Wolfheart wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:
aspiemike wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:
You guys need to learn to put women in their places.

What places are those?

Read my previous post in this if you want one idea on how to put them in their place. Albeit, this one guarantees you won't get laid.

That doesn't answer the actual question, which was "What places are those?".

I'm curious too.

Not on a pedestal or being white knighted.

Being put on a pedestal from time to time because of character is fine. And both sexes sometimes need the white knight. The problem is, when it's done consistantly simply because of what type of plumbing the other has.

that's reasonable. both genders are simply human and should be treated as such, but individual people sometimes need a boost or someone to defend them. i find a person who stands up for others to be quite sexy.

There's a difference between someone that stands up to an injustice and someone that exploits or takes advantage of the attention or kindness they receive from others.

i think people don't exactly put that into perspective. i've seen men accused of being "white knights" on the board when all they are doing is arguing alongside women. they didn't do anything to "exploit" women - all they did was disagree with a fellow male.

[sarcasm]
Thats bery simple:

Males online are supposed to stick together.

If by any chance one of them disagrees with the others/tries to help females when the others are attacking them this member must have some sort of motivation and we all know males can only be motivated by sex right?

Therefore its perfectly ok to accuse any male that supports a woman when the rest of them arent of being a white knight and comparing this other males attitudes to the ones of the bullies they claim to hate would be nonsense.
[/sarcasm]

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2012, 11:17 am

^^^^hahahaha well done, spongy. women can be quite mean to each other when one of them agrees with males instead of females on the board, so i can see a parallel there.

knowbody15
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Aug 2012, 12:19 pm

"No! Now get out of my closet and go home. And take off my dress too....." 8O I hate when they say that.

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2012, 6:56 pm

Fnord wrote:
aspiemike wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:
What places are those?
Read my previous post in this if you want one idea on how to put them in their place. Albeit, this one guarantees you won't get laid.

Okay...

aspiemike wrote:
I have said this before, but my funniest rejection actually comes from me. And I didn't even know I did it at the time. I have said this story before too. The girl says to me "I have not gotten laid in a while." My response "That's your problem."

So ... "putting a woman in her place" means acting like a jerk (e.g., "Negging").

I would never have thought of that.

The backstory is simple. We had been dating the year prior and she dumped me and lied to my face about dating another guy afterwards. A year later she wants to be friends which I am ok with, but saying that she had not gotten any in a while stated that she was looking for something else from me. I simply turned her down, but unaware that I would have hurt her feelings and didn't care either considering that she played me for a fool the year prior. So yeah, it was a jerk move thinking about it now since I wanted the satisfaction of making her feel rejected. If things were kept strictly platonic, I don't think I would have ever done this.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2012, 7:17 pm

aspiemike wrote:
The backstory is simple. We had been dating the year prior and she dumped me and lied to my face about dating another guy afterwards. A year later she wants to be friends which I am ok with, but saying that she had not gotten any in a while stated that she was looking for something else from me. I simply turned her down, but unaware that I would have hurt her feelings and didn't care either considering that she played me for a fool the year prior. So yeah, it was a jerk move thinking about it now since I wanted the satisfaction of making her feel rejected. If things were kept strictly platonic, I don't think I would have ever done this.

So ONE girl treats you like crap and you take a flying leap to asserting that ALL women should be "put in their place" by acting like a jerk to them.

Be careful, bro ... I suspect that some WP members may have Hyperlexian on speed-dial ...

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Mindslave
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2012, 8:47 pm

Fnord wrote:
aspiemike wrote:

So ONE girl treats you like crap and you take a flying leap to asserting that ALL women should be "put in their place" by acting like a jerk to them.

Be careful, bro ... I suspect that some WP members may have Hyperlexian on speed-dial ...

Y'know, if you want to message Hyperlexian, then just do it already instead of hinting that some people might be offended.

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2012, 9:03 pm

Why can't a person just simply say. "I'm not interested." Why do they have to hurl out insults or act like how dare you like them.

Kaufmancab51
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

28 Aug 2012, 9:23 pm

"i think its time to end this, i have other things i need to work on."

sent via a text message at the end of my lunch period in my senior year of high school.

almost a year later, she ended up pregnant with a guy with ADHD.

karma...

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2012, 9:41 pm

Mindslave wrote:
Fnord wrote:
aspiemike wrote:

Y'know, if you want to message Hyperlexian, then just do it already instead of hinting that some people might be offended.

I don't get the reference to Hyperlexian and quite frankly don't care either.

Sarthos
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

29 Aug 2012, 2:06 am

How about "You're creepy, I don't like you, so I'm gonna spread around rumors that you're a creepy wannabe rapist and see how many guys I can get to threaten to kick your ass and see if maybe someone kills you to defend me"?

Oh wait, she never had the decency to actually talk to me and say that. She just did once she figured out that I liked her :/

nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2012, 3:58 am

Sarthos wrote:
How about "You're creepy, I don't like you, so I'm gonna spread around rumors that you're a creepy wannabe rapist and see how many guys I can get to threaten to kick your ass and see if maybe someone kills you to defend me"?

Oh wait, she never had the decency to actually talk to me and say that. She just did once she figured out that I liked her :/

I fail to see why you'd even want to be talking to a person who would talk like this. Her attitude would have been evident right from the start if you knew how to assess a person's character properly.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2012, 4:15 am

nessa238 wrote:
Sarthos wrote:

I fail to see why you'd even want to be talking to a person who would talk like this. Her attitude would have been evident right from the start if you knew how to assess a person's character properly.

Hey, maybe he has something that makes it difficult to read people, like, I don't know... what's that one that starts with "A" and ends with "sperger's Disorder"?

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2012, 8:28 am

Who_Am_I wrote:
nessa238 wrote:
Sarthos wrote:

Hey, maybe he has something that makes it difficult to read people, like, I don't know... what's that one that starts with "A" and ends with "sperger's Disorder"?

Yes, the same one I've got. It's got nothing to do with 'reading ' peoples' body language etc - it's to do with being able to see the moral character of a person and this is displayed by the type of language they use and things they say. The trouble is, people often want to associate with the so-called 'cool' people and these can often be the very people who are often morally bankrupt. But hey they're cool and popular so that's ok. So when it turns out they are off the scale nasty I'm never surprised and amazed that others are when it will have been plain to see to anyone not blinded by image and coolness quotient (as most seem to be, whether they have Asperger's or not).

b9
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2012, 8:52 am

Quote:
Worst Rejection Line

i may give someone the impression that i like them on a romantic level (rarely), but they always fall to earth hard when they try to "capture" me, because i will shrug them off at that point.

who knows?

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2012, 6:54 pm

Your to good looking I get it all the time.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2012, 6:55 pm

Wolfheart wrote:

Yes I agree :)