Page 1 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

plague
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Nov 2006, 10:42 pm

Hey everybody im stuck and i need some help, i have a girlfriend and we have been goin out for 2 months now and i was at a mates place on saturday and we had some people over there and there was this girl who i started liking all of a sudden and twe both slept in the same bed and one thing led to another and we started cuddling then we started kissing, well i think she likes me but there mite be one problem im 17 and a half and shes 18 turning 19 in about a month. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions for me please?

Mitch8817
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2006, 10:59 pm

So you meet some random girl who you 'like all of a sudden' and then get it on with in the same bed - what the hell mate? Not too loyal are you? Does your girlfriend mean anything to you at all?
If you are going to do something this low then you might as well break up with her, because you obviously have no respect for her or your relationship.

Also, what is the point of making mention of this girl you cheated with's age? Are you implying that this may make a difference as to whether you pursue things with her or not? Pathetic.

Oh, and did you inform this random girl that you were in a relationship? What the hell is wrong with people these days.

alex
Developer
Developer

28 Nov 2006, 11:03 pm

can you date them both?

alex
Developer
Developer

28 Nov 2006, 11:04 pm

Mitch8817 wrote:
So you meet some random girl who you 'like all of a sudden' and then get it on with in the same bed - what the hell mate? Not too loyal are you? Does your girlfriend mean anything to you at all?
If you are going to do something this low then you might as well break up with her, because you obviously have no respect for her or your relationship.

Also, what is the point of making mention of this girl you cheated with's age? Are you implying that this may make a difference as to whether you pursue things with her or not? Pathetic.

Oh, and did you inform this random girl that you were in a relationship? What the hell is wrong with people these days.

wow, you're real open minded. :roll:

Not everyone sees things in black and whites like that.

plague
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Nov 2006, 11:07 pm

the other girl does know that i have a gf and i dont know if i can date them both. i dont think i have the multi tasking/dating capability.

Mitch8817
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2006, 11:15 pm

Alex, he's been going out with her for 2 months. By this time it is expected that you owe them loyalty and honesty. Why would you date two people behind one's back? That is deceitful and wrong - it gives men a bad name (or rather confirms the name that has already been given to them). He got into this bed and kissed the chick without a second thought and none of this seems to bother him. What is so bad about my views on this? It is basic human decency and respect.

>>the other girl does know that i have a gf<<

Then you two deserve eachother. I can't believe people accept this - under these circumstances anyway.

Last edited by Mitch8817 on 29 Nov 2006, 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2006, 12:34 am

I'm not one to speak to this, since I cheated on my first girlfriend with a girl who was slightly younger and Bi....but thas besides the point. I didn't sleep with her. just french kiss.

well. hmm... this is hard.

I'd do a John Tucker at this point...and I'm not talking beginning. I'm talking end of the movie, when he introduces the one girl to the other.

okay. taht was stupid.

my advice. Hope to god you're girlfriend is understanding when you tell her you cheated on her with another girl, and that you will never do it again. and if she dumps you, then you move on to the girl you slept with. that way it works both ways.

plague
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Nov 2006, 12:39 am

she didnt actually say i was cheating on my gf.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2006, 12:39 am

What do you mean go out with both? Thats the stupidest thing i've ever heard, that wouldn't go down with most people.

It seems to me you made a stupid mistake. Your girlfriend must be tolerant.

Metabird
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

29 Nov 2006, 1:51 am

Umm... technically it IS 'cheating' unless you're specifically in an open relationship (simply thinking it doesn't count). Dating both at once with the intent of neither realizing it... is playing, which is socially accepted and prized in the "inner city" culture... but then again they also socially accept and prize gunfights, meth addictions, etc.

I hope you at least wore a rubber. Personally I'd take Gamester's advice in your shoes.

BazzaMcKenzie
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2006, 2:31 am

Go out with both if you can. You're only 17 and don't have to make a life commitment just yet. Wait until you are 18 for that :lol:

(PS age difference is no big deal - IMO)

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2006, 3:23 am

thank you bird. you just entered my books on the positive side. experience does make a person. trust me. having your heart broken by two women in less then six months really hurts.

plague
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Nov 2006, 5:19 am

ok yeah i guess it is wat u mean by open reLationship? one of them knows so i guess its not playing.

alex
Developer
Developer

29 Nov 2006, 8:41 am

plague wrote:
ok yeah i guess it is wat u mean by open reLationship? one of them knows so i guess its not playing.

Well, both should probably know. Otherwise it is cheating technically.

willow
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2006, 10:55 am

unless you and your girlfriend have an open relationship, you cheated on her. your FIRST concern, should be going to her and telling her what happened, and trying to work it out (if that is what you want) or breaking up (if you don't want to be with her).

I'm constantly shocked at the casualness with which people will cheat on their significant others these days. :(

willow
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2006, 10:57 am

plague wrote:

if you don't know what it is, you're not in one.
8O

an open relationship is one in which both partners (you AND your girlfriend) agree that it is acceptable for BOTH of you to also date other people. usually there is also and agreement to discuss any kind of desire for physical interaction with someone else with your partner *before* it takes place.

just based on your responses here, you cheated on your girlfriend. SHE should be your concern. not how to keep screwing around with the other one.