Are more women than not willing to date Gastons

Page 8 of 8 [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

DogsWithoutHorses
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2012, 4:10 am

rabbittss wrote:
DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
Yes, the behavior you described does sound self destructive. Staying in bad relationships (romantic & friendly) typically isn't self preserving.

I didn't stay in it. I got out of it as fast as I could as soon as I realized what was going on.

not you, her

If your success is defined as being well adjusted to injustice and well adapted to indifference, then we don?t want successful leaders. We want great leaders- who are unbought, unbound, unafraid, and unintimidated to tell the truth.

rabbittss
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2012, 4:25 am

DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
rabbittss wrote:
DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
Yes, the behavior you described does sound self destructive. Staying in bad relationships (romantic & friendly) typically isn't self preserving.

I didn't stay in it. I got out of it as fast as I could as soon as I realized what was going on.

not you, her

oh, She is a sociopath who needs constant re-affirmation of her fragile Ego, as soon as I quit giving it to her she dropped me like a bad habit.

DogsWithoutHorses
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2012, 5:48 am

rabbittss wrote:
oh, She is a sociopath who needs constant re-affirmation of her fragile Ego, as soon as I quit giving it to her she dropped me like a bad habit.

ok cool, refocusing

If your success is defined as being well adjusted to injustice and well adapted to indifference, then we don?t want successful leaders. We want great leaders- who are unbought, unbound, unafraid, and unintimidated to tell the truth.

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2012, 6:15 am

rabbittss wrote:
DogsWithoutHorses wrote:

Good. Don't let anyone manipulate you with sh't like that. Next time someone tries to use you for emotional toilet paper, tell them that the only common denominator when guys "use" her is her. That's a low blow to her ego, while still being true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV1dyV9d ... ata_player
(Has bad language.)