any men here been used by a women

Page 2 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2012, 9:29 pm

BlackDwarf wrote:
BlueMax wrote:
There has to be more GOOD women out there... there just has to be.

there isn't.

Phah! I've seen enough on this site alone to know that's not true. Pity none live anywhere near me!

Yuzu
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2012, 2:20 am

Magnus_Rex wrote:
I read the topic title as "any men here used to be a women". 8O

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

So did I ! !

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2012, 2:53 am

BlackDwarf wrote:
BlueMax wrote:

there isn't.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOmIr4TR9lU[/youtube] :twisted:

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Cad
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Oct 2012, 3:35 am

BlueMax wrote:

Sure are. There are good people everywhere...you just need to find them. That's my problem :P

nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2012, 7:32 pm

People are a mixture of good and bad. You have to work out if you are prepared to tolerate the bad stuff to get the good. I think it's better on the whole to get experience of some kind, whatever it is, rather than holding out forever for the perfect person who probably doesn't exist, as you can learn from experience.

BlackDwarf
Toucan
Toucan

05 Oct 2012, 8:05 pm

BlueMax wrote:
BlackDwarf wrote:
BlueMax wrote:

there isn't.

Phah! I've seen enough on this site alone to know that's not true. Pity none live anywhere near me!

Yeah because women are absolutely perfect and without fault.

nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2012, 8:09 pm

BlackDwarf wrote:
BlueMax wrote:
BlackDwarf wrote:
BlueMax wrote:

there isn't.

I'm failing to follow your logic here

digital_eve
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Oct 2012, 8:15 pm

I am a woman who was recently USED 'emotionally' and financially by her aspie boyfriend..now ex boyfriend.

I think it would be unfair to generalize and say all aspie men are creepy sleazy cads.

Both sexes are capable of incredible goodness or incredible evil.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

05 Oct 2012, 8:54 pm

I would be crying my eyes out if I had been used by a woman.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2012, 8:58 pm

digital_eve wrote:
I am a woman who was recently USED 'emotionally' and financially by her aspie boyfriend..now ex boyfriend.

I think it would be unfair to generalize and say all aspie men are creepy sleazy cads.

^^ Can't argue with that! Sorry you went through that - hang in there - we're not all like that.

digital_eve
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Oct 2012, 11:03 pm

BlueMax wrote:
digital_eve wrote:

^^ Can't argue with that! Sorry you went through that - hang in there - we're not all like that.

He sent me here to WP to learn. I did and went in with high hopes for it to work out.
I'd never hesitate to date another Aspie-however, I think I got fooled by the whole, 'I am a shy nice aspie guy, please take care of me'...thing.

He was rather sly, cunning and a downright pillock.

What can you do if you are used? Learn what you can, pick up what is left of your self esteem and pride and move on. Realize you are not bad person, but the USER is.

good luck to everyone looking for 'love' and companionship.

Einfari
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2012, 11:25 pm

digital_eve wrote:

That sucks. I was used by this aspie guy that I dated for a few weeks because I think that he just wanted me to sleep with him. Thank God that I didn't. He was a sleaze bag, although I don't think all aspie men are sleaze bags. There are plenty of guys here that seem decent. He also seemed a bit into partying. Not my thing. At least he wasn't my boyfriend, so I don't miss him.

BlackDwarf
Toucan
Toucan

06 Oct 2012, 2:34 pm

nessa238 wrote:
BlackDwarf wrote:
BlueMax wrote:
BlackDwarf wrote:
BlueMax wrote:

there isn't.

I'm failing to follow your logic here

That's your problem.

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2012, 4:41 pm

BlackDwarf wrote:
That's your problem.

Dude - you have a horrible, HORRIBLE attitude. If you're that bitter about love and dating - why the hell are you even in here??

Go back to your solitude and let us try and figure this puzzle out without your toxic negativity. :x

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2012, 6:15 pm

As bad as some of you might think this is, I know people that use their acquaintences for things.

1. Drunk people need ride to the bar, they have an acquaintance that happens to be a cab driver who will charge less. Drunk people use this cab driver.
2. The student in your class in high school/college who always gets near perfect marks on assignments and tests and of course, you will want to partner up with that person if you want a better mark.
3. I work for the Licqour Control Board of Ontario (LCBO) and we have stores that sell alcohol (the only stores other than the Beer Store Retail that sells alcohol in Ontario). If i were to get discounts, I guarantee you I would have countless acquaintences that would use me to get discounted alcohol. Thank god discounts are illegal in this setting and that I don't have them.

Of course the acquaintence is being used, and somewhere down the line he will feel entitled to something in return, and of course may come across as creepy for expecting a favour in return. Ie. the cab driver example. I know a friend who has used a cab driver to get cab rides to get her from place to place. The cab driver has attempted to hook up with her to not only get shot down, but almost lose his job over it for trying.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2012, 8:57 pm

alien91 wrote:
yes. but not in a relationship thankfully. i' ve always been the "nice guy" that women only want as a friend, but not actually a friend more like an emotional tampon, they are only my friend if they need emotional support when their boyfriend mistreats them. I have also had women lead me on only to flake on me.

I think perhaps that you need to learn how to set and enforce boundaries. You should decide if you are interested in a woman as a friend or as a girlfriend fairly early in the relationship. If you decide you are interested in her as a girlfriend, then don't sit there listening to her like a therapist for months or years on end while you wonder when she is going to fall in love with you. Communicate to her your intentions fairly early in the relationship, and if she's not interested, don't stick around and pretend to be her friend with the hopes that she'll change her mind. If you do stick around, be a real friend, with no ulterior motives, and pursue other romantic relationships. If you have a friend who's a female and she keeps going on about her big bad boyfriend who you think is a jerk, just tell her directly that you think he's a jerk, or tell her "Sorry" and change the topic.

You need to communicate to women your intentions and when they are throwing too much of their emotional baggage on you.