine's too short to reciprocate, even if it didn't feel super weird.

I was making out with someone the other day in his bedroom while something was on about isolated tribes in the rainforests of Brazil,
and I wanted so badly to watch it instead, but all I could do was listen. :?

to his Interest."

Trigas
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2012, 11:51 am

ValentineWiggin wrote:
I was making out with someone the other day in his bedroom while something was on about isolated tribes in the rainforests of Brazil, and I wanted so badly to watch it instead, but all I could do was listen. :?

:lol: I'm sorry but I found this to be terribly funny.

heatherbk
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Mar 2012, 8:02 pm

If he's a bad kisser, yes.
But I'm willing to train.....

ValentineWiggin
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2012, 9:20 pm

Trigas wrote:
ValentineWiggin wrote:
I was making out with someone the other day in his bedroom while something was on about isolated tribes in the rainforests of Brazil, and I wanted so badly to watch it instead, but all I could do was listen. :?

:lol: I'm sorry but I found this to be terribly funny.

In what way?
I'm not offended- I guess it is comical.
But specifically? :)

to his Interest."

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2012, 3:16 am

I really think it's not because of him, or if it is, it's not the reason. I think it's the sensory process for me, I'm VERY sensitive to touch, and it took me a long while to enjoy cuddling. I'm hoping with practice it'll get better?