Dont hate the player or the game. (pua hate)

Page 5 of 7 [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Lilya
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 1:58 pm

BlueMax wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:
However take a well conditioned 150lb guy and train him in Brazilian jiu jitsu now take a well conditioned 220lb guy, train him the same techniques to the same level of skill? who is going to be more powerful? I think that answers my question.

If you're really going to keep on with this ooga-booga business - I'll play along and answer this question.

A: You don't know. The big guy *might* have more power, but the smaller guy will also more likely have much higher agility and speed...
The biggest, strongest guy isn't so tough once a small, agile guy has removed his aggressor's kneecap...

It's certainly not about the size... I've trained different martial arts, including a couple that are very technical. I am not exaggerating when saying that I have knocked out a 6'3", very muscular guy with one hit (I weight around 108 pounds).

Wolfheart, you are getting pathetic. I believe everyone saw that MXH was being threatened with violence on a past thread, NOT other way around, and your posting history tells that you have acted in an aggressive manner against other members here. There is no need to try to slander others when you yourself ought to take a good look in the mirror. Also pulling me into a conversation referring me as a "blonde bird" wasn't appreciated.

DialAForAwesome
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 1:58 pm

BlueMax wrote:
DialAForAwesome wrote:
Let me put it this way. By the time I was in 9th grade, I'd stopped being bullied physically, except for one thing that happened in 12th grade. They then moved on to bullying me verbally and such, but I'm fairly quick-witted, so you can imagine how that turned out.

So I can scare away people twice my size sometimes without even having to hurt them, but still get a little scared when talking to a girl I like sometimes. Ironic much? :P

But other than those things he taught me, I'm not much of a "fighter" proper though I can throw a decent punch or kick. If I was in the MMA circuit I might get trounced, but at least what I learned can be useful in certain situations.

... but it sounds to me like you didn't go through life feeling scared and powerless... I think that's a big leg up on life that'll go a long way as life progresses for you. I want my son to have that - I didn't.

Oddly, yes, you're right. I didn't feel powerless when it came to that aspect of my life, at least not compared to how powerless I feel in other aspects, though I hated being bullied, and would secretly be depressed about it for days/weeks at a time (then again I am chronically depressed anyway). But knowing, for the most part, that you won't have to fear for your safety as much because you know these things is pretty cool. :)

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 2:02 pm

MXH wrote:
lol. because i have something youll never have. Brains and ability. Everyone has seen you're obviously scared of me. why else would you keep this circus going? Id ask you to put down the shovel but its just too funny

You're obviously enjoying whipping him into a foaming rage... I don't know whether to discourage it or not! ;)

[insert obligatory "Don't feed the trolls" message here]

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 2:05 pm

Cant we all just get along? Sheesh Ill be glad to chill at the pub have some fish and chips and booze with the next fella as long as hes not an angry violent drunk and show the person how its done when it comes to women at least for me anyway. Most women seem to catch their attention on a fella who doesn't pay attention or show interest maybe a little eye contact or looking is fine but not too much if you show your interested right away shell ignore you and sense desperation.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Last edited by AspieOtaku on 11 Oct 2012, 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 2:06 pm

Lilya wrote:
BlueMax wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:
However take a well conditioned 150lb guy and train him in Brazilian jiu jitsu now take a well conditioned 220lb guy, train him the same techniques to the same level of skill? who is going to be more powerful? I think that answers my question.

If you're really going to keep on with this ooga-booga business - I'll play along and answer this question.

A: You don't know. The big guy *might* have more power, but the smaller guy will also more likely have much higher agility and speed...
The biggest, strongest guy isn't so tough once a small, agile guy has removed his aggressor's kneecap...

It's certainly not about the size... I've trained different martial arts, including a couple that are very technical. I am not exaggerating when saying that I have knocked out a 6'3", very muscular guy with one hit (I weight around 108 pounds).

