Page 4 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2012, 2:18 am

Please reduce the amount of: personal attacks(please consider being institutionalized, you are immature....) and this goes for both sides(telling people that they dont deserve love just because they dont agree with your vision of love...).

Otherwise you'll be better off saying goodbye to this thread because it seems to have stopped being a healthy discussion.

AutisticBelle
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 Aug 2012, 2:48 am

spongy wrote:
Please reduce the amount of: personal attacks(please consider being institutionalized, you are immature....) and this goes for both sides(telling people that they dont deserve love just because they dont agree with your vision of love...).

Otherwise you'll be better off saying goodbye to this thread because it seems to have stopped being a healthy discussion.

I think so too. I'm getting a bit to emotional here and though I don't regret saying the things that I did (They needed to be said,) I think I should probably back away.
By the way, thank you for being mature and posting that. It made me calm down a bit and realize that this issue is not really all the important.
Oh, and I don't like the thought of anyone being intitutionalized (seven year old twins I was once a foster sister to are currently in a psych hospital), I think that transformingcar does need some help, though not intitutionalized. Unless he/she is serious about everything he said....
Sorry, I strayed off topic again. Anyway, thank you for pointing all that out. Logic and maturity, my guiding light! :D

Nonperson
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2012, 11:25 am

AutisticBelle wrote:
Unless he/she is serious about everything he said....

That. I'm wary of anyone who seems to be giving vengeful feelings free rein, because that can lead to real violence. I probably took it too seriously, though. I'm done with this thread, at any rate. I hope Transformingcar gives some thought to his beliefs about relationships.

transformingcar
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2012, 11:33 am

spongy wrote:

Listen, assumeing the hateful words toward me stop. then this the last thing I'm gonna say, I am not immature, I am a kind, careing, sensitve, good person, and I am an adult, I live on my own, and I take care of myself.

now, if you will kindly allow, I no longer wish to speak of this, as your hatred has cuased me severe pain, I am going to see my therapist today. now If you will leave me be, then we need not talk about this any longer.

I'm right, your wrong, case closed, good day sir, do not pass go, do not collect 100 dollers. good bye, good night.

and one more thing, when the day comes that I find love, you'll all be like "aww man guess that dude was right after all" and I'll just laugh and say, "told ya so"

the haters have lost the battle, but everyones a winner! you've won I trip to the sunny and beutifeil, Antartica! please enjoy the diverse culture, five-star meals, and the warm, relaxing ocean view! sounds like you'll have fun playing in the sands of Antartica! oh... wait...

get the joke? do you see it?
everything you haters have said is just a sick joke.

I am done talking about this.

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2012, 11:42 am

End of flame war (or else!).