Date tomorrow + another date on Sunday.

Page 5 of 5 [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,250
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

01 Jul 2012, 4:15 pm

PastFixations wrote:
Kinme wrote:
You evil, evil man.

How can you resist that minty fresh breath before being beheaded by the Axe of Lebanon. It's physically impossible.


You mean sabre.... or a bazooka.



Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 Apr 2012
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Posts: 4,002
Location: San Francisco, CA.

01 Jul 2012, 4:17 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
PastFixations wrote:
Kinme wrote:
You evil, evil man.

How can you resist that minty fresh breath before being beheaded by the Axe of Lebanon. It's physically impossible.


You mean sabre.... or a bazooka.


Judging by the avatar, I'd say that Boo has rancid breath. I am not tempted in the least.



The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,250
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

01 Jul 2012, 4:20 pm

Kinme wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
PastFixations wrote:
Kinme wrote:
You evil, evil man.

How can you resist that minty fresh breath before being beheaded by the Axe of Lebanon. It's physically impossible.


You mean sabre.... or a bazooka.


Judging by the avatar, I'd say that Boo has rancid breath. I am not tempted in the least.


but I brush my teeth! twice a day!


don't ask what's in the toothpaste tho....



Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 Apr 2012
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Posts: 4,002
Location: San Francisco, CA.

01 Jul 2012, 4:21 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Kinme wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
PastFixations wrote:
Kinme wrote:
You evil, evil man.

How can you resist that minty fresh breath before being beheaded by the Axe of Lebanon. It's physically impossible.


You mean sabre.... or a bazooka.


Judging by the avatar, I'd say that Boo has rancid breath. I am not tempted in the least.


but I brush my teeth! twice a day!


don't ask what's in the toothpaste tho....


Probably garlic and onion flavor... EWWW... That would send me running.



The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,250
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

01 Jul 2012, 4:29 pm

Kinme wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Kinme wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
PastFixations wrote:
Kinme wrote:
You evil, evil man.

How can you resist that minty fresh breath before being beheaded by the Axe of Lebanon. It's physically impossible.


You mean sabre.... or a bazooka.


Judging by the avatar, I'd say that Boo has rancid breath. I am not tempted in the least.


but I brush my teeth! twice a day!


don't ask what's in the toothpaste tho....


Probably garlic and onion flavor... EWWW... That would send me running.


no, just burned hydrogen sulfide...



Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 Apr 2012
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Posts: 4,002
Location: San Francisco, CA.

01 Jul 2012, 4:30 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Kinme wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Kinme wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
PastFixations wrote:
Kinme wrote:
You evil, evil man.

How can you resist that minty fresh breath before being beheaded by the Axe of Lebanon. It's physically impossible.


You mean sabre.... or a bazooka.


Judging by the avatar, I'd say that Boo has rancid breath. I am not tempted in the least.


but I brush my teeth! twice a day!


don't ask what's in the toothpaste tho....


Probably garlic and onion flavor... EWWW... That would send me running.


no, just burned hydrogen sulfide...


*Sigh*...
Mine is completely natural toothpaste; I can't use any others.



SilkySifaka
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Apr 2012
Age: 34
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,396
Location: UK

01 Jul 2012, 4:52 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
What should I about the height thing tho, i has been mentioned in both dates.

Should I put a flashing big " Read my whole profile!" in red or something?


I don't see why you should have to, it's their fault for not reading things more carefully. At least this way you get the practice of being on a date, and you don't know that the height will be an issue for every woman.



PastFixations
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2011
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,735

01 Jul 2012, 5:42 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
PastFixations wrote:
Kinme wrote:
You evil, evil man.

How can you resist that minty fresh breath before being beheaded by the Axe of Lebanon. It's physically impossible.


You mean sabre.... or a bazooka.

Meh... but with the axe it comes clean off plus you can conceal it under that thick coat that middle-aged man is wearing.


_________________
www.wrongplanet.net/postp5013377.html&h ... t=#5013377

Sora: "My friends are my power."

Ventus: "I'm asking you as a friend. Just... put an end to me."