Wolfheart, you are getting pathetic. I believe everyone saw that MXH was being threatened with violence on a past thread, NOT other way around, and your posting history tells that you have acted in an aggressive manner against other members here. There is no need to try to slander others when you yourself ought to take a good look in the mirror. Also pulling me into a conversation referring me as a "blonde bird" wasn't appreciated.

I'm not slandering anyone,i don't use the insecurities of people against them. Show me where I have used offensive language.

DialAForAwesome
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 2:09 pm

This thread, strangely, is restoring my faith in humanity.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 2:09 pm

BlueMax wrote:
MXH wrote:
lol. because i have something youll never have. Brains and ability. Everyone has seen you're obviously scared of me. why else would you keep this circus going? Id ask you to put down the shovel but its just too funny

You're obviously enjoying whipping him into a foaming rage... I don't know whether to discourage it or not! ;)

Interesting but I don't think anyone would be afraid of someone that weighs one twenty, lol. You must be absolutely deluded and i've invited you to the London winter meet up several times now.

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 2:10 pm

Wolfheart wrote:
Lilya wrote:
BlueMax wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:

I'm not slandering anyone,i don't use the insecurities of people against them. Show me where I have used offensive language.

I'm pretty sure the other day a girl confided in you privately about a sensitive subject which she was not entirely secure on, and when she decided not to agree with you any more because of your recent behaviour towards the objectification of women as well as this whole PUA thing you felt it necessary to drag her laundry into the open to help cushion any blows onto your own insecurity. There have also been recent threads where someone called you Wolftard and you instantly resorted to life threatening behaviour, even offering to give someone brain damage and poke into their insecurities.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 2:15 pm

Wolfheart wrote:

you dont, you make up insecurities onto others as a way to seem better than them

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 2:16 pm

Wolfheart wrote:
BlueMax wrote:
MXH wrote:

Interesting but I don't think anyone would be afraid of someone that weighs one twenty, lol. You must be absolutely deluded and i've invited you to the London winter meet up several times now.

how about this. Since you seem to be the one talking trash why dont you come down to miami. its only fair the loudmouth has to pay.

DialAForAwesome
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 2:18 pm

MXH wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:
BlueMax wrote:
MXH wrote:

how about this. Since you seem to be the one talking trash why dont you come down to miami. its only fair the loudmouth has to pay.

You're in Miami?! I'm so jealous of you right now. You're like 3 or 4 hours from where my lady friend lives. I wish I could switch places with you lol.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 2:21 pm

I will if someone gives me the flight money because i'm a poor student.

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 2:22 pm

I'd like to go to a friendly meet-up! One where I can talk to some nice folks and maybe a nice lady or two without other men getting bent-out-of-shape due to jealousy, and without the need to whip off the shirts and boast the level of manliness.

North America though... overseas flights are a bit much. ;)

Shatbat
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 2:24 pm

You guys could always meet in the Azores too. It's roughly in the middle.

Lilya
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 2:25 pm

Oh, more pua talk...

I have witnessed some men completely losing themselves, as well as their professional and love lives in the desperate pursuit of becoming a master pua. When you go deep enough in the pua world, it dehumanizes both men and women and becomes a desperate game of numbers without gain or pleasure.

I've met Mystery in person and was far from impressed. After a long debate, he wanted a picture with me and asked me to add him on Skype. Eventually I did, and now my wall on Skype is filled with suicidal/depressed status updates from him begging to be noticed and pitied. So much for "building a life" which was what he described the concept of pua to be. I truly feel sorry for this guy.

Confidence and knowledge of basic psychology helps when wanting to approach a person, but the more I've learn about pua, the more I've seen how personal growth and attempts to become a better person are irrelevant to pua ideology. No matter how eloquently one tries to phrase the pua methods, ultimately it is about manipulating as many girls to bed as possible. Dating or long-term relationships are utterly foreign territory.

Taking a hint here and there and adjusting them to fit one's personality can help someone, but overall, the whole pua concept is just.... Sad.

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 2:28 pm

^^^ Awesome, Lilya. :thumright:

Last edited by BlueMax on 11 Oct 2012, 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.