Cute, Aspie Girlfriend needed! Apply within! :D

Page 1 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

rexmas
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2008, 11:32 am

;) I'll bet you thought that I am just going to rant about my requirements.....
Well...
>.>
<.<
I am...

Hokay, this is what I look for in a girl:

1. Patient. ((I mostly perfer a woman who's patient, I'm an idiot, I'll admit it. And I'd just like the person I'll be spending a majority of my time with to understand that yes, I'm a moron, but she'll love me anyway))

2. Similar interests/ interest tolerance. ((This one's a biggie, I like having someone I can speak geek to and she won't cut my tounge out for speaking such blasphemies, I'd like her to have hobbies to try to convert me to and vice versa.))

3. Very smart. ((In all truth i REALLY like smart girls, they make me feel better about being an idiot, I like being corrected. and she would have to enjoy making me silly, I like having a voice of reason.))

4. Eccentric. ((Now I mean I like someone who is a bit of an oddball, She'd be the kind of girl who would squeal excidedly over something that I, myself would squeal over.))

Now I believe I have noted a lot of aspie-like traits ((I really did squeal like a giddy little girl upon receiving a Cthulhu plushie from a friend)) and I know that my demands sound demanding, however in truth, they are guidelines.
I mean, honestly, I'm not interested in "Someone who's a freak in the sack" or someone who's got a "perfect" body, Those things fade away in a partner, hence my search is normally all personality based.

>.>
And what are you applying for? you ask?
20 year old aspie gamer guy who's generally awkward in large groups,
I hate bananas, I love strawberries, I love action movies, anime and videogames.
I like to play Table-top games as well.
I generally am easy to get along with, unless one seeks conflict with me, I generally retaliate with conflict, just not in proportion to the conflict send-ee, I'm a pascifist, I don't like to argue, normally when I'm wrong about something, I admit it.

Okay, I'm accepting applications NOW! ;)
.... or if you want to comment, that's cool too, lol

BTW, I'm mostly doing this to find out how many girls are as listed above, so I know whether or not aspie girls are that way. and if NTs are like that.
It's not just curiosity of a lonesome aspie, It's SCIENCE!! !

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2008, 12:11 pm

Your avatar! I saw this guy in your avatar somewhere!

gwenevyn
l'esprit de l'escalier
l'esprit de l'escalier

16 Feb 2008, 12:28 pm

rexmas wrote:
I'd like her to have hobbies to try to convert me to....

+1,000,000!! !!

I am not applying. I already have my handsome, aspie boyfriend. :heart:

But I still had to say that the part I quoted there is full of awesomeness! In my experience the average guy expects a girl to adopt his special interests, accompany him to his special places, and listen to him talk about his hobbies... then takes zero interest in what she likes in return. I made sure this time around to wait for somebody who was willing and eager to step into -my- world, not just invite me into his. I hope girls will appreciate this about you.

Zsazsa
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2008, 12:35 pm

In your Avatar, are you sucking your thumb?

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2008, 12:49 pm

That depends. There are many types of cute. Do you want a thin, boyish girl like Twiggy, a woman with an athletic build, with defined limbs, or do you want a full-figured woman who looks like Roseanne or Sid?

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2008, 1:40 pm

gwenevyn wrote:
rexmas wrote:
I'd like her to have hobbies to try to convert me to....

+1,000,000!! !!

I am not applying. I already have my handsome, aspie boyfriend. :heart:

But I still had to say that the part I quoted there is full of awesomeness! In my experience the average guy expects a girl to adopt his special interests, accompany him to his special places, and listen to him talk about his hobbies... then takes zero interest in what she likes in return. I made sure this time around to wait for somebody who was willing and eager to step into -my- world, not just invite me into his. I hope girls will appreciate this about you.

I agree! most of the singles ads are guys looking for the same version of THEM with ah. . .'priviliges.' Most of them have no idea that they would be bored silly if they had to be around themselves all the time.

How refreshing to see someone that wants the give and take of a real relationship and is looking forward to that challenge!

Merle

preludeman
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2008, 1:44 pm

I'll have one of those too. Have you been to "Aspie Affections"?

I wish you luck.

WurdBendur
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2008, 4:35 pm

Zsazsa wrote:
In your Avatar, are you sucking your thumb?

You can clearly see his thumb beside his index finger. He's just got his hand on his mouth/chin.

Last edited by WurdBendur on 16 Feb 2008, 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sedaka
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2008, 4:39 pm

im not applying cause i'm a lost cause... but i really identify with your #3 stipulation, even the way you word it. cause even though i consider myself smart, i know i'm at the very least silly, and need to be made to feel as such, rather than feeling stupid for all the things i do. lol

got free science papers?

www.pubmed.gov
www.sciencedirect.com
http://highwire.stanford.edu/lists/freeart.dtl

Bluesummers
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2008, 4:50 pm

Haha...empathy I have for your search, for I can surely relate. It seems most, if not all, NT girls prefer the despicable "bad boy." I've concluded it's derived from their own insecurities, they seem to enjoy the ups and downs given from the person they "love."

They'll tolerate their mate being a complete a$$hole to them, just to have the reassurance he'd give upon apologizing. Silly. But still, I hope you can find that which would make you happy.

Lovecraft_Girl777
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Feb 2008, 7:49 am

Hey there! You seem like fun! Got an IM program? Mebbe we can chat, yes?
And yeah, I'm a total Cthulhu-geek, too (I actually have a necklace)!

-Type O Negative

Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2008, 9:54 am

The irony of it is that the above proves this forum is better than Aspieaffection.

Syd
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2008, 10:58 am

sinsboldly wrote:
How refreshing to see someone that wants the give and take of a real relationship and is looking forward to that challenge!

Indeed. True love runs much deeper than any preconceived level of compatibility based on personal interests. Like many users on this forum, I once believed that a couple must have a lot in common for a relationship to work.

I no longer segregate. I realize that one's own ability to accept another is what truly matters in relationships.

XlugonPyro
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Feb 2008, 3:16 pm

Methinks relationships depend not so much on personality and interests, but character. Personally all I really look for is a cute, physically attractive female who can tolerate my differences from the 'norm' and can know me for me. That's why, despite adults telling me to avoid goofy obnoxious behavior, I just be myself because being fake isn't worth it in the long run, plus I can't even BE fake. :P I'm an all or nothing kind of guy, so either I get a close match or I forget about it. Trying to hit the middle isn't worth the hard work for me.

Good luck with your search though.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

17 Feb 2008, 4:21 pm

goodluck finding your aspie girlfreind dude :)

Bluesummers
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2008, 4:24 pm

XlugonPyro wrote:
Methinks relationships depend not so much on personality and interests, but character. Personally all I really look for is a cute, physically attractive female who can tolerate my differences from the 'norm' and can know me for me. That's why, despite adults telling me to avoid goofy obnoxious behavior, I just be myself because being fake isn't worth it in the long run, plus I can't even BE fake. :P I'm an all or nothing kind of guy, so either I get a close match or I forget about it. Trying to hit the middle isn't worth the hard work for me.

Good luck with your search though.

I couldn't agree more. I also just want a woman to accept me for who I am. It always seemed to baffle me, when there's so many people in this World, how could none seem to accept me?