What's the creepiest thing a person has ever done to you?

Page 2 of 4 [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2012, 12:01 pm

I must admit that having a pantless girl chasing me has been a dream

DialAForAwesome
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2012, 12:05 pm

MXH wrote:
I must admit that having a pantless girl chasing me has been a dream

Yeah. At this point I'd probably love to have that happen or have a girl say that I'm theirs forever. That's how far gone I am. :lol:

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2012, 12:24 pm

When I was in elementary school, there was a boy who was a few years younger than me who really liked me, but he was very creepy and had obvious mental problems. One day after school I had gone down into the school cafeteria to get my lunchbox (I was prone to forgetting to bring it home) and the boy was down there. No one else was around, and he kept trying to pin me down and kiss me. I was very disturbed and ran as fast as I could away from him.

tarantella
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

24 Jul 2012, 12:24 pm

In my first year of university, there was a guy I would always see in the computer room on campus (I was in there a lot and so was he). He was a lot older than me and was usually on his own. After a couple of weeks we started to recognise each other, nodding and smiling if we passed in the corridor, but we never went so far as to have a conversation.

One day about halfway through the autumn term, I encountered him walking across campus. He strode over, grabbed both my hands in his and said, "Look, I need to to tell you that I love you." First conversation we ever had. I regret to say that I made up an imaginary boyfriend, so that he wouldn't think there was any hope of us getting together.

Oh! And then there was the bouncer in a bar I used to go to when I lived in France. Apparently he liked me because I was fat - whenever I went past he would whistle and tell me I was "magnifique". One time I went to the bathroom and when I came out he was waiting for me with a towel, which he held out for me to dry my hands on. Then he tried to fold me in his arms. I shrieked "Non!" and fell over backwards. :D

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2012, 12:46 pm

Oh, where to begin? :roll:

One time in junior high this girl used to tell me she and her family were cannibals because they couldn't afford to buy groceries, and her friends who hung out with her would show me cuts or scratches on their arms and said that was from her biting them. Why they would be friends with someone who tried eating them I don't know. But she insisted she was going to come and kill and eat me and my family one day but then said she wouldn't eat me because I'd make her sick. How nice.

Another girl in junior high would act like she was in love with me. Whenever she saw me she'd call my name in this sickening voice and wink and act flirtatious. :(

Someone outside the school once threw a rock the size of a dinner roll and hit a girl's head, leaving a big bloody gash. But my brother told me later on that the rock-thrower had meant to hit me but missed.

But worst of all, still in junior high, was the time I was walking back to school after going out for lunch and a guy and his friends were walking up behind me, and the guy started saying all this sexual things he wanted to do to me, and then he came up and tried to put his arm around me. As soon as I got to the school I told the principal and I never saw him again. You'd think the school wouldn't have done anything because it didn't happen on school property which is the excuse school boards always have now. :)

minotaurheadcheese
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Jul 2012, 1:31 pm

A guy at a temp job I once worked at started trying to talk to me and then asked if I was in a relationship. I said yes, and he kind of sneered at me and said, "Okay, b*tch," and walked away.

I didn't accept that job anymore :lol:

"And there are days when I would be away . . . Oh, wherever men of my sort used to go, long ago. Wandering on paths that other men have not seen. Behind the sky. On the other side of the rain." -Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell

PastFixations
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2012, 2:00 pm

How a previous partner insisted to not be friends with an ex... when she organised to have sex with her biggest best friend before meeting me which she canceled before she met me and kissed a guy during our relationship. 8O :?
I don't have anything to do with that person now.

www.wrongplanet.net/postp5013377.html&h ... t=#5013377

Sora: "My friends are my power."

Ventus: "I'm asking you as a friend. Just... put an end to me."

MightyMorphin
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2012, 4:07 pm

"Do you like me?"

I'm sorry, but I hate this question, and it's never intended to be asked "Do you like me?" in a friendship way, they mean that they want to know if you have an attraction to them or not.
1. I think it's rude
2. It puts me on the spot
3. I personally think it's creepy.
4. Just tell me "I like you" is fine. I'll respond back with the same if I like you too, I am quite capable.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2012, 5:06 pm

well, havent been around people long enough to have something creepy be done. Then again creepy is based on individual standards, im sure mine are higher than average

DNForrest
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2012, 5:20 pm

When I worked at a Target right after graduating high school, there was a woman over twice my age who would constantly hit on me. I had zero attraction to her (the mullet did nothing to change this), and she'd frequently do things like try to give me shoulder rubs in the break room.

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2012, 6:15 pm

[TROLL]It's only creepy if you're not attracted to their appearance.[/TROLL]

meems
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2012, 6:37 pm

uhhh. When I was seventeen I had a stalker who was a 40-something year old lawyer. He contacted my family, and two of my professors, he caused some trouble for my dad by calling CPS and that was what eventually lead to legal action taken against him.

A guy who harassed me outside of a bar/club not too long ago recently tried to break into my house and kept screaming homophobic slurs.

My ex, years ago, the first guy I dated, broke into my dad's house, then later left me like twenty messages saying he was going to kill himself and then he ran into traffic and he's now in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. He still sends lengthy letters to my dad's house detailing how he's going to torture/murder me etc.

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2012, 6:37 pm

Great topic. I'm sure I'll think of something eventually.

tarantella
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

24 Jul 2012, 6:54 pm

Uprising wrote:
[TROLL]It's only creepy if you're not attracted to their appearance.[/TROLL]

OK, I did see the troll tags, but still... nope. It wouldn't be creepy for anyone to approach respectfully and say "Hey, I totally understand if you're not interested but I'll regret it if I don't even ask - would you like to go on a date sometime?" And then, if the answer's no, back off and never ask again. Anyone who seriously thinks that's creepy is being unreasonable and expecting people to psychically divine whether they'll find them attractive.

What is creepy is forcing romantic attentions or making huge, heartfelt declarations of love without first establishing whether they're welcome. If it turns out they are welcome, then that's just a massive stroke of luck for the creep.

deltafunction
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2012, 7:00 pm

An ex volunteered at an event that I was a part of. I didn't know until he surprised me by showing up, my family and current boyfriend there and all.

Stargazer43
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2012, 7:13 pm

My old roommate once told me he wanted to **** a ***** with *** for a ***** while ***** on ****** **** apple barrels.